PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Random turn times.

Deeppack
16th March 2005, 11:21 AM
Atm, we are getting turns each 30 minutes. you dont have to check your account because its not yet xx:03 or xx:33. I think this should change. How about random turn times. Just the usual 48 turns a day, but this time a turn can find place 10 min after the previous one or 50 min after it. This way if someone wants to upgrade to lets say war elephants.. And you need one more turn you will have to keep stuck to ur screen becuase you could get hit if you dont. When will the turn come? From the other side. Someone has 2 mil gold. Will you hit or will you wait.? Mmz its xx:29 only 4 min till the next turn. Ill wait no big risk really. But with this new system it would be exciting. More risks, more excitement.

Let me know what you think of it.

Deeppack

Ktalah
16th March 2005, 11:27 AM
Interesting idea, obviously you'd have to make the numbers add up in some way. The only real problem I can see with it is that it's not as important as some other changes that perhaps need to take place (rebalancing attack formulas, streamlining the anti-cheating system, etc). It would certainly make TBG more interesting, although some people may not like it simply because they're conservative in their outlooks...

hasan
16th March 2005, 11:28 AM
Very interesting suggestions Deeppack.
No doubt there will be more thrill and fun in game.

But technicaly speaking this option will take lots of bandwidth.
Users will refresh pages more often to see whats gona happen next with turns and TBG.
if admins can deal with this Bandwidth issue.
Yes there will be much more fun in game.

Hasan