PDA

View Full Version : Siege VS Fort VS Gold?

Jumex
15th March 2005, 04:33 AM
In age 2 if you seige was a higher level then there Fortification then you would get less gold.

Is this true for age 4?

Zap
15th March 2005, 04:55 AM
no, but if attack and win a battle against someone with a smaller army size than you, then you will steal less gold and you will steal more gold if you attack and win against a larger army than your army size

PolarBearWY
15th March 2005, 10:46 AM
I think it's gotta be a markable difference though. I have beat armies of size just larger and still didn't get much gold, yet if I attack armies that are 100s of percent larger, I usually get about 85-95% of their gold.

Disasterpieces
16th March 2005, 04:47 AM
I think it's gotta be a markable difference though. I have beat armies of size just larger and still didn't get much gold, yet if I attack armies that are 100s of percent larger, I usually get about 85-95% of their gold.

Yes i believe that is true, as i get the same result. :thumbsup:

theMatterist
16th March 2005, 06:02 AM
that's odd. i find i usually get the best spoils of armies just larger than me
*scratches head*
armies 100% - 300% of my size seem to give me the best yield

:? matt

lukesalterego
17th March 2005, 05:01 AM
how much money is the most you get for 15 attacks with armies 5 times the size of yours???

theMatterist
17th March 2005, 06:12 AM
depends how much they have really. i don't know exactly how the formulae account for army size but there's no set amount or percentage you will take for sure. it's all fairly random. it's just when you attack armies smaller than your own that the spoils are reduced...

:) matt