PDA

View Full Version : WAF Soldiers

WAFCommander
14th March 2005, 07:33 PM
Alliance Name: WAF (Waldizzle Armed Forces)

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 36

Alliance Forum Link: http://wafsoldiers.proboards26.com/
Alliance Webpage Link: http://www.freewebs.com/wafsoldiers/

Brief description of your alliance:
WAF has been around since Age 2 and is still going strong with the same core players. We are a small alliance that refuses to be a slave to clicking. We have a website, message board, and clickmaster. WAF is an army unlike any other in Kings. We are a family and we are very aggressive if you mess with us. We don't ever quit. We have built a reputation for being able to make the largest of alliances ask for a truce or surrender and have a mercy page with their messages to prove it. If you want an alliance that will have your back until the very end and one that doesn't want you just for your clicks, then we are an army for you. ONLY hard soldiers wanted. You need to be able to risk everything and never give up no matter what the circumstances. This is what we do everytime someone messes with ANY of our members. As I said, our motto is an army unlike any other, come see for youself.

Approved, IWRY

Davie
16th March 2005, 05:00 PM
master_chief1023 that is outa order. i know you ment good but i would not be happy if people flamed KoPs,WK or CF threads.So as a representitive from KoP, WaF sorry for that and i supose you better get a mod to delte these two posts.

cash_money_empire11
16th March 2005, 07:00 PM
Yes sorry Waf, he is from CF and he was out of order!!!! He will be repermanded for his actions!!!!

WAFCommander
16th March 2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the respect guys. I'm not even going to touch that message since its full of nothing but garbage. Looking at his post history thats all this guy is but garbage. Its hard to be offended by idiots. He can rip our name as long as he wants but if he wants to be a man then try to do something in the game and see what happens. Nuff said. Thanks for the replies though

Davie
17th March 2005, 04:48 AM
yes there is still a lot of friction due to it. hopefully we will all move on..............

maggot
17th March 2005, 09:20 AM
Yes and now pls stay out our thread as well :) The war is history no need to keep repeating it!

maggot

WAFCommander
17th March 2005, 04:44 PM
Funny how a small army like WAF makes all the big alliances mad. Seems like everyone wants to pick a fight with us now. Thats fine, bring it on, you have more to lose than we do. WAF has been independent since Age 2 when it began and we have NEVER resorted to making alliance with click slave alliances, never become click slaves, and have never ever surrendered to any alliance no matter what the size. O yeah, we don't send out a bunch of spam trying to get people to join us either.

Sorry if that is threatening to you. Take it how you will but we aren't a big alliance and we know it but we still are as strong as they are. Bad mouth us and lie about us all that you want. Its fine because its not like its hurting our recruiting since we don't do it. Whatever lets your sleep at night. I sleep knowing we aren't slaves and that we have a great time playing the game in a much different way than all other alliances. We don't search for the fight but rattle our cage and you can bet your gonna get bit by a WAF Soldier.

Briqual
18th March 2005, 09:01 AM
WAFCommander, you are leading a very respectable mission. I give you my full vote of confidence, and must say that it was very bold of you to post the truth both on this thread, and on the KOP thread. Look at the number of times that they have posted on your thread, and now they expect you to leave their thread alone?

Your work here is noble, keep it up.

WAFCommander
18th March 2005, 05:32 PM
thanks for the support.

Briqual
19th March 2005, 12:10 AM
No problem, you run a truely good allience. You don't surrender for the sake of your weaker members, instead, deffend them, and them help them grow stronger. that is much more respectable than such tactics as KoP has, where they "surrender" just to get their newer, weaker members to stop complaining, and to not leave. sure, that is nice of them, but what you do is truely an awesome thing. Thank you for standing boldly on GUA, and making a movement toward what is right, a little bit of truth and dignity.

Davie
19th March 2005, 06:34 AM
N
that is much more respectable than such tactics as KoP has, where they "surrender" just to get their newer, weaker members to stop complaining, and to not leave.

please find one post, thread made suggesting that. Im sorry WAF commander but your freind here is talking rubbish. we called for a truce as we knew our not so strong players would be damaged, we did it for them. not to stop them complaining. dont speak such bs

WAFCommander
19th March 2005, 08:10 AM
Normally I would tell him not to say that even though he isn't even one of mine. But I am getting sick of KOP's sleezy tactics. My chain has been sabbed twice now since war was supposed to be over and the latest came just yesterday. If your lack of communication is that bad then I suggest slimming your army down a but or better organizing. And I have word from 2 other alliance commanders that KOP has asked them to war with WAF. They have no reason to make this up. Thats also real big of KOP. Get sosmeone else to handle their fight. And This whole time I have been tryign to communicate with KOP leaders to find out what the deal is and they won't respond to me. I woke up this morning to see your leader trying to recon me. YEAH REALLY RESPECTFUL. Your alliance is very upstanding I see. And I won't even get into the public bashing and the retarded threads you guys think are so cool that have smily faces somehow disrespecting WAF. I will give you the facts one more time. YOU BROUGHT THE PEACE TO ME.

WAF always keeps their word but I see the word of KOP means nothing. WAF might not be huge like KOP but at least we have some values to stand on and some dignity.

cash_money_empire11
19th March 2005, 08:39 AM
Well Sorry man, this is not KoP is beating the holy shit out of you lately it is CF!!! We are not goin to surrender to people like you!! Yeh we might use recruiters, so what!!! We are havin fun in the game destroying people who think they are the shiznit!! And you sir are one of them!! You are very cocky, o yeh u cant touch the big players who actually sabb you but instead you go after the players ranked in the 50 and 60 thousands!!! What the hell is up with that!! That is not brave or respectable, that is just plane bein a chicken shit!! lol, excuse my words!! But I speak the truth!!! Lets see if you win this war!!!

Davie
19th March 2005, 08:54 AM
YOU BROUGHT THE PEACE TO ME.

erm..we destroyed you...did you even sab us at all?

you talk of respect you act like the truce was a victory for you. that is why we have started again. because of you bragging about how we won and putting us on your mercy boards. thats not respectful and you no it.

KoP cares about all its chain members and non chain members and please find some reason why we dont as id be very intrested to hear it. KoP is not a huge allaince. its pretty average but its growing becuase people haver respect for us and we have respect for them.

maggot
19th March 2005, 10:06 AM
WAFcommander, I will tell it here now and good so you realize it:

You were bragging you defeated us, on your site there was mercy page which is now gone but I'm sure I was one it :p

I'm pissed of about this whole affair and people telling KoP is weak and that I ended this war because I didn't want to have my weaker members get destroyed!

In every message you are sending me you are telling I need to watch out or you will hit us again!
Well: too many people are sick of your attitude and you are pissing of too much people of so of course people will resab your chain
Well go ahead! HIT us do what you want I dun care anymore and if you want to restart this war than do that! But don't say it's KoP fault this war restarted!
I hope you got the point, KoP will strike as soon as you strike against us!

I hope you will be ready because this time I won't end it!

See you on the battlefield I guess!

maggot

WAFCommander
19th March 2005, 10:09 AM
Once again find the quote were I bragged about winning. All I have said is the fact and that is you asked for peace.. I have the damn message

"Well maybe we can end this lil war and move on because only the innocent will suffer from both sides! I know some guys from my alliance wanted to stop!"

There it is, only then did I begin talks about ending the war. First you flame me for hitting people with lower ranks but lets see you guys did a sweep on my chain and the last time I checked my bottom guys weren't in the top 100.

I don't know what your definition of destroyed is becasue we have done nothign but gain members since the war and never lost a single player and have done nothign but gotten stronger.

You have yet to reply about what I have posted with anything except that the guys hitting us are not part of your alliance. WHICH IS WRONG! BOTH GUYS ARE AND THE FIRST GUY YOUR LEaDER ADMITTED. So keep going on with your defense of lies... I lay the facts out there.

maggot
19th March 2005, 10:57 AM
Whatever dude the leaders of KoP are my officers except azrael and wk!

You want this war to restart and we will fight back cuz honestly if you wouldn't have pissed of so many people we wouldn't bother eachother anymore!

So WAF can hit us but YOU will be the number 1 enemie of KoP!

EDIT: hmm anyway if we want to continue talking we should do that with pm's enough spamming but you can thank us for keeping your thread on page 1 here :woot:

WAFCommander
19th March 2005, 11:16 AM
I won't thank you for anything...ooo i am sooo happy my thread is on page one. sorry I'm not here for a popularity contest.

I like how you complain that I was bragging because you check out my website (thanks for taking the time to visit I am glad you thought I was that important) you see a mercy page and assume i am braggin about you. Nice. Is someone a little paranoid? And I moved the mercy page to our message board if you care. maybe you can visit that as well since I am such a threat to you that you have to visit our personal sites. Hey while your at it you want to click my link since you guys are so good at that?

I tried to be reasonable but any unbiased third party would laugh at this. You call me the cocky jerk but really what have I said? I have told nothing but truths and have facts to back it all up. what do you have assumptions, lies and hypocrytical statements.

I also think its hiularious about how much time of yours I am taking up and how concerned you are with WAF. You say we are nothing and blah blah, then why do you spend you time reconning me, sabbing my army, blasting me on message board, checking out our websites, and instant messaging me? This is great. WAF has already claimed victory (now that is cocking off) since we have eaten up so much of your time and resources you could have spent somewhere else, yet the damage we will do if anyone from your alliance tries to mess with us again. We are already destroying (cocking off with fact behind it) your friends alliance as I type.

Keep spending your time on us, its great. now if you want you can quote me because I have cocked off. I guess if I am gonna be blamed with cocking off I might as well as do it. o wait one more thing ...

:brucelee: :crybaby: waf is the one kicking ass and the other one is large alliances crying about it....wow it is sad you guys take time to do that.

maggot
19th March 2005, 11:24 AM
Yep I reconned you and I hope it didn't kill you...
Oh yeah I'm sure you will destroy me and cash his alliance really!

"yet the damage we will do if anyone from your alliance tries to mess with us again. We are already destroying (cocking off with fact behind it) your friends alliance as I type"

Hahahah really?! well check ask your friends for logs? than you will find out!

Like I said we're ready for a war just give us the signal ;)

Davie
19th March 2005, 01:38 PM
waf is the one kicking ass

haha. erm...how did you...."kick our arse". get ur facts straight again if you want ill give you the full list of what we took from you last war (if you can call us sabbing all your chain weapons while you stand firmm shouting "we arnt slave to recruiters"...and that was about it, a war.)

WAFCommander
19th March 2005, 04:46 PM
thats really funny...you saying that you sabbed all our stuff because before that you guys were talking about how we had nothing....so which is it, we have lots of stuff or we don't....I think you guys need to figure out your stance before trying to flam on others threads.

Davie
19th March 2005, 05:00 PM
before trying to flam

flame...not flam

yer lol, you had nothing as we sabbed it all.

WAFCommander
19th March 2005, 06:40 PM
that doesn't answer my question at all...and I am glad you are now an english teacher...I won't be a jerk and waste my time to sift through the errors in your messages.

I will not visit your thread anymore since you don't want to talk about the war in public, I understand, I wouldn't want to either if I was on your side.

I just want to post a little something...

We have had our chain sweeped by 2 different Kop members since the war ended.

I was reconned recently (if you want peace then why be looking at my armoury)

I was attacked within the last couple minutes by a KOP member.

I was reconned again a few minutes ago by yet another KOP member

Other waf members reported being sabbed by various KOP members all in the last day and night.

So If that is an honorable alliance I would love to see what a dishonorable one is. SUpposed to be peace according to their WORD but their word must mean nothing. Great alliance you got going there. Your slogan should be "All liars, hypocrits, and otherwise sleezy people join KOP you will fit right in" Now if a war happens to break out, lets see if they blame it on WAF. I think we have more than the right to strike back.

Staker
19th March 2005, 11:55 PM
this thing is dude we have a big allieance
we have ppl in the chain who dont visit the fourm that much
all they do is look at there intell logs and retaliate
ur trying to make us look like liers and hypocrits but the fact is ur saying that ur smaller members wanted to end the war yeat the turce was all us???
thats hipocritical
as for liers
makeing us sound like we surrenderd
a truce isent a surrender
we dident beg for the sabbs to stop
i dont even remember seeing even a recon in my logs
also u say we have noob members who cryed when they got sabbed
yet u admitted to haveing ur memebrs doing the same thing
the reson u irritate larger allieances is becasue ur arrogant and think ur better than they are even tho u cant even hope to tuch them
i also know ur war stratagy and all it dose is loose u money
also with clicking we only do it when we want to
in a week we could have all our smaller members up to 1K men which could be traind into sentries which would eb anoth to fend u off
u think ur honnerable
but ur the one doing the lieing, being the hipocrit

~Staker

Briqual
20th March 2005, 02:16 AM
we called for a truce as we knew our not so strong players would be damaged, we did it for them

erm..we destroyed you...did you even sab us at all?

haha. erm...how did you...."kick our arse". you stand firmm shouting "we arnt slave to recruiters"...and that was about it, a war.)

ok davie, I took all of those quotes off the same page, and have you looked at it? the first one is toward the top, where you are still sticking with your story from the previous page, but after that, you realize your on a new page, so should change your story, being that you lie all the time anyway.

so what is it davie, what is it? did WAF damage your not so strong players, or not even sab you at all, just sitting back shouting? you tell us, which is it. you can't have it both ways, either lie, or tell the truth, but if you want to do both you need to go back to your thread, not do it on this one.

Blitz
20th March 2005, 02:57 AM
This thread is full of nothing but talk about the war between KoP and WAF. It isn't a recruitment thread at all. I'm closing it, as WAF members flamed back a decent amount, without even reporting posts until recently. KoP members, though, as they did flame this thread in the first place, will be warned.

WAF may apply for a new thread immediately. Just quote this line in your request.

Closed.