PDA

View Full Version : Movies Secret Window

Marushia
10th September 2004, 10:57 PM
Anyone seen it? I'm a Johnny Depp fan and just had to see this movie. It was really good. I watched it on PayPerView, and since Direct TV let's you watch the same PPV movie all day, I saw it like three times in a row.

I really liked it.

Squidi
11th September 2004, 07:56 AM
I never saw it, it looked stupid even though it had a great actor, Johnny Depp. Also I don't believe the movie got good reviews, and even though I normally don't listen to reviews, the reviews were to bad to ignore.

M3ch_Warr1or
11th September 2004, 07:03 PM
I havent seen it yet. But i want to when nit comes out on dvd.

M3ch_Warr1or
11th September 2004, 07:08 PM
hello?edgf

r@v3n
12th September 2004, 08:08 PM
I have seen Secret Window and even have it on DVD. I had read the novella by Stephen King before watching the movie. I was rather surprised at how close the movie kept to the novella...until the very end when they completely changed the ending. That's the only part of the entire movie that just didn't sit too well with me. Other than that I thought it was a good movie.
Johnny Depp will continually surprise people on his acting. From playing a man with scissors for hands to a pirate to a homicidal author, he is good. I do think, however, that the movie could have been better if they had not let the person who wrote Panic Room write the screenplay for this. If Stephen King would have written the screenplay for Secret Window then it probably could have been better.

EVEN STAR
16th September 2004, 08:54 PM
I saw it. It was ok not as good as I expected, especially from Johnny Depp

The Truth
17th September 2004, 07:50 AM
I thought it was a very good movie. Interesting character ploy, great plot twists, fascinating ending.

Go see it.

zar-huar_omega
17th September 2004, 11:33 PM
I thought it was great, i liked the ending really freaky i havent seen a good horror for ages.

Great cast, great director, and since it was based on a steven king book it was a great movie.