PDA

View Full Version : attacker retreated?

greengimp
14th March 2005, 05:56 PM
what does it mean when the attacker retreated, and how do you do it?

kgreen10
14th March 2005, 06:21 PM
mean you were overpowered and just couldnt take the fort or whatever so its a nice thing saying dont attack again tell your more powerful

greengimp
14th March 2005, 07:26 PM
thanks, i keep seeing this in my log and then i look them up and they have nothing and i wonder why it didn't just let me crush them

Pain4
16th March 2005, 10:33 AM
yerr it is pretty comedy when sum1 trys to make an attempt to attack you and cant even get as far as the battle field.

MGC
16th March 2005, 06:56 PM
the SA / DA ratio for retreating = 1 / 1000
if im not mistaken..

LightBlue
16th March 2005, 09:55 PM
do you mean that people have attacked you and retreated, or that you have attacked people and retreated?

greengimp
16th March 2005, 11:47 PM
they attack me and retreat all the time

CAT
17th March 2005, 12:41 AM
You are asking how to do it.

Well, you can tried sell away all your attack weapons and have only 1 untrain soldiers for attack, tried attack anybody, you will get that message. But, nobody in this game will do that.

Monsuco
24th March 2005, 05:29 PM
Basicly this stops what the admins called "feelers" were someone had a fake account and attacked a guy to weaken his defense weapons and see how much counter damage the account took. If you attack someone who is outragiously strong your men cowardly run from battle.

krazyindahead187
24th March 2005, 06:55 PM
the SA / DA ratio for retreating = 1 / 1000
if im not mistaken..

there is no certain ratio....my friend had like 50 mil def and was attacked by someone with 500 attack and they got through

attacker retreated was to prevent feeler accounts with no weapons and would attack people ranked in the 1000s-10,0000, while the account itself was ranked 100,000.......this benifits the party being attacked because it prevents weapons damages and casualties

You are asking how to do it.
Well, you can tried sell away all your attack weapons and have only 1 untrain soldiers for attack, tried attack anybody, you will get that message. But, nobody in this game will do that.

you can do that and still attack people....i have done it...you get the message when the person you are trying to attack has a defense that is WAY bigger to prevent damages