PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering

master_prince
14th March 2005, 12:55 PM
I was wondering since the koc servers are so slow you guys could move the update time and gold "passing" a couple of minutes further appart"
give gold like 1 minute pass the hour and just leave the updates the same time.. cause it's kindda hard buying when koc is acting up with so much lag and error in that short ammount of time.. even 1 minute could help sometimes....
just a suggestion/ question.....

"don't know if I posted it in the right place"

Stephen
14th March 2005, 03:44 PM
Suggestions go in the Throne Room, so I'll move this there for you. I'd like to see the lag reduced too, but I don't know if spreading the two events further apart would do it. The Gold and the Updates are already a few minutes apart, and I suspect that the lag is due to increased activity as everyone tries to spend their gold.

master_prince
14th March 2005, 06:35 PM
ok, I also taught but a minute or two may help cause everyone is cramping up to bank between those 2 minutes and it will lag the servers. so even 1 more minute will make that everyone doesn't rush to buy. "that's what I think ofcourse"
but ok whatever hels is best and please do put this in the Throne Room and next time I'll know were 2 make some suggestions..