PDA

View Full Version : Low Rank abusers!

Antioch
15th March 2005, 10:19 AM
KoC really needs to change the fact that you can't sabb a person who's rank is extremely low and has no sentry rating. I'm getting attaced by a guy who's rank is 87,000 because he has no defense, no spys, and no sentry's. He only has attack and nothing else. This guy keeps attacking me and there is nothing I can do to retalliate. He has nothing worth attacking. And I cant sabb him cuz his sentry rating is zero. This should really be fixed. People are abusing it. Also if there are any operators of Koc reading this the player who's koc nick is *Censored* has about 15 duplicate accounts under him that are all built this way. He uses them to attack people then he farms his other accounts. Isn't it against the user agreement to have duplicate accounts? Shouldn't this abuser get kicked?

Don't accuse others of cheating. ~VegnaBlitz

Brecht_EF
15th March 2005, 10:43 AM
You can't accuse people on this forum:)
read "great hall" topic called "cheating accusasions" there you'll find a maila dress to mail to with an accusation:;)

EworTam
15th March 2005, 11:49 AM
1. Cheating accusations arent allowed on GuA. The admins do not read here. If you want to make an accusation you need to e-mail them (soz dont know the address)

2. If his sentry is zero then of course you can sab him. I heard that apparently there is some kind of bug which prevents you from sabbing people with zero sentry but from my own experience this isnt the case.

Xer0n
15th March 2005, 11:53 AM
uhm... yes you can sab people with 0 sentry rating duh... but if he got few weps and few soldiers it might be a bit hard even if he has small sentry :P

Clone
15th March 2005, 02:14 PM
We do not allow cheating accusations on these forums. Take it to the admins.

Closed.