PDA

View Full Version : Flitterflower's Thread

Flitterflower
16th March 2005, 08:24 AM
Hiya, thought id start a new thread for the sake of it. So...wots u been up 2?

Heartless
16th March 2005, 08:25 AM
Heelllloooooo my friends. Not been up 2 much really. yay new thread...... :banana: .

Flitterflower
18th March 2005, 03:00 AM
indeed :p a new thread. hehe a dancing banana.

Heartless
18th March 2005, 03:02 AM
Yay bannana... Yay should be gettin my first proper drivin test with a proper instructor soon.. At the mo i'm just practicin drivin with my parents, but I need to make sure they tellin me the proper way of doin things

Flitterflower
18th March 2005, 03:05 AM
cool, is it fun driving? i'm not old enough to drive yet, it sucks being 1 of the younger ones in the year coz everyone will be able 2 drive before me.

Heartless
18th March 2005, 03:07 AM
I love drivin cept when i'm in a stress, coz i get panicky, and start drivin up the grass verge. Poor u. Well at least u can get lifts with the ppl who have learned b4 u, and not have to pay 4 the petrol. It v expensive. plus u might pass ur test b4 the others

Fallen
18th March 2005, 11:27 AM
Uhm yeah I was forced to post here by Chyish... Hi?

Flitterflower
18th March 2005, 12:28 PM
Hey, u were forced?! lol, well it needs livening up a bit.

Heartless
19th March 2005, 06:58 AM
Why thank you... Am i not good enough anymore :P

Flitterflower
19th March 2005, 12:54 PM
I didn't mean it in that way, i just meant its good to have more people.

Heartless
21st March 2005, 02:56 AM
lol. I no. Well i'm just gonna have to force more ppl to join then won't i :D
Yay did u have a good weekend?

Flitterflower
21st March 2005, 02:59 AM
Yep it was all right. Hmm, lets force ppl lol. How was ur weekend?

Heartless
21st March 2005, 03:01 AM
Twas v good. :D well...... cept work.... some little girl peed on the floor, and a thingy of cat food explodedon my supervisor so the shop really stank:heh:.

Fallen
21st March 2005, 10:03 AM
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... ......
Flitterflower, what do you think of Chyish's boyfriend? I heard hes an arse.

Flitterflower
21st March 2005, 02:04 PM
Nah he's not an arse.

Heartless
22nd March 2005, 02:22 AM
Blah fallen...

Flitterflower
22nd March 2005, 02:53 AM
Aaaaanyway...........

Fallen
22nd March 2005, 02:57 AM
Heh ^_^
Anyhow so I didn't even realised it was you who had joined. :P

Heartless
22nd March 2005, 06:31 AM
Lol, that was the plan... I wanted to see if u'd relised it was her

Flitterflower
22nd March 2005, 09:14 AM
Yeh she persuaded me to join n then wouldnt let me tell u it was me lol. How did u guess?

Fallen
22nd March 2005, 10:40 AM
She told me yesterday after I convinced her to change her mind. If I recall tickling was involved.

Heartless
23rd March 2005, 02:35 AM
Tis true :erm:. He tickles me.... i don't like it :hide:

Flitterflower
23rd March 2005, 03:00 AM
Lol tickling. :1poke: *poke* (to u both hahaha)

Fallen
24th March 2005, 10:00 AM
Lol tickling. :1poke: *poke* (to u both hahaha)
*poke back* :thumbsup: so hows you?

Flitterflower
24th March 2005, 12:19 PM
Im good, i got my ipod today yay!! Got to get up at 3 tomorrow morning :(

Heartless
25th March 2005, 02:29 PM
yay finally. Why u gotta get up so early?

Flitterflower
3rd April 2005, 08:52 AM
I had to get up early to go to cornwall but i needn't have coz we didnt leave til 6:30 lol. So hows you? Haven't seen either of you for aaaages. Well about a week n a bit.

Heartless
3rd April 2005, 04:24 PM
seen fallen alot. I gotta get up early on friday as we goin to alton towers 4 his bday. I know wot u mean. You bein away and all has made it hard. o well we will meet up soon

Flitterflower
5th April 2005, 03:29 AM
Yep like today!! But u overslept :sleeping: lol everyone's done it.

Heartless
6th April 2005, 04:49 AM
:frown: I'm sorry.... mum woke me up but forgot my coffee otherwise i would have been up at the right time :coffee: . I gotta do lots and lots of housework (mountains of washing and ironin) there's too much to finish 2day and i gotta do my coursework draft. i'm not gonna have time. O well. bac to the never endin washin i go...

Flitterflower
7th April 2005, 08:46 AM
Aaww :( not good. I gotta do my draft as well, it's really hard isn't it. I've been at work today again and will be tomorrow too. Oops i'm not gonna have time either! London was great yesterday i got 2 new tops and alex a birthday present.

Heartless
8th April 2005, 11:02 AM
I finished my draft. YAHHOOOO:wave:. dear god it was hard but i made it. it's like 300 words short but i don't care. London sounds good. Looks like me and fallen not goin to alton now :frown: Wish him a happy bday tomoro. (twas ill this mornin, had a mini migraine and tummy ache)

Flitterflower
9th April 2005, 11:42 AM
Yay well done, i've not finished mine. (If it makes u feel any better the example we go shown was well below the limit and it got an A). Noooo that's a shame, did u do anything instead of going? I did wish him a happy birthday and if you read this...:bday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:bday:

Heartless
10th April 2005, 04:44 AM
Lol. That's good then. But i hardly think mine is A quality.... or B, C, D, E.. Mayb a U :whistilin ... Like i really care. It's a first draft.. Yer we went bowling in the end which was fun.. First Arran won first time (at this stage i had completally forgotten how to bowl), second i won and third arran won. AHHHHH we gotta go bac to school tomoro NOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't make me gooo :hide:

Flitterflower
10th April 2005, 04:55 AM
Nooooo!! Not school :( It bores me sooo much. Plus i haven't done a load of stuff i was meant to do.

Fallen
10th April 2005, 05:01 AM
Better get on with your work then hadn't you? :P

Flitterflower
10th April 2005, 09:56 AM
:p I can't motivate myself. I've done some of it just not much...honest...:whistle:

Heartless
10th April 2005, 03:55 PM
Lol, well i was good and moyivated myself sooo well i finished it all in one day. :banana: Go dancing bannana go.... :biggrin:

Flitterflower
11th April 2005, 04:08 AM
Yay well done that's really good i wish i could do it. Yep go dancing banana it rules!! I'm in IT at the moment booooored.

Heartless
11th April 2005, 03:14 PM
Lol.. i don't normaly go to IT much anymore.... ooo well... i'm at home now. Bored already. I'm sleepy :sleeping:

Flitterflower
13th April 2005, 11:11 AM
Tut tut. Oh well it's only IT. I'm hungry.

Heartless
14th April 2005, 01:54 AM
I'm tired and i have a major headache. I have the next 2 lessons free :D I'm going to be soooo bored

Flitterflower
15th April 2005, 02:01 AM
Aaww bless ya :( I saw grease last night :D

Heartless
16th April 2005, 06:38 AM
Yay for you... Hope it was good

Flitterflower
16th April 2005, 10:07 AM
Yup it was good. I think i liked it better than some people coz i hadn't seen another version so i wasn't comparing it.

Heartless
18th April 2005, 01:56 AM
Lol, well that's good. At least you enjoyed it. What you do this weekend?

Flitterflower
18th April 2005, 03:48 AM
I worked on saturday and was on the computer all evening :p On sunday i went swimming and then was lazy and didn't do anything afterwards. What about you?

Heartless
18th April 2005, 04:45 AM
Fallen came over on friday and saturday. And i worked on Sunday. Work was not fun coz i had a bad back and a headache but i struggled through

Flitterflower
18th April 2005, 06:39 AM
Aaww not good :( How are you feeling now?

Heartless
19th April 2005, 07:29 AM
I'm feeling abit better. I was let out of class early :banana: and have a free next... Well now. Penda says hi.

Flitterflower
20th April 2005, 02:04 AM
I have 4 frees today what is the point in me even being here?!

Heartless
20th April 2005, 04:31 AM
Yer i only have two lessons today, first and last.... so it's not like i can even go home. O well, I'll go into town for lunch, and come back for fith... Bet you sir gonna only give half a lesson there too. Well least i don't have to do much work :D

Flitterflower
21st April 2005, 04:12 AM
Yeah you went into town...WITHOUT ME!!!! ggrr :p

Heartless
21st April 2005, 04:25 AM
Yeah you went into town...WITHOUT ME!!!! ggrr :p
I'm sorry. ummmm.... here's a dancing banana to say sorry :banana:

Flitterflower
21st April 2005, 04:26 AM
Lol :banana: there is one back to say ok i forgive you

Heartless
21st April 2005, 04:27 AM
Yay go banana... ~sighs~ i have no lessons, and am going to be soooo bored :sleep:

Heartless
21st April 2005, 03:38 PM
Fallen isn't gonna be posting anymore.... I'll explain later... Maybe before you even get this

Flitterflower
22nd April 2005, 01:58 AM
Yeh you did explain before i got this. How are you? I'm ill it sucks.

Heartless
25th April 2005, 02:03 AM
I'm ok. Soooo hungry (missed breakfast :( ~)What did you do this weekend?

Flitterflower
25th April 2005, 06:09 AM
I was at work on saturday which was ok for a change and on sunday i went swimming. I'm at home now hehe you're at school :p. I've just been to the orthodontist and now i can't talk properly :( Eat breakfast!! That's the answer :p

Heartless
26th April 2005, 04:47 AM
Yer but you had to come back for bunsiness...shhhhweetshhh... :chairfall ... sorry it's just... sweet

Flitterflower
26th April 2005, 12:46 PM
Ggrrr :p it's not funny!!! I had to go to work today with it in, it wasn't too bad. Where were you today?

Heartless
27th April 2005, 11:01 AM
awww. Least it's getting better. Benn ill at home last couple of days :( oooo well.

Flitterflower
28th April 2005, 10:28 AM
Hope you get better soon!
It's weird without you at school as well. We miss you!!!!

Heartless
2nd May 2005, 05:45 PM
Yer, slowly getting better, so you'll be getting the pleasure of my company soon... That's really sweet that you miss me :D Yay for shopping today. I have manga mwa ha ha.

Flitterflower
3rd May 2005, 07:52 AM
Yep yay for shopping it was well good all of us meeting up again we haven't done so for aaaages. Good good glad you're feeling better :biggrin3: Oh yeah one thing, what the heck was all that about me and dean???? :p

tomwakefield
3rd May 2005, 05:28 PM
Well, Chy told me to post in here, so I am :tongue: *waves*

Flitterflower
4th May 2005, 10:53 AM
Hiya tom *waves back* yeah chy asked me if she could ask you, i thought it was a good idea, the more the merrier hey?

tomwakefield
4th May 2005, 11:35 AM
So that's, what, three people that post in this thread? :tongue:

Flitterflower
5th May 2005, 03:21 AM
Yeah coz i only really use it to talk to chy, and fallen before he quit. That's why only we post here. I go on chat to talk to other people.
Chy dammit you're ill again :( whereas i'm stuck at school i am so bored, i have 2 frees and nothing to do.

Heartless
5th May 2005, 04:26 AM
Sorry will be in at lunch... Hey tom :D *waves*

Flitterflower
5th May 2005, 02:55 PM
Good good you came in :biggrin: Was it worth it though?? Lol :p

Heartless
6th May 2005, 04:31 AM
Nope... Well i'm having the whole day off coz i'm feeling worse today :(
O well ...

Flitterflower
6th May 2005, 05:51 AM
It's not your fault if you're feeling ill is it? We did the weakest link in history to help us revise, apparently lol. I was rubbish!!

Heartless
6th May 2005, 06:54 AM
Awww... Nah it's my mum's fault for makeing my a girl....

Flitterflower
6th May 2005, 09:56 AM
Lol i guess that's one way of looking at it! I have just eaten half a tub of ben & jerry's and now i feel a bit sick.

Heartless
7th May 2005, 01:20 PM
Awww. O well, you seemed ok today :P..... sooooo...... you and dean huh?

Flitterflower
7th May 2005, 03:20 PM
I don't think so. Seriously i really want to know what he said just so it's clear in my mind. It really took me by surprise actually. Like everything does...God i'm such an idiot :(

Heartless
8th May 2005, 05:48 AM
If he wants you to know he will tell you... Yer it always does. so you'd better get used to it coz otherwise it'll keep happening and you'll never know what to do.

Flitterflower
8th May 2005, 09:01 AM
Well blah :p I do know what to do but he hasn't even mentioned it anyway so i probably won't even have to say anything about it. It's a different situation to before.

Heartless
10th May 2005, 03:33 AM
If you say so.....

Flitterflower
10th May 2005, 09:15 AM
Meaning....

Heartless
10th May 2005, 02:11 PM
Well, he might say something one day i dunno...(i haven't a clue)

Flitterflower
11th May 2005, 02:00 AM
I dunno. According to him i don't even know (i think ?)

Heartless
11th May 2005, 05:31 AM
This is true, but if some day he did decide to let you know... then your not gonna be a happy bunny? O well, what happens happens.
He he on a lighter note (i think that you can call it that) i'm getting abit better. I can almost make fists if i try hard, and i actually walked around and made myself food... i didn't know in less then a week you can lose more then half a stone :confused:
I'm gonna rest up and because i normally feel better in the evenings, i'm going to see if i can manage work tonight.
If this work i'm going to try going back to school for the last couple of periods:banana:

Flitterflower
11th May 2005, 10:03 AM
Yeah you're right what happens happens, god knows what i'd say though lol. If it gets awkward and we end up drifting and eventually not talking i'll be upset though, i hate it when that happens and there's nothing i can do about it.
Yay you're geting better, that's really good :biggrin3:, yeah try and come in for some school if it works. It was weird today, not many people were about. Karen, charlotte and carlene went home after 3rd, abbi went into town, you were off and so was jenny. At lunch there was only me, lucy, clare and penda.
Hope you feel ok! :banana:

Heartless
13th May 2005, 06:27 AM
Well I'm finally back :biggrin:
It's hard because I'm still tired, but i'm doing well. I think I got moody earlier because i'm still not 100% but hey...
Least i'm here....
What you got planned this weekend?

Flitterflower
13th May 2005, 06:30 AM
Aww, you'll be ok!!
Yep at least you're back, finally!!
This weekend i'm working 12-4, in theory anyway, but i bet they'll get me to stay longer or maybe even go in all day if jenny's still ill.
What about you?

Heartless
13th May 2005, 06:37 AM
I'm working Sunday as always 2 til 10. Saturday supposedly me and Fallen will go to town.... Hopefully we'll see you there :biggrin: Maybe even steal you away for half an hour again from your work

Flitterflower
13th May 2005, 06:42 AM
Yeah! Come and see me it was well good last weekend, it went quick. I dunno if you'll be able to steal me away though coz i don't get a break as i'm only doing 4 hours, supposedly! If i do though i'll phone you.

Heartless
13th May 2005, 06:47 AM
Well then we can steal you away at the end? We'll make it work.... don't moan if we abit smoochy though... we have only been able to kiss on sunday and thursday... Getting withdrawal syptoms

Flitterflower
13th May 2005, 06:52 AM
Hmm ok i'll try and live with it. Yeah you can meet me at 4 if you like. (dooo it, meeet me...)

Heartless
13th May 2005, 07:03 AM
Of cousre we will ( Fallen has no choice in the matter) He he... I need new school trousers desperatly

Flitterflower
13th May 2005, 07:07 AM
He might not want to see me, who knows. We'll get you new trousers today, i need some too actually!!

Heartless
13th May 2005, 07:11 AM
Mine has a hole in the crotch.... and is missing 3 buttons.... and are too tight.... I just NEED new ones... these are past repair

Flitterflower
13th May 2005, 07:13 AM
Ok i see what you mean. You do need new ones.
We are having a conversation about trousers lol whatever next.

Heartless
14th May 2005, 01:53 PM
:P Never bought any.... But mum fixed my old pin striped ones so i'm good.
Sorry we didn't meet you at lunch, we was playting by the river....kiss chase... Lol we both ended up with grass stains on our trousers. Might need some new ones :whistilin

Flitterflower
16th May 2005, 09:49 AM
Lol. It's ok i don't mind, i only had a 15 minute break anyway.
Kiss chase hey? :kiss: Did u ever play that in primary school? We did. It was funny coz no one wanted to be caught yet everyone wanted to play :confused:

Heartless
16th May 2005, 11:44 AM
Lol... we rarely played... it was more off ground tig and stuff

Flitterflower
18th May 2005, 04:04 AM
We played stuck in the mud and cops and robbers as well. I liked primary school, it was easy wasn't it.

Heartless
18th May 2005, 05:14 AM
We played stuck in the mud too.. Yer it was really easy... I always had to do maths that was meant for at least 3 years ahead of me... same with science... was the little boffin back then....:confused: dear god what happened. Meh, I like now too because i have good friends and everything

Flitterflower
19th May 2005, 04:58 AM
You're clever now!!
I like now as well, i have better friends.
I don't like now though coz of exams, i hate revising!!!

Flitterflower
7th June 2005, 04:20 AM
Hello...lots of silence here...how do you think you're doing in your exams?
I texted arran last night but not got a reply, did you speak to him about monday?

tomwakefield
7th June 2005, 04:30 AM
Ooh, I'd forgotten about this thread. *subscribes to thread* I'm guessing ^those^ questions are to Chy though, sooooooooooo...I'll ignore them

Heartless
7th June 2005, 08:56 AM
Hello...lots of silence here...how do you think you're doing in your exams?
I texted arran last night but not got a reply, did you speak to him about monday?
Lol... i think i'm doing ok...
yeah he has little credit so you know.... he says it's sounds good.. he should be able to unless college heap aload more coursework on him...
O he got a Pass with Merit for his presentation which is good. He worked so hard for it

He he tom.. heya, nice to see ya on here.... ~waves~

Flitterflower
7th June 2005, 09:24 AM
Yay well done to arran!!
Lol tom yeah those questions were to chy but you can try answering them if you want to!
I have fizzy worms...lots of fizzy worms :biggrin3:

tomwakefield
18th June 2005, 10:32 PM
erm.....*tumbleweed*

But on another note, I've finished my exams, and I'm now doing nothing. Except staying up all night apparently. Which is why I'm posting this at 5:32 a.m.

Heartless
20th June 2005, 04:36 AM
Hehe, I've finished my exams and school..... so i have nothing to do until my boss gets me more hours (he said he would sit down and work out my hours... 2 weeks ago... he disappears now everytime i come into work :( ) O well, i'll just have to sleep and play computer games til he does
I got to go home an hour early coz we had a half power cut, which killed the tills the main cmputer and the meat and drinks fridges

Flitterflower
21st June 2005, 02:31 AM
Lucky!! I have nothing to do either at the moment coz i got told not to go to history and i can't find jenny who has a free.
I miss you chy!!!!!! It's weird without you here, i'm used to seeing and talking to you every day :( If we lose touch that won't be good.

Greenday...amazing!!!! :biggrin3: Did you have a good day on saturday? I did on sunday it was sooooo good.

Tom what were you doing awake at 5:30??? Lol!!

tomwakefield
21st June 2005, 10:08 PM
What was I doing up at 5:30? Most likely wishing I was asleep. At least, that's what I want to be at the moment :( Stupid insomnia. I don't mind it when I'm involved in an internet game :tongue: But now it's just annoying.

Flitterflower
22nd June 2005, 02:10 PM
Aaww poor you *hug*
What's insomnia? I think i've got a vague idea but not sure.

tomwakefield
23rd June 2005, 11:33 AM
not being able to sleep. it's bad -.-

Flitterflower
24th June 2005, 06:53 AM
Yeah i thought it was that. I didn't want to put it in case i got it wrong.
I have too much free time lol!

Heartless
27th June 2005, 09:18 AM
You have too much free time.... i don't even go to sixth form now, i work only 2 days..... i would slowly be going mad if my mum wasn't making me do the ironing and house work.... although now i seem to be developing a different type of madness... Yay i love you mr iron :couple:....
It's gonna be better soon because Arran will be finishing college 100% (instead of going in 4 times a week to finish stuff off) so i will be able to talk and see him at more convenient times and all.
Poor tom... i can't get to sleep until about 2.30...It's getting later so soon i may be up at the same time as you :biggrin3:

Flitterflower
28th June 2005, 02:48 AM
Lol mr iron :p poor chy.
We have to meet up soon ok????? I'm not at school all week coz of that stupid business thing, i'm not doing either today hehe im at home at the moment.
I'm going to ring you later haha so you better be in!

Heartless
28th June 2005, 06:19 AM
I'm not in after 7, as i have darts, and i won't be in tomoro either as i am meeting arran then going to work (it's easier just to get a lift to arran's in the morning then it is to get one with my dad because he's being unpredictable and i am haveing to go in to work and hour early sometimes)
Have fun on your business thing... where you supposed to be doing it at?

Flitterflower
28th June 2005, 06:57 AM
Oh ok. Nevermind then.
I'm doing the business thing at some place in stevenage with karen. It's ok coz there're a lot of shops there and a cinema and bowling alley.
When are you in??? I wanna talk!

Independent
3rd July 2005, 10:33 AM
*looks in and brings a cake* Happy birthday, Flitterflower ^^

*disappears again*

Flitterflower
4th July 2005, 09:59 AM
Thanks Independent!! :biggrin3:
*eats some cake*

Heartless
15th July 2005, 04:49 AM
Wow haven't said anything on here in a while.... whoops.
Ummm, so how are things?
I'm at home bored and having to do all the housework Yay

Flitterflower
15th July 2005, 03:15 PM
It's ok. I sometimes don't say anything for a while either.
Aaww :(. I was at home bored yesterday coz i was ill. I came home from school at 9:30 lol i was there for all of 45 minutes!!
Today i had all day IT to complete the course only i didn't manage it coz i missed all day yesterday.
Hows things with you?

Heartless
19th July 2005, 10:49 AM
Things are good.... Mr Iron turned on me a couple of days ago and landed on my hand... HE BURNT MEEEE.... :icon9:
Oh well.. Me and Arran are planning to go to clare's birthday party thing, we have a sort of present thing for her..

Flitterflower
20th July 2005, 07:41 AM
Yay i'm going as well. One question...are you 2 together?
Damn mr iron!!!! kiiiill him mwah ha ha

:banana: <<<hehehe

Heartless
13th August 2005, 04:08 AM
Whoops haven't been on here in awhile.... meh, well as you now already know, we are together and happy as ever. We went out for a meal on thursday as an early celebration of our one year of being a couple (paid for by my mum, one night special otherwise we would have gone on the actual day)
How have you been and what you been up to?

Flitterflower
14th August 2005, 07:43 AM
Yay it is nearly a year isn't it, i was thinking about that yesterday for some reason. I'm ok thanks, got back from holiday yesterday. Do you wanna come over some time this week? I dunno when yet though, depends when i'm working i'll find out tomorrow.

Independent
17th December 2005, 05:56 AM
Hi.. I know the thread is kinda.. abandoned.. but; Happy birthday, Chy =)