PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell

Diaboli
15th March 2005, 04:52 AM
I am now really really angry, I bought TEN invisibility shields, My gold is gone, I check my rankings and it went up TWO THOUSAND, not 2 million like it probably should have

Zap
15th March 2005, 04:58 AM
I am not sure but I think I had the same problem or so.
I spend 350K gold to train 100 spies but all what happend was that I lost my gold and didn't get my spies, I am 50% sure of this but I will keep an eye on my TFF for some time to see if this really is true

but when you bought the IS did you get the 10 IS or did they disappear?

Diaboli
15th March 2005, 05:40 AM
my defense rating did not go up, I wasnt sure how many I actually had, but I had remembered the first 5 digits of my defense rating to see ewhat kind of difference it would make, it only went up by 2 thousand

vanhaomena
15th March 2005, 06:08 AM
Maybe you don't have enought soldiers?

theMatterist
16th March 2005, 03:26 AM
yeah. you probably didn't have enough trained soldiers to equip the weapons.

i've had that where i got weapons and it didn't register that i had untrained soldiers to hold them, but after i trained more soldiers everything was peachy again.

if this isn't the case then i don't know what went wrong

:) matt

boriszima
18th March 2005, 12:21 AM
my defense rating did not go up, I wasnt sure how many I actually had, but I had remembered the first 5 digits of my defense rating to see ewhat kind of difference it would make, it only went up by 2 thousand

So if you mean your "Defense Rating" then simple answers
1- transaction did no go through( a very common mistake thats been with us ever since age 2) still that bug is not fixed.
2-as said you do not have soldiers to hold weapons.
3-you did not mentioned, but you could have been sabbed, so check atack logs

if you were talking about your "[defense] ranking" like going from rank 1234 to rank 1222 then it was not enough to overcome the others who also bought weapons and their stats respectively went up.