PDA

View Full Version : i hate the behavior of the clan leaders

vinni26
14th March 2005, 02:23 PM
like you see i hate the bavior of clan leaders ( PR and RR and others )
the promised not to chain sweep but wile there saying that there are sweeping me and my officer lost over a total of 50 bpm bye ths tactic you all know what i'm capble of ( 2,235 bil damage sabt at last week of age 3 )
if you want me to do this during the age fine il have like 2000 spy's with 2000 tools that wil make me able to sab players till rank 2000
attackin me wil not have any effect on me because il loose only 1 or 2 spy's each attack i got and il recover much faster bye training rate
the attacks wil cost alot more to you than me
so if you want me to screw you over evry day just keep sabbing me

*->Static<-*
14th March 2005, 02:36 PM
Not all clanleaders are like this. I was clanleader myself and I do not aprove such action unless it is called for. Some people just ask for it in some things and PR, RR and other big alliances can not asways control members of there chain. Behind each account is an individual and plays his own game with or without help...

EworTam
14th March 2005, 02:54 PM
Sometimes it does strike me that top ranked players aren't aware of the amount of damage one spy account, even a small one, can do to a chain with a rather pathetic amount being done in return.

As for you vinni, you did do alot of damage to PR last age. You cant expect them to forget about that can you? I know they promised to stop chain sweeping, but like you said you can do alot more damage to them than they to you so you should be happy. Have fun.

DES-tudent
14th March 2005, 03:42 PM
Well chainsweeping is an issue.

It is an tactic, especially against bigger clans/enemies to make them suffer. SInce a top 100 player cannot be affected much but a ranked 10K player can. In order to be a top 100 player you need a lot of officers with different ranks. So one way to get a higher player is messing everything up for his officers. Every player have his weaknesses, maybe his stats, maybe his commandline. So although i decourage chainsweeping myself, i can imagine people doing it, to strike back as hard as they were striken. Although now you have to captcha sabs chainsabs will take forever to do.

Yoours sincerely,

DES-tudent

PolarBearWY
14th March 2005, 04:47 PM
lll have like 2000 spy's with 2000 tools that wil make me able to sab players till rank 2000
me

... and that's the tricky part of being a sabateur. As you get higher and higher you can't touch the weaker players. My buddy and I call them "kitties." So, you have to decide where to stop. What's your target audience? The top two clans have 1000s of players that can be reached with spy around 6-8 mil, but only 100s of players that can be sabotaged with a spy skill around 50 million. So, even a sabateur needs a plan.

I only played the last 3-4 weeks of Age 3, but in that time, the Striker Clan ticked me off trying to power threaten me. So, I started sabbing the whole darn chain.. at least everyone I could. I 2 weeks, I probably destroyed more than 1 billion in items... but what was even more damaging was that with almost every attack I made against them I sent a message stating "you have been sabotaged because you are in the Striker Clan. I will continue to sab you day after day until you leave the clan. See? They don't provide you with protection. All that is provided is from you.. giving them more soldiers." All-in-all, I think I ended up breaking their chain in about 7 different places for a loss of more than 60 members total. :d

Just imagine if I had been working them for months and months. How many members would they have lost because of one single sabateur? They lost more than 60 from one sabateur in 2 weeks' time.

Sometimes it does strike me that top ranked players aren't aware of the amount of damage one spy account, even a small one, can do to a chain with a rather pathetic amount being done in return.

Yup, you don't have to be smart to be at the top. You just have to have a lot of stupid lemming officers clicking for ya.

Dvd_X
14th March 2005, 05:39 PM
Well vinni ,

As I see it, this age 2,000 tools are nothing, past age I had about 20,000 Hooks, and about 15,000 spies. Even for me, with such a spy rating, it was hard to sab someone I was mostly able to sab top 200 players (lol Bomba, Bubba, SMG :P ), and I had troubles with sabbing small players.. (theres some kinda formula that makes harder for big players to sab small players, as some people say, that cant be prooved, but for what I've seen its true)

Anyway this age, Army sizes are way biggers, past age I only reached 15,000 of army size, now I am about to hit 20k and there have been only 3 weeks since this age started.

Every age army sizes get developed and most of players tend to get more officers and soldiers than they did in past ages.

What I mean with this? Well 2,000 tools wont help you sabbing top 1,000 players for example or top 2,000. Myself has a Spy rating in top 1.000, and I have 700 tools so far. I could get 350 extra tools a day....... Means that top players aint as weak as they were past age.

My final and general point is: With 2,000 tools you wont get away with sabbing top 2,000 players.. maybe players in 5,000 or worse. And due to the formula protecting weaker players I mentioned before, even sabbing weak players will be hard for you, since now theres a lot of difference BTW a top 2,000 and top 2,500 as example.

KingofBelegost
14th March 2005, 07:47 PM
... and that's the tricky part of being a sabateur. As you get higher and higher you can't touch the weaker players. My buddy and I call them "kitties." So, you have to decide where to stop. What's your target audience? The top two clans have 1000s of players that can be reached with spy around 6-8 mil, but only 100s of players that can be sabotaged with a spy skill around 50 million. So, even a sabateur needs a plan.

I only played the last 3-4 weeks of Age 3, but in that time, the Striker Clan ticked me off trying to power threaten me. So, I started sabbing the whole darn chain.. at least everyone I could. I 2 weeks, I probably destroyed more than 1 billion in items... but what was even more damaging was that with almost every attack I made against them I sent a message stating "you have been sabotaged because you are in the Striker Clan. I will continue to sab you day after day until you leave the clan. See? They don't provide you with protection. All that is provided is from you.. giving them more soldiers." All-in-all, I think I ended up breaking their chain in about 7 different places for a loss of more than 60 members total. :d

Just imagine if I had been working them for months and months. How many members would they have lost because of one single sabateur? They lost more than 60 from one sabateur in 2 weeks' time.

Yup, you don't have to be smart to be at the top. You just have to have a lot of stupid lemming officers clicking for ya.

Wow, you're special.
1) How many people dyu think actually listened to you and left?
2) We retaliated and destroyed you over and over again, is that not protection?
3) How much dyu think scrubs who can be blackmailed into leaving contribute to any clan, whether it be SC or PR or RR?
4) You are a disgrace to polar bears and coke advertisements everywhere.

PolarBearWY
15th March 2005, 10:55 AM
Wow, you're special.
1) How many people dyu think actually listened to you and left?
2) We retaliated and destroyed you over and over again, is that not protection?
3) How much dyu think scrubs who can be blackmailed into leaving contribute to any clan, whether it be SC or PR or RR?
4) You are a disgrace to polar bears and coke advertisements everywhere.

Wow, you're special too. Looks like you can't read.

1. I told you.
2. You retaliated by sabotaging me. You can't sabotage a sabateur. Sabateurs don't care about their items. I kept those items sitting there as decoy.. hahaha. Yeah, you gave me a whoopin' that super powerful lemming clan of yours. I never had a single day where more than 10 people massed me. I never had more than about 500 spies killed in a day. Kinda a moot point when I'm gaining more than 2000 a day. Even at that, you couldn't have ever massed me under 750 spies and at 750 spies with 750 sets of tools, I still would have been able to whomp about 85% of your clan. You guys were weak. There were a lot of you.. but still weak.
3. I don't know. I didn't wait to find out. But if they are clicking, they are contributing.
4. You must be a baseball fan. You pulled that one out from over the wall.