PDA

View Full Version : A 'wild' thought.

Mishkle
17th March 2005, 01:03 AM
Well, this is completely ridiculous, I know, but I just had to write it. Could make the game quite interesting.
What does everyone think about adding in some random varibles. By this I mean items like: "Famine has hit your Kingdom, you loose x% of your troops" or "Gold Mining Incident, Gold Decreases by x% for the next 48 turns".
Yes, it would be completely stupid, and yes, it would be rather annoying. And yes, it would disadvantage all players. It ads in the "Real Life" factor I guess since you can never predict if something may or may not happen.

When events occur, would need to be discussed...

Now, bring on the ridicule :)
Nows the point where I wish I didn't decide to post this...

SIDE NOTE:
Ooooooo Just thinking, upgrades like "Gold Production Efficency" would be nice. So when you buy it (Would have to cost a very pretty penny) your Turn Based Gold increases by say 5% everytime you click it. Would be limitied number of times you could upgrade it.
I like the second idea more...

bloodpirate
17th March 2005, 10:43 AM
No to first note. Just like they won't give us a gold bonus like you hit paydirt.

Yes to side note. anything that gives us more gold because i run out too quickly

EworTam
17th March 2005, 11:54 AM
I actually like the first idea. It's fun, and would give LordStriker a whole new range of ways to lose an age at the last moment :faintthud .

Almost certainly won't happen, but a great suggestion none the less.

Second idea is more realistic I suppose, but I don't think it would add much to the game. It would be a nice little feature though. A possibility.

Monsuco
17th March 2005, 08:41 PM
Interesting. It would be fun occasionally to see odd events but they need good and bad ones.