PDA

View Full Version : Help plz! I'm bugged!

airdog40
16th March 2005, 03:23 AM
can anyone tell me what is wrong please, I have a spy rating that is in the 30k rank range and yet I fail everytime i spy on ANYONE even the 5 people in dead last (120k rank range), what's wrong??? and it worked fine like 2 days ago.

Antioch
16th March 2005, 06:45 AM
Try spying on people who are a little higher ranked. I found a bug in this game that if your spy level is too high you can't spy on, or at least sabb people who have a sentry rating of zero. Right now I'm getting attacked by a guy who's rank is about 85,000 lower than mine. Yet I can't sabb him cuz he has no defense and no sentry or spy. I can't do anything to him. You might be experienceing the same thing. If your spy is too much higher than his you cant do much to him. I know it sucks. It's killling me right now. Hopfully they will change this in the next age.

BloodAx3
16th March 2005, 08:27 AM
can anyone tell me what is wrong please, I have a spy rating that is in the 30k rank range and yet I fail everytime i spy on ANYONE even the 5 people in dead last (120k rank range), what's wrong??? and it worked fine like 2 days ago.

this is because you do not have HIGH enough spy rating to spy\sabb them, even if they have 0 sentry, you cant always sabb them, and if you would try to send out more than ONE spy, you are doomed to fail in most cases:(

And it is NOT a bug, that wouldnt be possible, since it is just you, no bug hacks a whole game andonly inflicts ONE user...

*->Static<-*
16th March 2005, 12:49 PM
It is more for the protection of smaller players in order to not get sabbed all the time by bigger players that is all...