PDA

View Full Version : Best graphics program for logos?

Ninja_Dead
15th March 2005, 09:56 PM
Hey guys, just wondering, whats the best graphics program to make alliance logos for KOC? Please email me, dvincec@hotmail.com or message Ninja_Dead on KOC because i dont know if i can recheck this forum

*->Static<-*
16th March 2005, 11:34 AM
The best program in my opinion is photoshop. But this program is very expencive...

You can also try the banner maker thread (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=7880) and post your wish, they can maje one for you.

joejoemo
16th March 2005, 12:31 PM
You could also try using basic paintbrush I've had mixed results with it.

LightBlue
16th March 2005, 09:02 PM
photoshop is good if you know how to use it. its also not that hard to bootleg, i certainly didnt pay for my full version copy. On professional level, I have graphics made for my site by a guy who works with a graphics program called Viz. well actually thats not what its called, that just a shortened version of the name that we use so much that i cant think of what its actually called. but such an advanced program as Viz takes a true, trained professional who owns a licensed copy of the software and really knows what he's doing.
Viz is mroe than you need though, I would stick to photoshop, or, even better, just ask around, friends and people on gua and whatnot, and someone will probably be excited about some stuff they know and be glad to do it for you. such has been my experience.