PDA

View Full Version : Armies Of the Forbidden One

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bad_Kharma
4th September 2004, 03:41 PM
Bad_Kharma make the first post in other words, this is space reserved for the mod notes :D ...

Mod notes:

11/03 - You dare to mod my clan zach? *evil eye* ... new members, wieee - BK
08/12 - Oooooh, new members, Maaaaavelous, just maaaaavelous - BK
15/11 - Hmmm, getting chatty, keeping my eye on it, but so far so good - BK
08/10 - All is good in the kingdom of the AoTFO - BK
10/09 - some minor spam posts ... where are my warnings? - BK

2/5 - Pretty good, as usual. There was at least one off topic post, I verbally warned it. -- Zach

3/2 - Not real active here, but the clan is alive. We are averaging about six pages per day in the spam thread. Anyway, all good. -- Zach

3/10 - Again, no posts here, though we are plenty active in the spam thread and the quest. -- Zach

4/5 - Wow, this clan is good. As usual, four, five, sometimes six pages per day in the spam lounge, a new member, and some good-quality RPing in here. There was some minor flaming, but Bk beat me to it. -- Zach

5/12, or 12/5, or something--everything is well in AotFO land.--Shade

Bad_Kharma
4th September 2004, 03:46 PM
or you could...

<embed src="http://www.hellchoir.net/swf/vtech.swf">

Hysteria
4th September 2004, 05:31 PM
ooc: OMG, such simple pleasures truly are the spice of life.

Change me name above :P

ic:
Slowly two black eyes opened. They stared out of an equaly black face. Slowly something stired within the mind of the black being.

Hoax... Somthing is wrong....

Climbing out of the hard bed that to most people felt like rock, Talen walked out into the clan hall. An aura of sadness seemed to have totaly taken over the keep.

"I-ingold? What has happened?"

Bad_Kharma
4th September 2004, 05:45 PM
Apparentely, the thread char limit is 10.000 and I can't change it since the text is 12.000 chars. Good thing I made it before that restriction popped into action. So you'll have to wait a while before that happens DARKLIGHT. At least state who you are. Welcome back.

IC:
"The feast in honour of the late Forbidden One and Hoax has started, come and eat my friends let us rejoice for death is but the next step. Ghorgrond, you can't feast, we need more food and you're coocking it"

Blankwindow
4th September 2004, 05:50 PM
Blankwindow smirked at the table as he heard Ingold's orders to Ghor. He had done the same to others before in the KOD.

"So Ingold how does it feel to have the awesome power you know have?"

Rakoth
4th September 2004, 06:02 PM
"What do you mean awesome power, I have heard of Hoax' demise, I have not heard anything else. Has something happened while I was away."

Rakoth stepped into the hallway, it had been a long time, and he had been cast out as a danger to Ingold and the rest of the Army. He sped back to the keep as soon as he heard of Hoax's demise.

"I have come for his death, I will be departing very shortly, as soon as I have paid my respects. It is good to see you BlankWindow, I have not seen you around here before."

Seris walked into the other side of the hall, she seemed surprised to see Rakoth. But she said nothing.

"What are you doing here so quickly."

"I have travelled the shadows, that makes things much faster."

Rakoth stood in the center of the hall waiting for Ingold's permission to enter.

Shade
4th September 2004, 06:10 PM
Mantis comes down the stairs slowly, her head bent under the burden of her sadness. She doesn't sit at the table, nor does she speak, but stands staring, as though lost in her thoughts.

After a while, Mantis heads over to Ingold. "I'm sorry," She says respectfully. "I...can't eat right now. Perhaps later. Right now, I must take Hoax's body and bury it."

Mantis wanders upstairs. Shade then comes down the stairs slowly. "Rakoth..." She says, choking back sobs, her facial expression twisted with grief. "Good...to...see you again."

Blankwindow
4th September 2004, 06:54 PM
Blankwindow raised an eyebrow.

"The First Forbidden was has died and now Ingold is the new one. The old's forbidden power transfered to the new. That is the awesome power and that is who died."

Blankwindow said wonder how they could not know.

Paradise Wandering
4th September 2004, 07:03 PM
Zach descended teh stairs quickly, his black cloak flowing behind him. He sat dwon at the table, and reached for some food.

" I am glad that the armies remain, reguardless of the fact that Hoax and The Forbidden one have left us. May Ingold, the new Forbidden One, lead us well, like he has in the past."

He leaned back deep into his chair and began to eat hungrily, as if he hadnt in days.

Hoax
4th September 2004, 11:20 PM
*before Zach’s eyes the food he had chosen seemed to move, shape shifting until it formed into a miniature version of the old Hoax, the little glob of food lifted a hand and pointed to the boy.*

Hoax ~ "as long as my body remain on this earth my soul is tied to this place, you must quickly burn my body..... burn my body.... my body... body...."

*the words still echoing as the food item returned to normal, leaving poor Zach wondering if he had just imagined what he had just seen or not.....*

(no one else could see or hear that)

[ooc] HOAX IS DEAD, LONG LIVE KODIAK!

seems I am not the only one to go through a name change.....

Bad_Kharma
5th September 2004, 05:42 AM
"I always had awesome power Blankwindow"

Ingold jested back.

"I'd rather have Redtigerfang still here though, he will be missed that is for sure and I do not know if I will be able to do all the things he did. I will never be able to replace him, nor is that my intention. It is fun though to be able to order people around"

Sitting himself down while laughing, Ingold grabbed a few apples from the basket on the table and began munching away. The hired minstrels provided a happy tune and the extra help made sure no mug or plate ever went empty.

"Rakoth, make your way outside, a pyre has been set up to burn Hoax at the graveyard behind the forest. I will be there soon enough."

OOC: Time to ressurect Red's maze ... but not now, I'm busy ... :chilli: -> just felt like it ...

Chingy
5th September 2004, 07:31 AM
Chingy looked over at Zach as he darted down stairs as he left the room.

" Zach where are you going? "

Chingy suited up and he ran down the stairs. Then he heard voices coming from the great hall. Chingy walked trhough the doors, and noticed that every one was already feasting eith out him. He ran over to the table and pulled up a table right next to Zach.

" Hey guys, how are you? "

Wolve
5th September 2004, 07:56 AM
Uhm, I'm actually posting here to get a subscription to this thread again, but since there needs to be clan-related stuff, I'll take the time to ask some questions:

1. Bad, if you don't mind my rudeness, do you have any idea when everything will be running again? (Spars, Quests, etc.?)

2. Has anything drastic happened in the clan? Like, some mayor changes now that Red is gone and GUA is new?

3. Will the Joint Quest still continue?

Okay, this will do, won't it? :p

Shade
5th September 2004, 08:02 AM
Mantis comes down the stairs again, bearing a coffin. Without saying a word, the two leave the keep and head to the forest.

Duke Manboy IV
5th September 2004, 08:05 AM
Ghorgrond grumbled and mumbled and all day long he hadn't done anything else, since he knew he couldn't join the grand party for whatever reason it was for.

"cooking, not feasting... Ingold takes away all my fun... I'm hungry, but no I can't eat... more food needed, oh I'll give him more food... more then he wants, the dictator... I can't join the party...

Ghorgrond ran towards the kitchen avoiding everyone in the entire keep and started giving his people orders.
Though he was bloody pissed, he wanted to prepare a good meal and an expert as he was, he surely would succeed.

[Out of Character: Hedmund is back. Don't tell anyone...it's a secret.]

Bad_Kharma
5th September 2004, 08:05 AM
- Well, the tournaments will be posted soon, actually, I'll do that right now (DONE)
- The joint quest will continue, if Hoax feels up to it. for that to happen though, we are missing a clan
- The leadership spars will continue as well (DONE for Rakoth and wolve)
- You need to make a training thread, if it is RP, make it in the subforum. If it will be rune magic, make it in the academy. Let me know before you make it though
- Red's mountain maze
- Nothing drastic has happened to my knowledge

Wolve
5th September 2004, 10:24 AM
Okay,

I'll be posting in de Tournament fights again soon. I think I just posted in both of them, si it's Rakoth and Paladin's turn. About the quest, I'll set up my clan right away...

Btw, I was the only member of it anyways, so that ain't such a big problem. Pff, might even drop the clan, nothing happens in there, so...

I'll be thinking about the Rune Magic. It still needs a lot of work. The RP training thread will be made soon, promise.

Maybe I'll post in the maze. First I want the old things to get up and running again.

Hysteria
5th September 2004, 05:59 PM
Was the quest saved, or will we just pick it up where we were?

hehe, nice to see you back hoaxy

Hoax
5th September 2004, 07:04 PM
ok this seems strange as TECHNICLY Hoax is dead, but I suppose I should finish what I started.

ill make the quest from you guys all arriving in the city, you'll meet up a little bit after that.[/ooc]

*Hoax wandered around the keep, felt strange, no one could see him, no one could hear him...

watching as Mantis carried the coffin, Hoax walked besides her, placing a hand on her shoulder as she walked, even though she probably wouldn’t know he was there, he wished he could be there to comfort her, but then, that would never again be possible....*

the co quest is here http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=5737#post5737

Shade
5th September 2004, 07:38 PM
Mantis jerks her head around. "Who's there?" She asks. No answer. Mantis sighs sadly. It must have just been her.

Shade comes up alongside Mantis. "I'm here," She says, her voice quivering. "Is that who you meant?"

Mantis shrugs. "It must've just been me."

fatbreadstick
5th September 2004, 11:02 PM
As a lone traveler walked through a forest wearing a thick black cloack with the hood pulled up so as to hide his face. As he walked, his armor clanked under it, keeping the same pace throughout the forest except for a few times when he would stop and watch some rabbits running around a tree, or a bird or two landing on a deer. I wish I could live in a place like this. So peaceful, almost completely untouched by civilization. He made sure not to be distracted from the task at hand, though it was hard to concentrate in such a nice place. As he emerged from the forest, a deer began to follow him, but quickly turned around and leapt back into the trees. Spotting a castle in the distance, he began to speed up, but still kept it under a jog, for this day was too good to waste. As he got closer and closer, he heard noise from inside and shouted to those inside.

"Hello? I am Dakith, and I wish to join the Forbidden One's army. There is a group of fire mages, I believe they are called the 'Flames of Havoc', and I would like to join them as a warlord."

He waited for an answer while pulling a small loaf of bread from his pocket. As he took a bite, he sat down on a rock and waited for a response. Such a beutiful day...

DarthFlame
6th September 2004, 06:22 PM
Michaelmas was raking a huge smelling pile of dung. Today, though it was beautiful outside, the smell was awful in the the stables of the Armies of the Forbidden One.

That Hedmund thinks he has a bad job and sometimes grumbles about it. Cooking is nice work. It smells GOOD! Raking horse terd on the other hand..."

But Michaelmas was interrupted from his inner grumblings by a shouting outside.

He rushed out of the stables into the light. Outside, in front of the mighty fortress, was a man sitting on a rock, all cloaked in black. Michaelmas himself wore brown robes, with stray bits of hay and dirt sticking to him. He tried to brush them off, and then walked up to the man.

"Hello. Do you intend to join the Armies of the Forbidden One? Welcome, I am Michaelmas, leader of the Shock Troops, and humble stable hand. I was just going to go inside myself, I believe the gate is open."

fatbreadstick
6th September 2004, 06:43 PM
"Thank you, but I like it out here much better. At least until I finish eating..."

Durik took a bite out of his bread and smiled. The breeze was nice and cool as it hit his face. He extended a hand to the man and introduced himself.

"I am Durik, ex-mercenary. Yes, I do wish to join the armies, but right now, I am enjoying this beutiful day. Come, sit, have some bread, you can blame it on me if a task master comes."

Durik pulled out another loaf of Bread and offered it to Michaelams. He thought this man was nice, and a good friend. As he shook his hand, he could feel much power within Michaelmas.

Blankwindow
6th September 2004, 08:37 PM
Blankwindow stood by the group.

"Hello I'm His suboridant and second in command of the shock troops. Names Blankwindow but you can call me Blank,"

Hysteria
8th September 2004, 07:22 PM
Talen emerged from the shadows, his cloakas always pulled around his body, hiding all but a rough out line of his form. A rasp that sounded like the sharpening of a knife echod form his mouth.

"Greatings... I am Talen. Ingold, should be hear soon."

DJ_Magnavox
9th September 2004, 02:36 AM
Maxanatov saw that many others greeted the newcomer so he decided he should do it aswell. He stood up from his dark corner where he always sat meditating and walked towards the newcomer. "Welcome, my name is Maxanatov XIII, but all my friends call me Max."

Shade
9th September 2004, 04:45 AM
Mantis and Shade head out to the stables, needing some fresh air. There, they see the new comer.

"I'm Mantis." Says the woman in the green jumpsuit and green vizored helmet. She has has antennae sticking out from under the helmet.

"I-I'm S-shade." Says the other woman in the white dress, having a perfect face, two swords sheathed on her belt, and a black mask also tied to the belt.

Hoax
9th September 2004, 07:18 AM
*Hoax leaned aganced the entrance to the kitchen, Hedmund was working hard and kept coming in and out of the kitchen...

Hoax looked up to the door to his room, strangely half expecting some one to walk out of it and great the new recruit...

bizarre that he would never again welcome some one again...

Hoax got up and walked out, absent mindedly walking around the tables and people, silly really when you can phase through things...

walking out of his room and into the near by graveyard Hoax looked over the wooden markers that marked the 10 thousand or so undead he had raised that day, even as a rookie Hoax had been able to find a use for himself in the AOTFO.
now here he was, dead until his comrades could HURRY UP AND BURRY HIS BODY!!!!.

Hoax walked into the center of the graveyard were a large crypt had been constructed front the finest marble who ever it was who had built it had been able to find...
walking in and around Hoax examined what would be his final resting place...
sitting down Hoax wished for sleep, even closeting his eyes, he hadn’t slept in 3 days now, it was the curse of the dead. unable to rest until they were buried.

Hoax contemplated possessing his dead body, and roaming around the castle as a undead zombie.
the thought was entertaining to say the least, but Hoax knew that it probably wouldn’t be the best thing though, especially considering the stat Shade was in...
Hoax peeked his ghostly head out of the crypt door, and decided it was time to add some creepy fog, now that sunset was coming on the conditions were just right...

Hoax placed a ghostly hand on a near by rose bush, forced to draw mana from the living.
raising his other hand to the sky Hoax concentrated, feeling the very myst around him rise up from the ground, flowing into a thick fog that covered the entire grave yard, but went no further...
occasionally rising up, seeming to take the form of a human....
Hoax let go of the rose bush, the poor plant now grey and lifeless...

Hoax set out walking, stopping at the edge of the grave yard were he simply stood and looked back over the 500 yards or so back to the castle...
the fog swirling around his feet, occasionally rising up through him, though Hoax felt nothing....
death brought a empty, hollowness inside, and a desire to sleep.... now Hoax knew why those he had animated back from the dead had always looked to... annoyed. It was so different seeing things from the other side*

jackie
9th September 2004, 07:38 AM
Ivor was walking with a slow pass because he didn’t have to hurry today. He was just enjoying this trip in the forest.

I is so peaceful in here

When Ivor looked back he saw in the corner of his eyes a little rabbit running away. For the first time since a very long time was he enjoying him self. Ivor was a bit disappointed because the peacefully feeling of the forest had come to an end, because the forest had ended in a sudden way.

Ivor now looked at the keep of the armies of the forbidden one; it was a massive keep that was built on an immense cliff. The thick walls could withstand almost every attack. Ivor just noticed a lonely figure standing on the battlements. Ivor started to walk towards the keep, and when he reached the gate he waited a moment, and than he shouted

“May I enter the keep, I am here to join the Traid Enforcers.”

While he was waiting for a response Ivor opened his black cloak, and now his only weapen appeared from beneath it, it was a simple but elegant sword. It was not an expensive over decorated sword but a perfectly balanced fighting sword. And his brown leather armour also appeared from under his black cloak, with a silver H on his chest. Ivor putted his left hand on his sword and whit his right hand quickly through his long brown hair. For the rest of the time he was waiting it looked as his blue eyes would see everything.

I hope that I don’t have to wait to long for an answer

Paradise Wandering
9th September 2004, 08:20 AM
Zach walked out of the keep, seeking his master. When at last he found him he strode up, with the look on his face of a boy getting a new toy.

"Master Talen, i have finally saved up 200 points. I wish to spend them on Wind and Fire wheels, ancient fighting weapons.

Do i give the points to you, or Ingold?"

ooc: here is a link to what they look like, and theyre pretty freaking cool. :D

http://store1.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1805_3362456

dont mind the name of the company on the side, couldnt find a pick without it.

[edit: this clan isnt as active as it used to be. should i start an FFA to get people interested again?]

Blankwindow
9th September 2004, 01:48 PM
Werejust waiting for them to figure out the stat and element system so that we'll know how it's going to work from now on.

Shade
9th September 2004, 06:30 PM
Shade and Mantis begin the long walk to the funeral pyre erected in the middle of the graveyard. From there, they will burn the body, then bury his ashes inside the crypt.

OOC: YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! I'm getting on it! :P

Hysteria
9th September 2004, 06:36 PM
ooc: did no one say hi to jackie?

Zach, I will get that stuff for you soon, and PM Kharma

ic:
Talen cocked his head to the side. He had heard something from out side at the gate. Moving out of the hall Talen saw a man (?) standing at the gate.

“Guards! Let him in!”

Two sleeping guards jumped to attention and opened the gate allowing Ivor to enter.

“Greetings, I am Talen, and this is the Armies of the forbidden one.”

Hoax
9th September 2004, 09:56 PM
just rattling my chains :D

*Hoax looked back to the castle, looking at the lights coming on as night came.

Hoax missed his body, though death was not with out its perks....

Hoax turned and returned to his crypt, satisfied in the knowledge that everything was being taken care of.
leaning down aganced the stone Hoax closed his eyes again, it would not be long now...
soon he would have his eternal rest, some how Hoax felt he deserved it... 1529 was long time to walk the earth for a race of people who's natural age was 85......*

Hysteria
10th September 2004, 02:43 AM
Is kodiak going to join this clan hoax?

Does he fit into the setting?

I'm back and this is spam, don't do it again - Bad_Kharma

Hoax
10th September 2004, 03:56 AM
I would like him to join but I am not sure if BK would accept him...

he is not electrically powered in any way, he in fact runs off mana.

a word about that, when I say mana I don’t mean spells but rather the magic giving liquid that is provided by the sun under the right conditions, though the bodies of livening things contain a percentage of mana in them witch in turn is tied to there life force, one of the reasons why after casting a large spell your character is supposed to feel drained....

his "brain" is a enchanted relic item, the rest of him is mechanically powered by a mana engine...

any way, if our new leader gives the OK then ill have him come to the castle....

jackie
10th September 2004, 08:09 AM
Ivor looked at Talen and while he was walking towards Talen replied Ivor whit a firm voice.

“May name is sir Ivor of Horton, nice to meet you sir Talen. I would like to join the armies of the forbidden one, in service of the Triad Enforcers. Would you show me the way, if it isn’t to much trouble, to the person with who I should meet. Or are you in charge of recruiting?”

ooc: sorry for such a small post but I didn’t had much time

DJ_Magnavox
10th September 2004, 08:25 AM
Maxanatov noticed that there was another newcomer in the keep. He walked up to him and said: "My name is Maxanatov XIII, but my friends call me Max. I am sure that Ingold, our leader since the death of The Forbidden One will be here soon to greet you."

Maxanatov stook out his hand in a welcoming gesture towards Ivor.

Hysteria
10th September 2004, 08:36 AM
ooc: just found out he is away till thursday, so i will bring you in in his absense.

ic:

"Our keeper is away on clan work. Discussing treaties i believe. I as the Leader of the Dark Ones welcomes you to this clan. You are assured the free spot in the Triad forces, and will be inducted formaly when Ingold returnes (ie added to front page)."

Talen gave a low bow, his hood and cloak flowing around his movements. Rising with a small grin Talen's voice was now much softer.

"Welcome clan brother."

ooc:

Welcome to the clan :D

Bad_Kharma
10th September 2004, 09:20 AM
"You are rash in your descisions Talen. You know but the littelest thing about this stranger and already you welcome him. You don't even know why he is here or even his background. For all you know he could be a spy"

Ingold emerged from the shadows, well rested from his well deserved napping time ... of four days. But when one is awake 24/7 he deserves a break every now and then.

"State your name, element, intentions and a reason why I should even endure your prescience here any longer and do it quickly."

Ingold spewed out as he faced the newcomer

OOC: Hoax, pm me the specifics of your new char cause right now I'm inclined to say no since he's a mech.

El-trog (don't care about the new name right now) PM me what you got on Zach's weapons.

jackie
10th September 2004, 09:28 AM
“My name is sir Ivor of Horton, I am a starting wind mage and I want to gain strength so I can defeat a mage who killed my father the lord of Horton. And why you should endure me because I would be an asset to this clan”

After these words Ivor wiped his face off with his sleeve of his shirt and after this action he asked

“And who are you”

Paradise Wandering
10th September 2004, 09:50 AM
ooc: come on! i want my weapons. BK, dont forget to edit my points in the first post.

another ooc: do we have a tavern?

ic: Zach saw the new man, and his master, and Ingold. He walked over to them, totally trusting Talen, and the new Forbidden One, but cautiously eyeing Ivor; suspiciously making sure that he did not have and primitive bombs strapped to him.

"My name is Zach, Water mage. I believe out leader asked you what your element was, and what your purpose here was. I think he is expecting an answer."

Blankwindow
10th September 2004, 10:08 AM
"We are all expecting an answer."

Blankwindow said from a corner in the back.

"And I know INgold is. I trained him so know him well enough to guese."

fatbreadstick
10th September 2004, 02:16 PM
Durik didn't notice much of what was going on, all he was concerned about was where he had left the honey. Where did I put that honey? I knew I should have brough two... After he found the honey and finished his bread, he finally realized the gate had opened and people were conversing not too far from the entrance. He slid off his rock and, making sure he had his honey in his pocket, walked in, slowly. He spotted the group not to far in, and smelled a delicious meal of many kinds of food. He was about to follow it before he regaind control over his hunger and walked over to the group.

"Hello, I am Durik, here to join the Flames of Havoc."

He bowed, his hood falling back over his face. He then extended a hand to anyone who would accept it, for he did not know who was in charge and didn't want to offend anyone.

Garf
10th September 2004, 03:05 PM
It was the night as the half-ling crawled over the beaten path. His body radiated electrical energy, something it had done ever since he had underwent the strangest feeling in his life. The feeling of exploding. A slight noise from the underbrush caught the half-lings attention, as his mind suddenly snapped into action. He stopped moving, his ears stretching out. It had been years since he had travelled this path; he recalled dangers, but not the lush forest he was in now.

Must have just been a rabbit...

Finally, he began moving again, but his legs slowly began levitating off the ground. He floated forward, as the wind rushed around his face. Electrons flurried behind him, propelling him along, until he came to the edge of the woods. His body slowly came to a stop and returned to the ground, where he resumed his irregular gait. Then, seeing a castle, he stopped.

So not much has changed. It is almost exactly as I remember it...

Smiling, Linther slowly relaxed, allowing the energy in his body to return to his core, to his center, where the glowing body of electricity became noticably stronger. Then, shooting the gathered energy back into his limbs, Linther felt a refreshing jolt of rejuvinating energy spreading his body in all directions. Satisfied that he was ready to face his old friends, he stepped boldly to the door and opened it wide.

"I am back!" he exclaimed, his eyes jumping over to his greatest friend, Ingold, who now sat in Red's seat, the energy that he recognized as Red's eminating from Ingold's body. A trickle of what could have been a tear gathered in Linther's eyes. "I see our Forbidden One has changed," he continued, this time his voice growing much smaller. He walked forward, in almost a run, until he came near Ingold. "Sometime we have together, I want to know what happened after... after I nearly died. As for now, I wish to know if I can reclaim my position as the leader of the Shock Troops."

Rakoth
10th September 2004, 04:03 PM
Rakoth immediately jumped at the words of the new comer. He had seen Durik at the King of Dragons, and he had immediately liked him. He seemed to have much potential, and now he wished to join the Flames of havoc.

"Welcome to the Keep Durik, I am Rakoth, I believe we have met shortly, I am supposed to test you for the kings of Dragon. I am afraid I have been busy with a burial here at the Army Keep. I am also the leader of the Flames of Havoc, at least for now. Darius should be around somewhere, he is the arch mage of the Flames of Havoc, and my challenger for leadership."

Rakoth extended his hand to Durik and shook the offered hand.

"It is not up to me if you can join, but I will let Ingold know that we are short of members in the Flames of Havoc, and with me in temporary exile, It is empty in that part of the Keep."

Rakoth took a step back and revealed a blue-eyed elven woman. She looked graceful and beautiful in her blue armor. In her sparkling eyes, a strange glimmer of intelligence and cunning resided for someone who seemed so young.

With a sweep of his hand, Rakoth presented the elven maiden.

"This is Seris, she is my sister, thought not by blood, as you have noticed. I being a half-demon, and her being a dragon."

Rakoth's elven image shimmered, he had forgotten he kept his elven guise, maybe that's why Durik hadn't recognized him. The image seemed to shatter slowly, as broken shards of light, like glass fell to the ground and disappeared.

Rakoth was revealed to the crowd, everyone would recognize the fey’ri, but those who had just arrived. Two black wings towered over his shoulders as he stretched them out, ten feet on each side. His face was grayer then the elven face, with a red tattoo down his nose. He was full clad in his black armor, the darkness of it seemed to blend with the light around it, making his contour slightly uncomfortable to look at. Two swords were strapped to his sides, a plain red scabbard, and an ornate black one.

“Much better, I forget sometimes I keep that illusion up. Now, I believe Ingold just recently returned.”

Paradise Wandering
10th September 2004, 04:08 PM
The young water master noticed yet another body emerge from the forest, and walk up to the keep, seemingly not noticing the group outside.

Zach decided to follow this man, he seemed to know where he was going, like he had been there before.

He had the aura of a powerfull lightning mage about him, the same aura Zach had felt from Ingold.

"Um sir?" He said. "You are not allowed to assume the position of leader of the shock troops, youll have to settle for arch mage. Im afraid the leader position of those are taken by Michaelmas."

Bad_Kharma
10th September 2004, 04:20 PM
OOC: did Red have a seat??? :p

IC:

"Know to who you speak Zach, this is Linther, he was my commander when I first entered these armies and he is as powerful as me or Blank when it comes to our element. Do not see his short size for a weakness for it are the smallest among us that will achieve the greatest feats. Tordan being another example of such a thing.

Now, although you are worthy of the position Linther, Zach is right, Michaelmas, a student of mine is leader. You will have to settle for warlord. Want to become leader again, challenge Blankwindow first, after that you can challenge Michaelmas.

Now, Durik, you are already a member of these armies, Ivor, I shall allow you entrance, for now. Prove yourself and you will be rewarded, betray us and there will be hell to pay."

Ingold rose from his seat in which he apparently sat and walked around a bit. The groove Redtigerfang's behind had made in the valour seating was a bit too big for the lightning master and it sat quite uncomfortable to him.

OOC: first page has been updated.
Members I haven’t seen yet are kicked.
Zach, you wait like everyone else on those weapons until El-trig sends me the stats for me to review, you aint getting them.

Paradise Wandering
10th September 2004, 04:29 PM
ooc: ah crap sorry i fogot about blank. i just checked the page and only saw darthflame in the shockys, so i didnt mention him.

Ic: "I am sorry, lord Linther. I did not know who you were, though i did sense strength in you. It will not happen again."

ooc: sorry Bk, i didnt know it had to be the trog. i thought DL could do it too.
Do we have a tavern? i didnt see one in the village, so, should i make one?

fatbreadstick
10th September 2004, 04:52 PM
OOC: Ahh crap, I mixed up my RPG names... this is Dakith, not Durik... ROFL sorry guys! And Rakoth, I'm using someone else for KoD sorry. Man thats comedy...

IC: Dakith looked to Rakoth very strangley, for he had never seen him nor his transformation. He slowly got back to his feet, also puzzled by the fact that he was already in the armies... and how people called him Durik. He then realized what he said and corrected himself.

"Oh, I must have introduced myself by another name, I was... preocuppied by the nice weather and my delicious bread. I am Dakith, ex-mercenary and fire, I belive the word people use in these parts is 'mage'. My stealth skills have somewhat decreased, but I can still sneak into most fortresses and put up a good fight, if that is needed in m time of service."

He suddenly realised that he was droning on, stating his skills, and stopped before leaning against a wall.

Garf
10th September 2004, 05:31 PM
ooc: Make it hard for me, why don't you? ;-)

anyways...

ic:
Linther smiled, noting the quantities of new members around the fortress. He smiled as he heard Ingold telling a new member about him, and who he was at one point. The two-foot tall half-lings grin melted when he heard who he would have to spar in order to reclaim his spot as the leader of the Shock Troops. He heard briefly the response of the newer member, and answered subconsciously, "Apology accepted. You never met me before, there is no reason for you to be sorry."

I'm sure I'd be able to handle his student... but I've never fought Blankwindow, but have heard much... he was here before me, he is most certainly the stronger of us two... or at least was... I have yet to really use my abilities after that incident... alas, it will be hard, but in order to retain my dignity...

His face twisting into a slight grimace, Linther turned to Ingold, and nodded. "You know me. I will do anything I must to retain what I once had. And I must prove that what happened before truly strengthened me. And did not just trick me into thinking that I had..."

His hand stretched out, as a sudden ball of electricity exploded out of it, and then stopped, resting in the shape of an orb hovering about half a foot of his hand. Closing his hand, the orb fizzled out and snapped out of existence quickly, before Linther nodded, and continued. "I am ready, tell me where, when, and I shall be there."

fatbreadstick
10th September 2004, 05:50 PM
Getting somewhat bored, Dakith (not Durik lol) took out his sword and walked outside. Touching it to random blocks of wood, he took some pleasure in the crackling sound, the smoke, and the black burnmarks. Not wanting to get in trouble for damaging anything, he reluctantl re-sheathed his sword before almost burning the stables. He slowly walked back to the fortress, but decided the outside was much better, so he just sat at the entrance and wrote messages in flames inside where people seemed to be gathering. It said: "I don't really want to be inside right now, as today is so nice. If anything is needed of me, I am just out here by the gate, waiting rather anxiously for orders..." It stayed there for maybe ten to fifteen minutes before Dakith decided to change it a bit. It became: "I need something to do before my short attention span causes me to do something that I may regret. Orders please. Anything, I don't care what it is. I will scoop dung out of the stable, or sharpen all the weapons in the armory, I don't care, just give me a job... Please..." Satisfied with this message, he waited for a response while keeping it up.

Shade
10th September 2004, 06:06 PM
Shade and Mantis notice the "new" arrival. Sure, he has been on the member's list before, but they've never seen him. Mantis approaches, Shade's draike flying in mad circles around Shade, nearly slamming into Mantis a few times.

"Hello," Says Mantis through her dark visored helmet, her antennae wiggling a little, her green jumpsuit adding a little air of mystery to her. "My name is Mantis," She extends her hand, then points back at Shade, having to move slightly closer to the new comer to avoid getting whacked by the draike, then she points to Shade and Jade. "The creature flying is a draike. Her name is Jade. The woman in the white dress is Shade. I don't believe we've met before, Mr. ...?"

Rakoth
10th September 2004, 10:13 PM
"Well I might have misrecognised you, I thought you might be someone else. If you have trouble with attention, I suggest getting your things in your room. If you don't have things, then go pick a room. Don't take the ones with the two beds, those would be mine, and shades... That makes me think.. if you want, you can use that wood burning obsession, and make me a new ornate door. My last one was blown off."

"Again, if you need something to do, I just gave you a list. You better look busy, or Ingold will have you help Ghorgrond in the kitchen, or worst, ask Shade and Mantis."

fatbreadstick
10th September 2004, 10:42 PM
Suddenly, the flames grouped together and flew back to Dakith, just outside of the gate. The flames organized themselves into words... the exact words that Rakoth spoke and Dakith read them. He casually walked into the castle and climbed some stairs up to a large door. Inside, there was a bed, some drawers, and a few other things, but he didn't care. He burned his name into the door so as not to walk into the wrong room and walked over to what appeared to be a sturdy chest. He used his flame powers to slam a molten hook into a wall and allowed it to cool while taking off his cloak and placing it on the bed. He took off his belt and hung it on the hook, making sure it would hold. The belt had his sheathed sword on it and he also took off the strap holding his axe on his back and hung it there, right by his bed. He carefully took his armor off piece by peice, and thanked the blacksmith for making it removable, unlike some armor he had seen, and placed it gently into the chest which was also by his bed. He took a few trinkets out of his pockets and placed them into a drawer and walked downstairs. He wore peasant clothing, all made of burlap and as he descended the stairs, he didn't look too comfortable. He had a sheathed twenty inch knife-like thing tied to his waist and nothing else, but his carving knife in his pocket, figuring he was in a safe place and turned to Rakoth.

"What would you like on your door? A nice dragon burned right into it? Or maybe a sword of some kind?"

Rakoth
10th September 2004, 11:11 PM
Rakoth turned to the newcomer, he had talent, especially with the fire gift. He would be a valuable addition to the army.

"Hmm, a nice dragon would do just fine. You didn't really have to do it, I was just putting on a show so that Ingold wouldn't set you to kitchen, or washroom duty. But now that you started, you can finish. Darius should be around, I would go in search of him, if not, you can ask Ingold, maybe he will let me train with you."

fatbreadstick
10th September 2004, 11:34 PM
Dakith let out a slight laugh and began to create a fireball. He shaped it into a dragon and turned to Rakoth.

"I would enjoy training from someone who has been here longer than I have. I think I should ask him, just let me finish your door."

Dakith ran outside, extingushing the fire before he did, and grabbed a large piece of wood. taking his smaller knife from his pocket, he carefully began to carve it, cutting through it smothly by heating his knife up a little. By the time he was finished, it was a perfectly smooth door, with a dragon that seemed to be crawling up it. The flames coming from it's mouth were enchanted to flare up every now and then if someone tried to open it with the intention of harming the owner. There was a pattern carved around the sides, that seemed to be just squiggles, and they very well could be. Dakith left that up to Rakoth as he slowly carried it in, or tried to, really. In the end, he ended up dragging it in by putting it on a thin piece of wood and attaching rope to it, which he found in a small shed by the stables. As he neared the group, he stopped pulling it and walked to Rakoth.

"Here's your door. If someone has the intention of harming you and opens the door, it will shoot flames to wake you up and... deter them. Now then, to find this Darius. Do you know where he might be?"

Blankwindow
11th September 2004, 12:25 AM
Blankwindow smiled as he watched the new comer who came to claim a previous position. He walked over, watching him waste energy.

Hmm that's interesting... he's wasteful or boastful im not sure...

Blankwindow walked from the darkness to Linther.

"So you want your position back? Well I want your old position as well, but i told the current leader I would await his completeion of training before I challanged him. I do not know you nor have i heard of oyu before. BUt let me forwanr you in that I will not hold back if you challange me..."

He said simply. People like Delita, Rakoth, and INgold. Would understand the threat for it's full potentional. He felt power in this one thought strong was no equal to himself.

"If you've heard of me you've heard of Delita. BY far considered one of the best and most skilled lightning elements int he land. He thinks me clos eenough to equal that we have had many battles to prove who is better. And we are currently at a draw right now if that tell you anything."

He turned and walked back into a wall. Though instead of being stopped by the physical wall he walked right thru it showing off a small spell of his.

See what he takes of this.

Garf
11th September 2004, 05:48 AM
ooc: Nice spelling :)

ic:
Linther's eyes jerked over as he watched who he percieved as Blankwind walk over to him.

"So you want your position back? Well I want your old position as well, but i told the current leader I would await his completeion of training before I challanged him. I do not know you nor have i heard of oyu before. BUt let me forwanr you in that I will not hold back if you challange me..."

Not much occured outside of Linther, although his eyes flickered over, resting on the lightning master who was next to him. Something was not friendly in the voice, but he felt it may not mean much... unless...

"If you've heard of me you've heard of Delita. BY far considered one of the best and most skilled lightning elements int he land. He thinks me clos eenough to equal that we have had many battles to prove who is better. And we are currently at a draw right now if that tell you anything."

Linther nodded slightly, and his eyes narrowed as he tried to recall the skill of the two. He wasn't sure if he had ever heard of Delita, but knew that whoever was Ingold's trainer must have been someone of great skill, nonetheless.

His mind suddenly reverted to watching Blankwindow, and a sudden diffusion of the electrons around him changed. He watched with interest as through some manipulation of the electric fields, the wall somehow became merely a ghost image - and then returned to its original form. He wavered slightly, wondering what would come of it. He knew that if he was somehow able to recreate what happened to him, he would be able to do it as well. But he didn't even know how it had happened in the first place.

Yes, it will be difficult... perhaps even foolhardy. But I have to try. Even if it kills me. And, someday after that, I should resume my training. I was a fool to think I was even close to coming to a finish.

Bad_Kharma
11th September 2004, 05:59 AM
"Please stop the muscle flexing or I will have to show my power and it isn't limited to lightning any more. Rakoth, if you want a spar with Dakith, let me know and it shall be made. Linther and Blankwindow, if you two want to duel for rank, that is fine by me, give me the word and I shall bring you to your battlefield where I will judge your fight.

When Dakith is done with making a door, he can go clean out the toilets since he wanted something to do"

Garf
11th September 2004, 06:35 AM
"Please stop the muscle flexing or I will have to show my power and it isn't limited to lightning any more."

Linther's smile reappeared. It was nice to know that Ingold had not changed much despite his new status as the Forbidden One. It was a change he hadn't anticipated, as Red was not the type to sit down and talk for a while. Then again, Ingold was his friend, which must have made things easier... but Ingold was also Blankwindow's student...

"Linther and Blankwindow, if you two want to duel for rank, that is fine by me, give me the word and I shall bring you to your battlefield where I will judge your fight."

Linther nodded, knowing that he would have to go through with his challenge despite the idea he would have to spar one of the true lightning masters, the ones that had existed before himself. Still, he felt that somehow he was stronger than even he could percieve, as if some force that had helped him avoid an inevitable death still reigned in his body, still powering him forward, still expending energy as if it was water...

ooc: How are we judging for the battle?

And just realized someone else talked to me. So here's your response :) Not sure where to place it, so I'm pretending it was another post before this one :-/

ic:
Linther whirled around, taking note of the new members around him. Ever since Red had left, the armies had changed drastically. Linther was still trying to figure out if it was for better or for worse when he noticed one of the newer members approaching...

Older, older now. You're back at the bottom, everyone's older, don't forget....

He smiled as he glanced up at the alien-like being. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, he added a slight pad of electrons beneath him, as he quicly rose up so his face was even with the others.

"Hello. My name is Mantis."

The half-ling nodded in courtesy and watched as the being extended her hand. He smiled as he took the hand warmly, trying to sense what type of creature was talking to him in the first place. Not recognizing much, he listened more intently, smiling as a flying creature nearly took out the being's friend.

"The creature flying is a draike. Her name is Jade. The woman in the white dress is Shade. I don't believe we've met before, Mr. ...?"

"Linther. Just call me Linther..."

He smiled again, not sure what to make of these strange new members.

OLD. You realy have to get back into the present. You deserted them before, even if you didn't quite mean to. They are the old ones now, you're the new one.

Slightly grimacing from his self-reprimandation, he continued in asking Mantis, "So what are you, anyways?"

fatbreadstick
11th September 2004, 07:04 AM
"Ahh yes, the toilets. I must say, these are much better arrangements than I had before I came here. Lived in a stable and had to shovel it out every day. Then clean the house. Those people were the most repulsive things. Looked more like trolls or something. And I would love to duel and be trained by Rakoth."

Dakith slowly walked up the stairs, scrub brush in hand. He came to the nearest bathroom, entered, and began scrubbing the toilet, as he was told.

Shade
11th September 2004, 07:20 AM
A small grin comes over Mantis's face beneath her helmet, though no one could see it. This is the first person that she can recall who has gotten straight down to the point of things. Before answering, Mantis takes a few steps backwards, since the draike has finished its mad circling around Shade and is perched on Shade's shoulder.

"Me?" She asks. "I'm a human mutant. To keep a long story short, I was born as a sickly child, and forced to have a blood transfusion with a mantis. Hence, my name. That also explains why I got these." She flicks her antennae. "Pleasure to meet you, Linther."

Shade smiles softly, but the draike lets out a low, rumbling roar, Jade's way of yawning. Shade laughs at that. "Behave yourself." She says, mockingly scolding the draconic creature.

Bad_Kharma
11th September 2004, 07:26 AM
the tavern thread is up:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=17601

Garf
11th September 2004, 08:11 AM
Linther nodded, smiling at Mantis. Still, he couldn't quite understand the point of having a blood transfusion from a bug. He was under the impression that even at the human standards of health that never happened. But it seemed to have turned out well...

No need to know. If they really feel it's important, they can tell you...

ooc: Gah!!! can't come up w/ anything else. A year layoff really didn't help me much :(

Shade
11th September 2004, 08:16 AM
Mantis shrugs, feeling some confusion in Garf, though she doesn't know how or why. Perhaps it is just intuition.

"Um," She says. "I forgot--" Here, her antennae twtich and she leaps forward, avoiding Jade, who has once again airborn. "--I forgot to tell you, the mantises on my island...they're not small. They're huge. They are giants--for bugs that is, about the size of someone a foot smaller than me," The 5-foot woman says. "Their blood has special things present in it that fight off the cyst that I had, or so I'm told."

OOC: I'm trying to feed you buddy, I know how it is... ;)

Hoax
11th September 2004, 08:20 AM
*Hoax sat down in his crypt, lening aganced the wall he closed his eye's, his time had set, his body burned his soul was free to enter the sleep of death...
it came esaly, Hoax's ghost faded away into the sleep of eternity....*

[ this is not real, and the real world lies some were else. Death is not the end, the end is yet to come.... ] {<- inscription on Hoax's Crypt}

just so you know, its late at night an i am now incapable of spelling and inteligent speach.

BK, is the tavern comeing back so that the mindless garble can be shifted AWAY from the prestige clan thread, you know, the one we pride our seleves on being spam free.
also, can i ask if the clan quest shold be ended or somehting becuse realy it died ages ago.....
(u.u i take responsability for that.... sorry.....)

lastly, i am awere that this thing has more spelling errors than you have places to shove a.... [insert word of your choise here]

Garf
11th September 2004, 08:35 AM
Linther smiled, a realization dawning as he heard about the size of the mantises from where Mantis was from. It would make sense that there were some magical power in the mantises, as well, for otherwise, no such mutation should have really occured. Linther nodded again, trying to calm the squalls that were gathering from what he pinned on his upcoming battle to come a step closer to returning to his original spot.

There's really no reason to be worried. Even if you make a fool of yourself, you're going to have to suck it up. You did almost die earlier. You might have lost yourself during that...

ooc:
Anyways, sorry attempts at posts. Hopefully I can return to my original self ;-)

Wolve
11th September 2004, 08:37 AM
Hoax, we can't quit the quest! It's just starting to become fun! Come on, let's move on!! Or are we all against it?

jackie
11th September 2004, 08:44 AM
Ivor walked towards Ingold, and as soon that Ivor stood at a distance of 5 passes form Ingold he started to speak.

“do I get any secondary duties, my lord”

after these words Ivor mad a little bow in front of Ingold

fatbreadstick
11th September 2004, 08:47 AM
As soon as Dakith finished, he was about to run downstairs before he realized how he smelled. Though he was used to it, he didn't think his new allies were, so he quickly ran back up and found some soap in the bathroom. Not taking the time to think, he began to pump water into the tub and jumped in, clothes, knives and all. He figured his clothes could stand it, but he soon threw his knives out of the bath to prevent rust. After he decided that he smelled presentable, he jumped out and picked up his knives. A thin wall of fire appeared around him, close to his skin, drying himself off fast enough to have no water on him by the time he opened the bathroom door. He ran down the stairs and walked back to the group.

"Hi. Is there any combat related task for me? I want to work my sword out now..."

Hoax
11th September 2004, 08:56 AM
ok, if your all fro continuing on with the quest then ill do it, all oposed?

Bad_Kharma
11th September 2004, 08:56 AM
Hoax/Zodiak, the quest is up to you to recreate or not. I don't know the ending only you do

From now on, all non-clan relayed stuff should go to the tavern now that we have one. Failing to comply with this will result into an immediate warning

Now for the next quest we can either continue from the town and all meet each other there or make a new one. What that will be I don't know and all suggestions are welcome IN THE TAVERN

IC:
"Help Dakith to clean the toilets, there are about fifty of them in this keep and although the young fire mage might think he cleaned them all, I'm sure there are some he missed."

Wolve
11th September 2004, 08:58 AM
I'm FOR! Come on, it didn't suck or something, did it?

Stop this, this is spam and thus you shall be warned. For one, it is all OOC, two you already stated this - BK

jackie
11th September 2004, 09:33 AM
As soon that Ingold had told him his task, Ivor’s face became a thunder cloud. He didn’t enjoyed this task at all

[i] cleaning the toilets, me the lord of Horton, aaaaaaaaaaaach. I will do what he tells me to do without questioning his command but I will not enjoy this at all”

“as you wish my commander”

and Ivor turned around and walked towards the keep where he started to seek a place to sleep after a while he found an empty room so he putted his things there before starting his task. Ivor laid down his sword and cloak; and also his armour. Now he was ready to start his quest of finding and cleaning the toilets.

After a couple of hours Ivor had found and cleaned the toilets. He smelled like he had took a bath in them. So he went to the bad house and took a hot bath to get rid of the smell. After that was done he went back to the room that he had clamed for himself until someone would assign him an other.

fatbreadstick
11th September 2004, 09:44 AM
As Dakith happily scrubbed the last three toilets, he chuckled. What would an army do with fifty toilets? Haha, and that Ivor, such a big ego. He should be glad that he only has to scrub toilets. Oh the stories I could tell him... Again, Dakith jumped into the bath, carefully making sure he didn't have his knives on him, and washed himself once more. He relaxed a bit, enjoying the peace this place had to it, then got out and dried himself, again using his flame armor to do so. He slowly walked back to his room and changed his clothes. He threw his dirty ones into a box and he would wash them properly later, and came downstairs wearing his burlap peasent clothing, his big knife tied to his belt. Really, it was more of a machete, but he called it his knife, and he drew it and swung it around a bit. This time, he also had a hatchet on his belt, about a foot long and sharp.

"Uh, I have a question. What does your army need fifty toilets for? Heh, it doesn't look like there are fifty people here currently..."

randyspacey
11th September 2004, 10:41 AM
OOC:Fatbreadstick told me to come here.

A man walks up to the castle and knocks."I am here to join the army of the forbidden one.

Blankwindow
11th September 2004, 12:53 PM
Blankwindow smirked at the comment. For INgold was forgotting so did Blankwindow have more than lightning powers.

"For now I will Ingold."

He said plainly.

"If he wishes to fight me I have no choice, but to fight him."

OOC: Yeah i was typing fast and din't spell check.

Bad_Kharma
11th September 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC: What part about rping an entrance don't you understand? Make a descent rp post and I might consider you joining here. Until then, the answer is no randyspacey.

IC:
"Well, there are the guards, about a thousand of them, do you really think one toilet would be enough for all of them? We are the elite of the armies, but we have basic troops as well."

Suddenly, a voice sounded through the keep halls, but a guard was nice enough to answer it so Ingold paid no heed to it.

"The Forbidden One is not home, go away or face the consequences"

A voice echoed back down to the traveller while the gates remained shut. Meanwhile, Ingold just patrolled the halls, checking on the guards and all other stuff, most of the time enjoying the scenery of the beautiful land where the keep had been placed.

Redtigerfang
11th September 2004, 06:59 PM
A man that doesn't seem to be lost. is walking up the path to the keep. His body is midsized, like a human. He is build quite well for a human ,but slender . His uniform is white and as he walked it blew in the wind . His hair was brown and it also blew in the wind . The man was carrying a quarter staff and it was slung to his back , with one single strap.

The man's proud walk made him look kind of strange when he approached the keep.His aura seem a little wierd , it kept flashing from green to yellow ad then back again. The power level shifted as well grenn was high and yellow was in the middle. Scanning him for powers , seemed wierd because it didn't appear he had any ,but his aura made you think otherwise.

The man finally reached the keep . He looked at the long walls for a few moments putting his hand on his chin ,like he was thinking.The man yelled at the top of his lunges.

" I am here to see the Army of the Forbidden One, I have a message for them."

Bad_Kharma
11th September 2004, 07:53 PM
"Well you have come to the right place then, speak and be heared. Depending on the message, I might just decide to kick you out or reward you cause unlike many others ... I will shoot the messenger."

Redtigerfang
12th September 2004, 05:59 AM
Brock doesn't shuddle by the words of Ingold he is perfectly safe from the lightning master. As long as he had this broch on, he got from Redtigerfang.

"Nah you won't shot me unless you want to die, My message is from your master as he is broadcasting threw my body right at the moment"

Brock body glows radiantly green to yellow like a blinking stop sign . The wind still blows his hair and uniform around a bit.He begins to speak ,while his voice echoes threw out the keep.

"I am here to check up on you, Ingold to make sure you are keeping everything in order. Redtigerfang is much happier , knowing you are making things right and more people are trying to join the army . I have something for you Ingold it is a gift from Redtigerfang"

Brock begun to reach into his pocket . Scuffling around in it, when he was done he pulled out a gem. The gem was a perfect circle and did n't have any scuff marks on the gem at all . It's texture Earth orientated. Looking at it closer it has swirles of earth energy in it .

"It is a summoning stone, if you are wondering . It enable you to summon earth summons with ease, with out having the ablities to do so"

Brock hands the gem to the guard standing at the gate and bows.

" I have given what you ask master "

Brock shouted at the top of his lunges as a door opened up next to him . A hand reached out and brock grapped it . seconds later brock was pulled in the door and poof ! it was gone.

Bad_Kharma
12th September 2004, 06:07 AM
OOC: Red, you make the best exit posts I have ever seen :)

IC:
"I thank thee brock and Redtigerfang for this gift. I am glad to hear my lord and master is still watching, it offers some sense of comfort..."

But before Ingold could continue, the messanger had already left as a hand pulled him away, the man and hand dissapearing in a cloud of smoke.

OOC: Ok, it seems the quest has been restarted, here is the link:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=676

Wolve
12th September 2004, 06:14 AM
Darius sighed. It was pretty boring in his room but he didn't really feel like going downstairs. Though he liked this clan, he only liked talking to some of the members.

'..Rakoth, Tarcisus, Ghorgrond...Why don't I ever see them anymore?...It seems as if they have dissappeared out of this clan!!...And then there's Ingold, who is always in a foul mood, so he ain't no good to talk to neither...Bah, maybe I should just stay here...But that's so boring!...Okay, no more nonsense, I'm going down no matter what...If I get pissed or bored or whatever, I'll go up again!...Simple as that!..'

Suddenly in a rush, Darius jumped out of the chair he had been sitting in and walked out of his room, carefully locking it, since his sword was still inside, together with his flail and some other documents he didn't want to lose. As soon as he came downstairs, he noticed Ingold standing with a green gem in his hands. Since Ingold was one of the few he actually knew a bit in here, he decided to try and talk to him, though he also knew that most of the time it was useless.

"Hey Ing, how are you? What's that stone in your hand over there?", Darius said in the most friendly voice he could produce, trying to hide his boredom and lonelyness.

OOC;-
Uhm, is Hoax still running the Quest? For we're waiting for him to make the next post, if I'm right...

Paradise Wandering
12th September 2004, 06:19 AM
"What just happened?" Zach spoke up as he saw the man give Ingold something and then dissapear. "Who was that?"

ooc: is the quest open? i mean, can i join too? and can i enter both of my chars?

Bad_Kharma
12th September 2004, 06:28 AM
OOC: You can enter both your chars (MIDIEVAL SETTINGS) and yes the quest is open. But do explain how it is you suddenly popped up there.

Now for the chatter, let's go to the tavern, it's there now.

IC:
"That was a messanger from our former leader, he didn't give his name, but he did give me this amulet. apparentely this will enable me to sommon up some earth creatures. Can always come in handy ... and I'm fine Darius, thanks for asking. But it is kind of quiet in here and although I am not opposed to some little rest every now and then, I'm getting quite bored just sitting here. What do you say about heading over to the tavern and have a few?"

Wolve
12th September 2004, 06:33 AM
OOC;-
And you just told me over PM that we could IC Spam in here... Tsssss :slant:

No I said it would be spam and unless you learn something about the clan, it isn't allowed.

IC;-
"Already? It's two in the afternoon and you want to drink already? Those are the first signs of alcoholism, y'know. But anyways, I would refuse either way, be it in the evening or right now. I'm kinda' bored and I'm more into doing something. Isn't there anything you can think up for me?"

Darius had been quite surprised to hear Ingold give such a normal answer to both of them, Darius and another man who had asked something too, instead of flaming their asses and threaten them with exile from the clan.

'..Quite an improvement!...But I still don't feel like drinking right now...I feel like talking to someone who has something to say or doing something, a Spar, a Quest, a Training, anything!..'

OOC;-
I know I'm the RP Trainer, but I don't think there's anyone in here that needs RP Training right now, is there? For if there isn't, maybe we should/could change my role in this clan from RP Trainer into RP Checker, meaning I would have a say in intro-posts or Spars, something like that if you catch my drift...

Bad_Kharma
12th September 2004, 06:51 AM
IC: "I only drink water Darius, no alcohol for me"

OOC:
Okay, I'm going to make a change in here. All talking goes to the tavern as of now. Unless you are a new member introduicing himself or have clan related stuff to say you are not to post in here.

clan related is:
-Ideas for the next quest but make your comment on it a bit more extensive then me like or me don't like or don't bother posting at all.
-Ideas for a FFA or a request for one
-Other Ideas and suggestions which could improve the clan
-Requests for weapons/spells/armour
-Requests for a clan spar

Clan related is not:
-"Post in the quest people"
-Comments on the quest
-"I'm back/I'm away" posts
-random posts of "I'm bored" "How you doing"
-Filler posts just so you can post something in here which I and some other people have been making here :icon_blus
-I'm sure there is much more but I can't come up with anything

Duke Manboy IV
12th September 2004, 06:53 AM
Ghorgrond darted trough the gate and over the courtyard, while cursing all gods one by one and with his left arm wrapped in a blood soaked piece of clothing.
He looked around with an unseen nervosity and tried to get to his room as quickly as possible, while trying to avoid all social contact.
As if Odin had heared he had been cursed by the mortal though, the Viking suddenly bumped into Darius and Ingold.

Oh no, Ingold. He cannot notice the wound I have. Hunting in the woods of the Forbidden One isn't allowed as far as I know and I do not want him to know. I have seen how cruel he treats those that disobey him.

"Darius, could you please come to my room with me. I need your help with this wound I got... in a combat exercise.
Hi Ingold."

All right, this post was just to let y'all know the Leader of the Earthly Guardians is still alive. My opinion upon the RP trainer/checker is, that people only should be told their mistakes if they ask for it.
It can be very annoying to receive comment upon yuor RP'ing when you don't need it, or think you don't need it.
Just my two cents, but perhaps the two of you figured this out yourself already a long time ago :p

Interresting point, move it to the tavern, thank you for your cooperation ... simultanious posting is a bitch aint it? - BK

Garf
12th September 2004, 07:40 AM
Hey BK - Not sure if you remember the FFA I created before I left, the "individual" quest up the hill and the fight at the top. But I was thinking, as an AotFO tournament, we have people race up the hill (or other races, through forests, etc.) and get judged for their creativity and RP ability. Or it could be a FFA again...

Hoax
12th September 2004, 07:51 AM
*far over the hill's and forest that grew near the castle that the army call's home wandered Kodiak.
Lost for many days now, running from nothing in particular.
Kodiak was a giant, created by the hands of a man who's name had long been lost to history...

Kodiak rumbles silently along the ground of the forest, knee's bent slightly like a skater as he made his way down the side of the hill on a set of wheels built into his feet.

Kodiak stoped, a gage on his back was alerting him, he reached back an unscrewed a canister, inspecting it closely Kodiak knew that he was low of fuel.
mana he had heard them call it, Kodiak had always relied on mana, he could survive on what was in the air but it was not enough to power his full systems and abilities, he would have to find a fresh source from some were soon or risk being stuck in the forest fro another 700 years.

Kodiak looked around; spotting a castle at the bottom of the hill he engaged the wheels and made for it, slaloming down the hill.

When he reached the bottom Kodiak stood up and walked over to the gate, hoping that he would not make a bad impression on the people, if any, who would be in it.
Upon reaching the gate Kodiak taped twice on the door with just the tip of his fingers, he had learnt before to know his own strength, his "father" had replaced many a door in his "youth".

After tapping Kodiak got on one knee, hoping to reduce his hight from 16 foot to something less confronting to a human, and hopefully convey a sense of peace. It was hard trying to convey emotion with out a face... *

introducing Kodiak, on trial run via permission from BK, he might stay and he might not, depending on BK's verdict on him....

Bad_Kharma
12th September 2004, 07:53 AM
"Well my dear Linther, the current tournament just doesn't seem to get finished, but we're slowly getting there. I'll end the round between Tarcisus and Ghorgrond soon enough. If Arwen doesn't fight soon, Darius is the winner by default.

Now, I do remember the start of it yes, a parchment signed with blood and all, I thought it was Amok who awaited me in the beginning. I think it would serve the armies well indeed, but I would like to keep it as a FFA as that is the way it was intended in the first place. But, let's not hurry into it before we know who will participate in it.

Any volunteers?"

Suddenly, two loud bangs were heard on the front gate, arousing Ingold's curiosity. Quickly making his way to the battlements, he stared down upon the strangest thing.

"Who are you, what do you want and why the loud knocking?"

Hoax
12th September 2004, 08:02 AM
*Kodiak looked up, seeing a strange little man yelling down at him Kodiak held up his canister towards the man*

Kodiak ~ "sorry but it was as softly as I could.
mana, please, I mean no harm, I just need some more mana potion"

*Kodiak had no mouth but the single red eye flashed in sync with his words...*

Bad_Kharma
12th September 2004, 08:17 AM
"Mana, you are on the wrong planet my friend, I thik Tal'vorn would suit you better. None the less, I'll open the gates ... but don't try anything funny, the strongest warriors in the lands live here."

Slowly the gates opened, the many clangs echoind over the grasspy plain for a moment as the locks sprang open. Pulled by several guards, the heavy steel reinforced gates opened, allowing entrance into the keep. Yet, before Kodiak could move, Ingold already stood in front of him, a mana potion in hand. After pooring it into the canister, Ingold threw the bottle away and observed the 'thing' that now stood in front of him.

"Might I incuire to what exactly you are?"

Shade
12th September 2004, 08:29 AM
Mantis and Shade take several steps backwards as the newcomer enters the room. "W-who a-are y-you?" Shade says, becoming extremely frightened. To her, this...thing is a monster. A monster that could have haunted her dreams.

Mantis stands in front of Shade to protect her.

Hoax
12th September 2004, 08:42 AM
Kodiak ~ "I will not attack unless it is necessary to preserve my own survival."

*Kodiak fitted the canister back on to a sort of back pack, permanently attached to his back.
2 canisters protruded from the top of the pack, a small hole down the bottom with an air grate sucked air in.

Kodiaks body could have been divided up into 4 or 5 main parts.
His two legs were sturdy and built into proportion with the rest of his body.

From there his legs connected to a sort of waist, a swivel joint connected that to a pointed chest box, from there Kodiaks arms and mana "engine" were attached.
On top of it all was a triangular head, a large main red eye in the centre with two secondary eyes below it.
Standing 16 ft at full height and weight almost 2 ton Kodiak was a sight to behold...*

Kodiak ~ "I suppose you could call me a machine but I am more than that, for I can think and learn.
Who may I ask are you?"

Wolve
12th September 2004, 08:47 AM
Darius frowned.

"A machine that can learn? You mean you're a living example, if I may express myself as that, of Artificial Intelligence? Hmm, interesting. How long have you been on this planet?"

'..I didn't say: "How old are you?", on purpose, for I want to test his 'human skills'...If he says: "I've lived for...", or something like that, I consider him a bit human...However, if he goes like: "I've been around..", I think he's more 'machine' as he calls it..'

Hoax
12th September 2004, 09:13 AM
Kodiak ~ "I have lived fro 75 years, give or take those that I spent sleeping in the forest were my "father" left me.
And what do you mean “Artificial” my intelligence is as real as yours, just because it works differently dose not mean you can call me “Artificial” and planet? What other planet could I possibly have come from?"

*Kodiak looked over to the frightened women, this was sadly a reaction he was failure with, had he been able to Kodiak would have shed a tear...*

Kodiak ~ "please, don’t be afraid, I mean you no harm, I am Kodiak. Descendent of the mother earth, son of the foundry.
Please, don’t be scared.”

Wolve
12th September 2004, 09:20 AM
"Well, I don't consider you completely human yet, Kodiak. But, first, before we continue this interesting discussion, I will introduce myself. I am Darius, Fire Mage. I'm fifteen years old, to your information. I'm the ArchMage of the Flames of Havoc, but that might change soon. Furthermore, I'm receiving study at the Dojos of Zadok, Callisto and Fusion and am even learning a bit Lightning Magic at Ingold's Dojo. So, you could call me a talented chld, but I simply prefer Fire Mage. 'Cause that's what I am. And you better accept it!"

Darius suddenly stopped, surprised by his won outburst of anger.

'..What is happening to me?...This is exactly the reason I stayed in my room alone!..'

"Excuse me, where was I? Ah yes, now, I call you Artificial, because you live on mana, it's as simple as that! I mean, if you would breath and have blood running trough your veins, you would be human. But you haven't now, have you?"

Hoax
12th September 2004, 09:30 AM
Kodiak ~ "you may not know it yet Darius but you to live on mana, every creature has a percentage of mana in them, it is tied to your life force, one of the reasons why when you cast a big spell you feel drained.
Or so I have read.
And it is true I am man made but that dose not make me any less real than you.
You accept undead as real yet they have no blood or breath in them, why am I so different.

I don’t ask to be called human, I know I am not human and probably never will be able to be, even if I had wanted to be...

But dose that give you the right to dismiss me as a mere "artificial being"?"

Shade
12th September 2004, 09:39 AM
Shade continues shaking in fright, and with good reason. When ever she has nightmares, she sees things such as this. This, to her, is evil. Of course, she has no foundation on which to base this judgement. But Kodiak still scares the hell out of her.

Mantis shrugs her shoulders, but remains in front of Shade. "All right," She says. "If your not "Artificial," then you must be "organic." But yet, you're a machine." She swallows hard. "I hope I didn't offend you just then. Welcome to the keep." However, Mantis still remains in front of Shade, still being wary of this machine. But something about it...

Jade, in the meantime, lands on Shade's shoulder and begins to "Bark" loudly. Then, she stops and whimpers before "barking" again. The cycle repeats itself for quite sometime.

Mantis goes over to Shade and puts a hand on her shoulder. "It's all right." She says. "Nothing to worry about."

Shade's eyes go wide. "Nothing to worry about?"

"Trust me. I'll be here if anything goes wrong."

Shade still remains shaking, but attempts to speak, but still stutters. "F-foundry?"

Bad_Kharma
12th September 2004, 05:25 PM
"I am Ingold, ruler of this keep here. Now let's all stop picking on the machine shall we? Or what do you like to be called? Anyway, you seem like a strong fellow to me and we can always use a strong one in these armies, interested to join?"

Hoax
12th September 2004, 08:25 PM
*Kodiak looked over to Ingold, an interesting proposition, one he had never before been offered...*

Kodiak ~ "join... you mean to stay here."

*Kodiak seemed to mull that over, the red light that was his main eye flickering between red and green rapidly. After about a minuet of this the flickering stoped.
Kodiak looked over to Ingold once more*

Kodiak ~ "I'll stay."

*Kodiak then turned to the two women, one of whom still seemed deathly afraid of him...*

Kodiak ~ "it’s true I am not organic, I am a mech, and it’s the term my "father" used with me.
Artificial implies that I am not real, that I am less important that you organic creatures just because I am manufactured.

Please, I prefer to be referred to by my name "Kodiak"

Now, Ingold, since you have helped me out with the mana is there anything I can do to aid you?"

Shade
12th September 2004, 08:33 PM
"Kodiak?" Mantis half-asks and half-states. "I don't think any less of you than the others here, i can tell you that much."

Shade still remains shivering and shuddering, as well as shaking, in fright. "K-kodiak? S-staying?"

Mantis whirls about to Shade. "Don't worry," She says. "I'm sure everything will be fine." She turns back to Kodiak. "Let me apologize for my friend here," She says. "She is always like this."

Bad_Kharma
13th September 2004, 05:41 PM
The duel between blank and Linther has been made:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=22177

Rakoth
15th September 2004, 03:50 PM
"Do not worry, a being made of metal cannot harm you. Metal will melt at very high temperatures."

Rakoth stepped into the hall, he wanted to know what the commotion had been about, and he decided to come to Shade's aid.

"And anyway, Ingold would have even more fun with any metalic constructs."

Rakoth turned to the steel giant.

"My name is Rakoth, I am leader of the flames of Havoc. Welcome to the Army, have you chosen an element, or are you unable to cast magic??."

Where is Lanfear when you need here, she knows what this metal technology is, I don't...

Imakunilol
15th September 2004, 06:42 PM
A lone fugure, hunched and covered in a black cloak, slowly makes its way down the path. It doesn't look up as it nears the battlements, yet stops just a few yards from the gate. The lone man on the top of the wall hailed the figure, shouting down.

"Speak your name and duty!"

Ethraelur, for it was him, slowly glanced up at the man.

"I am ethraelur, here to join the Army of the Forbidden One."

ooc/ I hate posts like this, but I can do better, I'm just not in an RPing mood AtM.

Hoax
16th September 2004, 02:56 AM
*Kodiak looked over at Rakoth, eyeing him over*

Kodiak ~ "that’s true but I doubt you would be able to create a heat intense enough to kill me before I would have time to react.
My name is Kodiak and it’s a pleasure to meet you Rakoth, and yes, there is a reason why you would need to build up a great intensity of heat. Composite armor, fairly brittle but an excellent heat shield. It’s complicated but basically I am resistant to heat and electricity, and with out any biological factors immune to Bio.

To answer your question, no I can not cast spells. Well, not the same way you do...."

Rakoth
16th September 2004, 07:48 AM
/ooc I will vouch for eth, he is a good rper.

Rakoth starred at the giant. He had not grasped the details, but if what the giant construct was true, he would be harder to crush then a regular golem.

"So you are resistant to both fire and electricity, and completely immune to bio. That is interesting, and you don't look weak at all. Just curious but how do you cast spells, if you don't mind taking the time to explain it. As for your composite metal, I am going to ask Lanfear about it... At least when she calms down... Last time I saw her, she tried to kill me. Back to your spell casting, how does it work?"

Bad_Kharma
16th September 2004, 07:54 AM
"Metal is metal, A few big magnetic fields and I'm sure his entire system will be screwed up, but that's not the point. I see we have yet another new arrival here ... did you people meet up somewhere or something?

Anyway, ethraelur, why do you think you would be a good addition to these armies and what is your element, if any ... and I'll be right back"

Ingold was walking from one end of the courtyard to the other, trying to get everything in order. Maybe it was the feats in honour of Redtigerfang and Hoax that drew all these people here or maybe it was just a coincidence. None the less, Ingold was kept quite busy.

No moment of rest, Red could have told me that when he gave me the job

After having had a little talk with the guard captain, Ingold soon found his way back to the open gates where Ethraelur had stood.

Ooc: Yes, not my best pos either

Imakunilol
16th September 2004, 06:37 PM
Ethraelur rested one rotten hand on the hilt of his naightmarish blade. So many questions, yet all he wanted was a few people with a reason to help him in the quest for revenge.

"My mastery of the shadows is great, as is the remainder of the dark element. In addition, I have no reason to betray or leave anywhere which goves me a small amount of aid."

The words were twisted, yes, but they were spun that way to create compassion within a mortal and allow ethraelur entrance into the fortress. The lich was positive he would be allowed in, no matter the reason, as he had connections everywhere it was possible to turn.

Wolve
18th September 2004, 06:17 AM
Here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=28157#post28157)'s the RP Training thread. Come and join if you like, or if you're ordered so by me or BK.

(BK, PM me if there's something wrong with it).

Bad_Kharma
20th September 2004, 04:40 PM
OOC: sorry for the late reply people, but as your probably all know, I'm leaving for Asutria within 2 says to study there for 4 months. So I'l a bit busy to say the least ... learning german is going to be a bitch.

But that doesn't mean all the other people can't respond. As I said, welcoming new members is allowed.

IC:
Ingold took a step back as he saw the rotten hand, only now fully comprehending what kind of creature he was facing. Ingold knew a little bit about liches, some were bound by powerful mages to do their bidding and had to operate within a certain set of rules. Others were free and dangerous to say the least. It wouldn't hurt to have one of them within this keep, but the question would be whether this one could be trusted or not.

But besides that, the armies weren't a goody, goody organisation and some evil could always be used within these walls after all, someone would have to do the messy work.

"Well then, I bid you welcome Ethraelur to these armies and hope you will find a comfortable spot here. Now, before we continue though, could you tell me a little bit more about yourself, after all, you aren't the most commen member here."

OOC:

Link added

Imakunilol
20th September 2004, 06:59 PM
"I wouldn't be," eth muttered, just loud enough for Ingold to hear, "and to put it in a way easy to understand, my life story isn't there. I have no memory of the time before the demon K'Tarkson destroyed my soul, but one name, that of my former brother. I was brought back to this world by forces beyond my control, with an incorporeal body except for two hands with which to wield a sword."

This was the longest ethraelur had spent describing how he ad come to be, and exactly what he was, so the lich hoped with that information, his inquisitor would allow him entry.

Wolve
21st September 2004, 04:46 AM
OOC;-
Khar, who's gaining the 'lead' over the clan as long as you're gone?

IC;-
Darius hadn't see the newcomer until now. The man, if one could call him that, looked a bit mysterious. Darius' turned away from Kodiak and stepped forward towards this newcomer. His attention had been raised. Though he never trusted newcomers, this one looked a bit weird.

'..Interesting...But dangerous..'

"Hello there. I'm Darius. Who are you?"

Shade
21st September 2004, 04:53 AM
OOC: I suppose I could...though with Mantis and not with Shade ;)...or not :p

IC: Shade eyes the lich warily, noticing the rotten hand, and once again goes and hides behind Mantis. Jade, the draike, hides behind Shade in turn. Mantis takes a few steps backwards for precautionary measures.

"H-hello," Mantis issues a rare stutter. "Who are you?"

In the meantime, Shade wishes she had the rose that Tim gave by her belt, rather than in her room...she and Jade begin to head up the stairs. A few moments later, someone with a giant rose with petals for bludgeoning and stem for stabbling comes down the stairs. This is Shade, but in her much more authoritive form. Her face is hidden by a veil and she wears a white robe, rather than a dress, with yellow (instead of black) eyes and green hair.

"Who are you?" Shade asks in a deep, authoritative voice.

Hysteria
21st September 2004, 05:16 AM
ooc: I was thinking that an older member perhaps.... Rakoth or Hoax...

Hi ya eth!

ic:
Talen rolled over, deep in the sleep that he could only enter every few weeks.

Wolve
21st September 2004, 05:22 AM
OOC;-
Yeah, but Rakoth has become VERY inactive all of a sudden and Hoax is leading the Quest... I mean, that nearly costs his head but that PLUS the clan? I don't think he can handle it (Nothing personal, pls don't take offense...).

So who will it be? (Btw, I ASKED Khar :p Not you ;))

IC;-
Darius saw Mantis getting scared, again, and chuckled.

"Don't mind them, they're always scared.", he said jokingly to the newcomer.

Rakoth
21st September 2004, 05:24 AM
/ooc am I really considered older??

To tell the truth, I might even be part of some of the older members. Just to let you guys know, I will keep posting in the clan threads I follow, but my quest is going on hold until the end of the week, I have a lot of stuff this week, and won't have time to put in high quality posts.

/IC

"I believe what Ingold has said, a little evil should not have any trouble in this keep, we are not bound by laws of good and evil, more about laws of respect. As long as you do not cause grief to the other members, you will be welcome here. If you do become dangerous, we will need to take action thought. In this all the elements are together, even if at some times, we may disagree on certain things."

Carnage
21st September 2004, 05:36 AM
ooc: well bk, whoever you choose, throw me a line and i will ensure they get the first post in this thread :P well second... then we won't have to start a new one. btw i am still actie i just rarly post in here cause i have nothing worthwhile to say.

ic:
Mindstealer recognised the new comer and greated him with a nod of approval, continuing on his way to raid the kitchens.

Wolve
21st September 2004, 05:42 AM
OOC;-
Mindstealer is another good option! That is, if Carnage has the time to do it...

IC;-
Darius saw Mindstealer leap off to the kitchen, meanwhile giving a small nod to the newcomer.

'..Hey, if he likes him...I mean, he's a Psi Mage, he should know!!...Maybe I can trust this guy..'

"Well? Are you gonna tell us your name or are you simply gonna stand there playing deaf, blind and stupid?"

Hoax
21st September 2004, 07:18 AM
hey, none taken...

and Rakoth, were you hear when I joined because I have a feeling I am one of the more senior members at this moment....

as for command I’ll just point out that it is very active and moving along nicely thanks to me. (ok, ok, so I am an egotist)

personally I think I could hold the fort till BK got back.

perhaps we should hold nominations and a vote

*Kodiak got up and nodded, making his way out side, mumbling something about having to do something out side.

to start with the mech made his way around the castle to the stables, opening up it up the mech picked up a few tools and began to slowly clean the place up.*

Kodiak ~ "they see an undead but do they go, OHH your not real!, noooo there all, ohh ok, you'll fit in nicely.
but do they say anything nice to me? noo they just discuss ways of destroying me........."

Bad_Kharma
21st September 2004, 09:06 AM
OOC: Well, well, everyone is taking a grab for power. A little hint people, I am studying INFORMATICS, even in Vienna, an internet connection will be provided to me over there. I will be less on, that's all, I'll be sitting on a bus most of Thursday and Friday anyway. There will be no need for a new leader and if there was, I would make sure there would be one, I'm not going to let this clan die because I'm away.

And me thinks carnage is busy with other things.

IC:
"Like Rakoth said, welcome. If you want to eat, there's food on the table. Want to meet your direct commanders, meet Shade and Mantis ... well only one is your superior, but one doesn't go without the other or so it seems."

EDIT:

"But it seems I am mistaken, sorry, a lack of sleep does that to me sometimes, Maxanatov will be your direct superior and you'll be a warlord within the dark armies, if that suits you that is."

Shade
21st September 2004, 10:27 AM
OOC: Why am I still in the dark wave? My main elements are wind (Mantis) and light (Shade)...

IC: Shade and Mantis take a seat by a fireplace, sitting and conversing amongst themselves in a low.

"Shade," She says. "Put the rose away. You've no need to fear him."

"But can you do the talking?" With that, Shade puts the rose back in her belt and Mantis stands up.

"Hello," Mantis says, addressing. "I'm sorry if you overhead our conversation, but I don't believe I got your name?"

Let me know next time that you changed elements
I was never dark...well, maybe once, then I PMed you and you told me I had to stay in the dark wave...

Wolve
21st September 2004, 10:36 AM
OOC;-
Sur, BK, but if you're online on Tuesdays and Fridays only (and not even certain all Tuesdays and Fridays), what will happen if something important needs attention right away? Or even better, what if a guy comes in on Tuesday? Who will allow him to come in, or out, until you only the FRIDAY thereafter? I mean, that's a long time to wait. And you gotta' admit, some things just need a lot of attention.

I vote you appoint a Vice-Leader. He just takes things easy and keeps an eye out, and if it's over his head, he waits for you to show up. huh? Whaddaya' say?

IC;-
Darius turned his head as mantis spoke. He was somewhat stunned by her brilliant appearance but he got over it pretty quickly.

'..Wow, flash of brightness walking over there..'

"Yeah, come on, answer us! What is thy name! Didn't you hear the lady?"

'..Whoever she might be..'

Shade
21st September 2004, 10:49 AM
OOC: I could do that...I'm on every day...but if not, I have no problem...and Wolve, I didn't appear out of nowhere...

IC: Mantis, dressed in her green jumpsuit and with a dark visor covering her eyes, as well as antennae sticking out of her head, turns to Darius. "Thank you," She says. "But I don't really need to be stuck up for..."

Shade, in the meantime, leans up against a wall and puts her rose back into her belt. She once again becomes the insecure, unsure woman that Mantis is used to. Mantis has always treated Shade like she was Shade's mother. So, they are...surrogate mother and daughter.

Rakoth
21st September 2004, 02:36 PM
/ooc Actually, its better if BK keeps the leader position, we don't need a vice leader, you have element leaders. Its why I think the element leaders should be given more power, they get to deal with there own elements problems IF THE leader is not here.

I think BK has been doing an amazing job, and you know what, I don't think I could listen to another leader unless appointed by him.

Sorry guys, power grab failed, and yes, I was Archmage of the Dark Element, Carnage was my leader. I switched because I realised I was main fire element. (yeah its surprising the things you can forget).

And since you were Dark, you must have joined after me, or you would have been leader. Anyway, this is pointless since I was Away for at least 1 month... SOOooo long story short...
WHO CARES!

Imakunilol
21st September 2004, 03:30 PM
ooc/ Okay, I believe everyone was referring to me as the newcomer, I'd prefer to be called "The great and wonderful being onf immense power." Thank you. And calm down if I only post once a day, please.

ic/ Ethraelur waved off most of the greetings with a short answer. "Greetings", "yes," and the like. That is, until the lich arrived at Rakoth.

"Greetings to my old aquaitance, and how is your dragon doing, I can't seem to recollect the name." Eth tried as hard as he could to be cureous and polite in this new place, but he still looked not just a little threatening, in his clothing and nightmarish blade.

Rakoth
21st September 2004, 03:38 PM
"I have been doing well, very well in fact, only neared death twice since last I saw you. What of you? Last time we met, you disappeared after we were attacked by a giant steel golem. We survived, but nothing was left of you, but your cloak. I fear to say we were lost, and the spirits weren't going to let us in anytime soon."

Rakoth paused.

"Seris is fine, she is prowling the keep now, in her human form, she would scare the guards a little if she walked around as a fiften foot dragon."

It crossed Rakoth's mind that any outsider seeing this small chat would find it hard to keep from running away. Ethraelur could not help but look threatening, and his sword alone would make a grown man cry. Rakoth on the other hand was clad in his black armor, it seemed to breath in the light as he moved, not hampering his movements at all. His black wings would prove an imposing sight but they were folded onto his back, two leathery protrusions over his shoulder.

"It is good to see an old friend join the keep, it will be more interesting with you around."

Shade
21st September 2004, 04:24 PM
Mantis takes a few steps back and crosses her arms across her chest, feeling a little uncomfortable, but not exactly frightened and lets the two talk amongst themselves while Mantis, too, leans up against a wall, eying the newcomer cautiously.

Imakunilol
21st September 2004, 05:19 PM
ooc/ Rakoth, that quest was redone, what you are talking about never happened. I don't know why you didn't show up in the redone version, I sent you a PM.

ic/ Ethraelur laughed, a cold, rasping laugh with sounded closer to a cough.

"I'm afraid you are mistaken, Rakoth Maugrim, I have been attacked by certain golems before, but none of them I disappeared."

The lich paused, to see what Rakoth's reaction to this was, then continued, "I am...glad to hear that 'Seris' is well, and I...wish to see her again."

Eth turned around to view the large amount of occupants in the hall, most of which were staring at him suspiciously.

Let them be suspicious, they have good reason.

Rakoth
21st September 2004, 05:36 PM
/ooc must be during my absence, my PM box was full at some point.

"Hmm, this is news to me indeed, I am just starting to feel the after effects of my father's invasion of my mind. Everything is under control for now, so there is no fear of that happening again. My father is still wounded from the last battle that was wadged here. The healing powers in Hell are limited, so he can't have healed as fast as I have managed to recover."

Rakoth looked to Ingold, making sure that the lightning mage had heard and understood, Rakoth was in control. He would not let anything like this happen again, not this close to the keep. The fires had stopped burning, since Rakoth had returned, he had no need to remind anyone that he was still present.

"Seris should be coming, she will want to meet you, and she knows you are here. Give her another minute or two, she was in the other end of the keep when you walked in. I still remember the first time we met, Seris and I were dueling in the skies, and she had sent me crashing down to the ground. That was when she was my size, but she has grown, as dragons do, and grown rather quickly."

Shade
21st September 2004, 05:42 PM
Mantis reapproaches Rakoth and the lich, coming off from the wall. "Excuse me for intruding," She says. "But when is Seris coming? I'd love to talk to her again."

Shade nods her agreement from the nearby wall, and stands next to Mantis, but slightly behind her for protection. "Any friend," Mantis continues. "Of Rakoth is certainly a friend of mine."

W.O.L.F.
24th September 2004, 08:06 AM
BloodLustWulf slowly strides along in the deep woods, thoroughly enjoying the beautiful scenery and crisp fresh air. He comes to a stop once he enters the field, instantly in awe at the size of the structure ahead of him.

I had heard that this place was immensely huge, but I had know idea it was this big.

He continues on until he reaches the thick metal doors of the keep, and takes a long deep breath. BloodLustWulf raises his closed right hand, and knocks loudly on one of the doors.

"I am the wandering samurai, BloodLustWulf. I have heard of your keep and your army, and I wish to join the ranks. I am a fire mage, and have heard especially of the Flames Of Havoc portion of your forces."

He sits down cross legged in front of the keep, patiently awaiting a response.

Paradise Wandering
24th September 2004, 08:28 AM
A horse trotts up to the samurai, out of the forest. It neighs loudly, for it doesn't recognize the man.

A figure in an indigo blue cloak hops off the horse, with deep, gleaming sapphire blue eyes.

They scan the man up and down, darting around jubilantly.

At last, a voice comes from the man.

"My name is Zach, leader of the Tsunami Warlocks. Welcome to our keep. If you wish to join the Flames, you must first introdue yourself to Ingold, our leader. Tell him your name, element, and why you wish to join, and he will either accept of decline you. He should be around somewhere."

ooc: theres alot of people who want to join the Flames lately...

And i just reailized that about half of the Armies is elemental masters... wow.

W.O.L.F.
24th September 2004, 08:34 AM
BloodLustWulf looks up at the figure standing over him. He gets up off of the ground, and bows slightly at the man. Getting into a more relaxed position, he introduces himslef

"It is an honor to meet you. My name is BloodLustWulf. I am glad of your hospitilaty, and thank you for the information. Do you know where I can find the flame leader Ingold?"

Hoax
24th September 2004, 08:46 AM
Hoax ~ “baah humbug, you needn’t bother Ingold with every new arrival, he can see them all in due time…”

*said a see through Hoax standing next to Zach’s horse…*

Hoax ~ “if your to join the flames of havoc then you should speak to Rakoth for he is the leader of that faction of the army.

Or you could talk to Darius, there arch mage, I am sure he could help you.

Zach Ingold should only be bothered if the visitor specifically asks for him or if that person looks hostile.
Its time you people started behaving like an army and that mean’s following a chain of command.

Wulf, I am Hoax, as you can probably see I am a ghost and dead. If you ever want to speak to me then visit my crypt in the middle of the grave yard.

Again, Zach, Ingold will come when he sees fit, the lightning mage you so respect sees and hears a lot more than most give him credit for….”

*Hoax’s last few words were caught up by a small breeze, his left had caught in the soft wind and his see through body seemed to materialise into dust as it was whisked away.*

Zach the number of people holding a master-ship doesn’t surprise me, personally the name should be changed to trainer as most of those people do not have a “masters” grip on there chosen element…

Hysteria
24th September 2004, 09:00 AM
ooc: haha, zing! The masters are masters because they teach and are peoples masters hoax.

Dont worry WOLF, hoax has a new character, Kodiak, Hoax killed himself right?

ic:
My mind stired from my slumber. A new sprit had arived at the castle a spirit that was familiar. Throwing on rought cloths i headed out of the my room and down into the corridor.

"Ahhh, Blood, it is nice to see you got my message. And i see you have seen our dead jester, ignore him. Ingold should come along soon and formaly induct you into the army."

Shade
24th September 2004, 10:25 AM
Mantis enters the keep, having left it for a short time. She comes back with a pile full of books in her hands, and she pulls a cart full of books behind her. They are old manuscripts from Hoax's castle, yet, without reading them, she has put new bindings on all of them. She still can't believe how cheap she got those bindings for, AND how cheap it was for a wizard to seal them to the pages (granted, the covers can be opened.)

She starts to approach Ingold, but realizes that he is very, very busy. So, she proceeds to lug the books up the ramp and into the library. There, she puts a note on the cart, while still holding her stack of books.

"Ingold,
Hoax bid me give these books to you. If there are any problems, I shall take them back.
--Mantis.

She is still lost in her thoughts because of Hoax's passing, so she just stands there, not really registering anything.

Blankwindow
24th September 2004, 10:44 AM
OOC: Since Bk is kinda busy, I'm going to forwarn yall lets try to stay on topic. BUt to end it. What Kodiak meens is when people such as myself became masters the process was hard. Now damn near anyone can become a master. In the old system if there was no master of your element you had to spar a current master of another element or another applicant. Then you had to get a majority vote from all the masters at the dojo that you knew what you were doing. And people could challange you for your mastership, so to be a master then you had to fight to obtain and then keep it. COnstantly proving that your knowledge in whatever element was the greatest there. And then there was nenver more than four masters of any element.

And damn yall post to much i can't keep up...

--------

IC:

Blankwindow walked back in from his recent fight with Linther. Ingold had closed to fight pretty quickly into the match without a reason. Other than linther had been disqualified. Though not why he had been. Blankwindow shrugged to himself, expecting the persitant man to challange him again soemtime.

"Well that was quick..."

Bad_Kharma
24th September 2004, 02:36 PM
Okay, when it comes to new arrivals, the leader of the army section the new arrival wants to join will take care of him. Next one I see discussing the master topic in here will get a warning, take it to the ba chat corner. Pstr2blvia is doing a good job on the council btw and now I and Paladin have joined him. Have problems, direct them to us. Now that topic is closed.

I will be on less as I have said before and probably wont rp at all anymore and just mod instead unless I get bored in classes.

IC: Ingold was strangely abscent within the keep or so it seemed. From a corner he observed all, watching how the leaders of the elemetal sections would cope with their newly acquired powers.

Imakunilol
24th September 2004, 05:22 PM
Ethraelur broke off the current conversation with Rakoth, wondering aloud.

"I wonder who is next in 'rank' of the dark element?"

The lich wanted power, and he would only acieve that power by growing in the minds and thoughts of others, which was accieved the easiest by simply being known as "The Best." Because of this, the lich would continue to challenge those of higher rank then him until he was known as the best.

Hoax
24th September 2004, 06:08 PM
ok as far as not making my own post in the quest my IE has been playing up again. Now I have come up with a semi back up plan but its just as un predictable and seems to have the wonderful new feature of closing randomly with out saving and with out asking me.

MSN is one of the few programs running with out a problem so I gave Dark light my post to make for me.

As for the off topic BK is right –wonders is some one has made a BA chat thread about it because Kodiak would like to chew some one’s ear about it-

*just behind Ingold’s little hiding spot a gentle breeze blew past, bringing a few leaves and seeds with it...*

Hoax ~ “you’ve taken a risk with that lich haven’t you? I know the army was never a “holy” army but still, taking on a rouge lich could prove interesting.
You know, I should poses a body and teach these new arch mage’s and new recruits a little military combat training.
What do you say to that Ingold? Shall we put them through a AotFO boot camp?”

an idea I have been throwing around… ill get back to you all on it.

Rakoth
26th September 2004, 10:21 AM
Rakoth looked over from where he was talking to Ethraelur, and looked at the new arrival. He had asked specifically about the fire wing of the armies, and Rakoth took his time to appraise the new individual.

"I believe Maxanotov is the current member in the Dark Ones ranked higher then you. I have met him a few times, be wary thought, he is a master of the dark arts."

Rakoth grinned from ear to ear.

"Thought, you could probably handle him. Give him a challenge one of these days."

Rakoth made his way towards BloodLustWulf.

"Welcome to the armies, it is good to see a new face around here, thought I have seen you around the fire dojo's before. You train with Callisto no?"

Rakoth extended his hand to the sitting samurai, not bothering to wait for the response that would probably come later anyway, Rakoth kept on going.

"I am Rakoth, the leader of the Flames of Havoc, thought Darius is challenging me for my position at the time. (OOC POST IN THE SPAR). You can set up a room in the fire wing of the keep, there you will get a spartan chamber, with access to the training halls, and well, everything else this keep has to offer. All officer ranks are filled at the time, so you are our first soldier, but feel free to challenge the officers for there position. I respect strength above all, and if you are not fit to lead, a stronger, faster member will take your place. Any questions?"

W.O.L.F.
27th September 2004, 07:42 AM
BloodLustWulf readily shakes Rakoth's hand, and gets up from the ground as he is listening to the information being given to him.

"I have just one question. Where is the fire wing of the keep? Also, to answer your question, yes I do train with Callisto. He was actually the first mentor I ever had in the fire element."

Bad_Kharma
27th September 2004, 03:35 PM
From now on, Rakoth is in charge since I'm no longer able over here to look out over this clan. I'll check in whenever I can, but it won't be much. Hence, I won't be participating in any quests either.

Rakoth
27th September 2004, 04:16 PM
/ooc alright man, but it’s a pity you are leaving. I have big shoes to fill… BK you put a lot of work in this clan, I will do my best.

Well, I didn’t expect this. But here goes…

When Darius gets back, will someone tell him he is the new leader of the Flames of Havoc. I don’t want to take care of both, until he gets back, I will be here to greet the new guys.

Damn.. there is nothing to say... I will let BK explain the details.

Shade
27th September 2004, 07:39 PM
OOC: I never get to do anything important except for wash toilets...:(

IC: Mantis stares blankly at the library's bookshelfs, her eyes wandering from place to place. She gives a huge sigh of sadness and continues to stare around the room, until--

Until something else stares back at her. It is a green, helmet figure with antennae and is also carrying books. "Hello?" Mantis calls. Then, after a few minutes of waiting, she realizes that she is talking to a mirror, she is that out of it.

Bad_Kharma
28th September 2004, 03:24 AM
Rakoth is now second in command as I was with Redtigerfang, when I'm not here, he is in charge. Make no mistake though, i will be here, watching what is going on and interfering if necessary, but my posting will be very limited. I cannot promise anything when it comes to the rping and I'll probably only post in 2/3 quests and it will be very slow.

Wolve is thus now leader of the flames of Havoc, but the spar between him and Rakoth will be judged anyway.

The tournament spars will be judged by me and rakoth, in each case, wolve goes to the next round since paladin didn't post. The duel between el trog and hedmund (now punk I guess ... stop changing your name you a-**** :tongue: ) will be judged as soon as possible (Rakoth, let me know what you think over PM)

Have further questions about it, feel free to ask, just do it in the misc thread.

Imakunilol
28th September 2004, 03:59 PM
"I believe I will do so," mutterd ethraelur in a rasping tone. He turned around and surveyed the area.

"So which would be this Max...Max-a-something?"

DJ_Magnavox
29th September 2004, 02:19 AM
Maxanatov turned towards the guy that spoke to him. "What do you want?"

Hysteria
29th September 2004, 04:34 AM
A dark mist flowed up from a shadow behind a suit of armor. It swirled and formed into the shape of Talen.

"Ahh, welcome new comer. I see you want to challange Max? Well, i know a place for it."

ooc:
I will set up the sparing area and post the thread here. After the challange i think Rakoth and Kharma will judge it. Good luck both.

Bad_Kharma
29th September 2004, 05:40 AM
Might I remind my dear friend Hysteria that creating battles is reserved for me and Rakoth, that way we can give commitment points to that person. I suspect that by now the thread has been made, but still, keep in mind that this is something for me and rakoth. I just got my account at school (and since I do nothing during lessons) I will be here.

Hysteria
29th September 2004, 06:50 AM
Well, i was about to make it, but i havent, so you can. Just thought that because they are both under me, i would me more 'leading' bu that is fine. Glade to see you with access back :)

oh, isnt is spam not to have some IC?

ic:
Talen turned to the words of Inglod and bowed slightly.

"Yes my Lord"

No, as long as it is clan business

Bad_Kharma
29th September 2004, 02:57 PM
REDNECK, you have been challenged by CHEESEPOWAH:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=42322#post42322

go to this thread and fight for your position (and of course your right to party as a superior officer)

Wolve
30th September 2004, 10:56 AM
OOC;-
First off, sorry Rakoth that I haven't posted in our Spar before. I was busy with school (This is true and not some lame excuse.), gone on school-trips (2 to be exact) AND I have a little Writer's Block (Especially on Spars).

I find it a great pity I have to win from Paladin in this way. I'm sure that he could've defeated me with his eyes closed, but unfortunately he didn't post. I don't think I'm the one that should be in the final but so be it.

Furthermore am I glad that Rakoth has gained command directly under BK. I hope you do a good job and I will try to post in the Spar as soon as my Writer's Block drifts away and my school calms down a bit (Something which will probably never happen, but hey, I keep up the good spirit :D).

Now that I'm leader of the Flames of Havoc (Again an honour I would rather've earned the right way, instead of gaining it because Rakoth left the Flames to go on to a higher level), I'll talk to this newcomer Bloodlustwolf. I believe I've seen you before in some Dojo's.

Furthermore, I want to say sorry that the RP Training Thread has fallen silent a bit. I will try to post as soon as possible, but again a Writer's Block is keeping me up here. Only thing I seem able to do lately is make lame short Quest posts and posts like these... :( And fatbreadstick needs to post! Grrrr!!

Now, finally, before I go to IC, I have some questions:
1. Is there anything extra I should know or do (regularly) as the leader of the Flames?
2. How do I gain these spells that Flame people can get?
3. Red's mounatin maze is gone?
4. Anyone have some good tips on Rune Training? I kinda lost my old tips and ideas, so I though it'd be better if I'd start fresh. It's way more difficult than you think.

IC;-
Darius came walking towards the newcomer.

'..Boy, it's busy around here these days...Kodiak, Ethrealur and now this guy..'

Coming up next to the man, he noticed that he wasn't much older than Darius. They also had about the same height. Darius liked meeting persons his own age, he was getting tired of those older persons around him, they made him feel young and unexperienced.

"What do you want?"

Darius' voice boomed through the castle. It had an angry undertone and could easily make the newcomer think of Darius as a rude person.

"Well? Tell me quickl or I'll be leaving again. I have no time for people wasting it."

Rakoth
30th September 2004, 01:21 PM
Lol, Darius, don't worry, I believe you when you saw you are at school. I am at work, school doesn't start for another few months for me.

To set your mind at ease, the post between you and I will be judged by Ingold. So you might actually have beat me. Ingold was going to have me loose, just so he could bring me up, but I felt that you wouldn't enjoy that victory, knowing the reason was only because I was going up. I can't tell, you are a great rper, and I would not have minded to loose the leadership position to you.

To tell the truth, I was actually surprised I got the general position, but I will be putting more energy into the clan. I am finally done my temporary project, so I have like... millions of hours less per day of work.

Alright, so I am going to set up something to start up the clan once more. I see we are many more, and I think its about time we started something. Anyway, I will think on that, and I am open to suggestions.

Bad_Kharma
30th September 2004, 01:26 PM
It is now your job to welcome those that wish to join the flames of havoc. I or rakoth will make the spars needed for any events concerning this clan, except for quests. But the one making the thread must have permission from me and rakoth.

you buy the spell with your points, 500 for the medium spells, a thousand for the uber ones. I will put the points next to them asap.

The mountain has ben backed up and will be started again very soon

Let's²take the rune discussion to the misc thread, post your questions there if you haven't already.

And yes, I will let you know soon if you either deserved your position or got it in the lame way :tongue: joke

Wolve
30th September 2004, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I don't know if I would've beaten you. You're a great RP'er yourself, so who knows. I'm glad BK didn't make you loose just to get you up to the position you are in right now, it just would'nt've been...the right thing, if you get what I mean. I, other than you, am not surprised you got the General Position. Not only are your a great RP'er, (Ex-)Leader of the Flames of Havoc, but you're also one of the most senior members of the clan and your character, and maybe you too I don't know that for sure, is kind of a leaderish type. Anyways, though I'm a bit dissappointed about the way things have gone, I still accept the flow of the great magnet (film quote).

And BK, thx for answering my questions. I'll be saying 'high' to the newcomers in the Flames of Havoc, though my character is getting somewhat ruder (trying to RP it as good as I can but still have it locked in my BA profile, because I'm not really good at it yet :(). Now, I will take the Rune thing to the Tavern and will look forward to the maze, if I have the time to start in it.

And it's okay that I lost both matches. A shame but (one last more time) I understand.

Paradise Wandering
30th September 2004, 02:13 PM
Well. Rakoth asked for suggestions, so, how about an FFA? Or a Team FFA. That would be awesome.

Another thing, i dont mean to sound greedy, but i asked for my weapons right after GUA switched to vb3 and dont have them. :tongue:

One last thing, i havent seen Hemund around the AotFO, i know he is here, his new name is Punk, but since he doesnt have Ghor anymore, then do you want me to take the job of kitchen boss?

Ill do whatever i can for the clan, as long as it isnt scrubbing toilets. (sorry Shade) :tongue:

Duke Manboy IV
30th September 2004, 03:06 PM
Zach was grabbed in his neck and brutally lifted off the ground, while a hairy head appeared right in front of his.
He could smell Ghorgronds breathe, beer and chicken wings, and as Ghorgrond spoke to him, Zach could even taste those same chicken wings, be it chewed upon.

"Damn you, rascal. I'm still around. It's just my... work in the kitchen that keeps me out of sight.
Do you think I'm a coward? I would leave my friends without any good reason?
Do not ever do that again, you lad."

He was put down now and the before so violent Ghorgrond changed in appearance now.
A grin crossed his face and he patted Zach on the shoulder, as if trying to get the mans cloak back into its former shape.

Well, I like the FFA idea, but perhaps indeed a team FFA sounds better.
We are a clan actually, we should learn to cooperate. We can do that better by teaming up with several others against several others then slauhtering each other.

Calypso
2nd October 2004, 03:15 PM
OOC: OK Wolve, I came. Here's my entrance, however bad it may be.

IC: Calypso entered the compound of the AotFO. He looked around for sometime, waiting to be noticed. Then he saw Darius and walked over to greet him.

"Darius! Nice to see you again. I had heard that you had joined a clan." Calypso started with the small talk with his old friend. "So this is it, huh? Do you think it would be possible for me to join? Is there anyone inparticular that I should speak with? The clan is divided into sections of elemen, correct? As you now, my primary element is fire. I have not undergone any training as of yet, so I suppose I am supposedly 'self-trained'."

OOC: I'm sorry that was so bad. I stayed up really late last night and have naught for creativity. Wolve invited me to join the clan, if any points are awarded, they go to him. Please allow me to join your clan. I believe that I'm a half decent rper. Ask Wolve, he'd be able to tell you. I'm already in the quest, so if you want to check, feel free.

Blankwindow
2nd October 2004, 09:54 PM
When the quests for KOD are over I could make an ffa between our clans. I have a very fun realm to fight in that I think yall would like. Some here are already fighting in it with the BOE so they could elaborate.

Bad_Kharma
3rd October 2004, 04:20 AM
OOC: Sounds good to me Blank and crap, forgot about the KoD quest ... sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry ... :banghead:

IC:

"And who might we have here?"

Ingold emerged from the shadows, approaching Darius and Calypso in his usual manner. Once more he was dressed as a dark wraith, his face hidden in the shadows created by his hood, his cloak resembling more a robe as it was wrapped around his entire body (After all, this was a cloak made for a normal built man and Ingold could fit into a normal built man twice). It almost seemed as if he wasn't walking at all and instead, was hovering but a fraction of an inch above the ground.

After a few seconds, he arrived at the duo, the black void that seemingly was his face directed at Calypse, his invisible eyes gazing upon the newcomer.

"Well, don't you think you should at least have the decency to knock and wait outside? I have imprisoned people for less you know. This is not a tavern, this is a keep for crying out loud, a well guarded one."

*mumble* although everyone just seems to be able to walk right in *mumble*

"Now, Darius here might have invited you, for he has told me about your intentions to join, but what makes you think I would allow you to be a part of these powerful armies? What can you add to the strength of these troops?"

Wolve
3rd October 2004, 06:27 AM
Darius smile, which had appeared on his face at the sight of his good old friend Calypso, disappeared almost immediatly when Ingold stepped into the conversation. Doing his usual brute and threathening act, Darius sighed and looked at Calypso.

"Don't be scared Calypso. It's good to have you here. Now Ingold here always does this. He emerges from the dark, goes on threathening you with a stay in a celll and mumbles something about bad guards letting everybody slip past, etcetera etcetera. It basically means he has accepted you into the Clan.", Darius said with an ironical smile on his face.

He hoped Ingold wouldn't take this little joke on too hard, for if he did Darius would be in a whole lot of trouble.

'..So I'll continue with the official part now..'

"But, let me welcome you. Ingold, this is Calypso, Calypso, this is Ingold, the Forbidden One, leader of this clan. I'm glad your element is fire, for as you might well know mine is too. That will mean you will be under my command as a Warrior. So, I know you haven't had any training yet but I will be glad to tell you there are a lot of opportunities around to learn. Not that you really need that, since I know you can fight well. Now Ingold, stop scaring the guy and let him in. He's a good guy, a strong fighter, a smart person and a very good addition to this clan. I will vouch for him if needed."

Duke Manboy IV
3rd October 2004, 10:19 AM
Ingold was covered in shadows once again as Ghorgrond joined the three men. He nodded to Ingold, smiled to Darius and offered the newcomer his right hand.

"I am Ghorgrond, leader of the Earthly Guardians and leader of the kitchen corps. May I welcome you to the Armies too.

*mumble* Like Ingold is going to refuse this person. He hates Fire mages, yes, but he needs strong people in his army.*mumble*

But I am not here to welcome you, that is Ingolds task and Darius' one for that matter.
Ingold, I am here to ask you if I can let a friend of mine join these armies too. You'll like him quite a lot, he's just like you.
A mysterious Lightning wielder who doesn't trust anybody and will do just whatever is needed to reach his goal."

Is a second character allowed in the Armies?
Ghorgrond would be my good, popular guy then, and Arto would be the anti-social psycho.

Blankwindow
3rd October 2004, 10:31 AM
Blankwindow had been the one to teach Ingold his shadow popping techniques and so did the same coming out of a dark corner.

"He's sounds like he'll fit will in the shock troops."

Blankwindow shrugged.

"If Ingold doesn't mind I as arch-mage don't mind."

Rakoth
3rd October 2004, 04:17 PM
Rakoth being partially a dark mage, felt that the shadow technique was more fitting for himself, and so he imitated his leader, and BlankWindow, and appeared from the shadows as well.

"Greetings Ingold, BlankWindow, Darius, Ghorgrond, how is everyone today."

Rakoth turned to the newcomer.

"I am Rakoth, General of these armies, and second in command under Ingold. You will see me lurking around, but I take a special interest in fire members, where Ingold hates us, I embrace the flame. I myself used to be fire elementalist, but I was raised to general recently enough... Don't know why, but seems I make a good leader... Ingold has the last word on your admittance, but I am also curious. What can you add?"

Bad_Kharma
3rd October 2004, 04:45 PM
"I hate the magic, not the person who wields it ... once I get to know him. There are three fire mages I consider my friends, you of all people should know that Rakoth. The magic however, I will never accept for reasons I will not share with you now."

Ingold now turned to ghorgrond, the empty dark void that replaced the lightning master's face staring at the immense viking.

"Opposites attract, one of the basic rules of lightning, those that are the same usually don't get along. We will see what he can bring to these armies ..."

OOC: As been said before, your second char will not hold rank within the armies although he will considered a member. Hence he will be a soldier and not a warrior, no matter how powerful he or she is. This to prevent the armies being filled up with a whole lot of chars when actually one person is behind them.

Rakoth
4th October 2004, 03:00 PM
"I know that, do not worry, in fact you made a fire mage your second in command."

Rakoth turned to the newcomer.

"Ingold knows the value of a strength, and fire magic, when properly used is a very powerful weapon, but you must respect the other members of this army. The fact I am a fire mage will not favour you at all, to tell the truth, I will ask much more of you then of a regular member. You are a pupil of the flame, and you will represent fire magic within these halls. You must follow the rules, but the payoff will be worth it. You will be able to spend time with one of the strongest fire elementalists I know, Darius, a student of Zadok, and a master himself."

Blankwindow
4th October 2004, 04:26 PM
Blankwindow spoke out.

"You should also know that Ingold is one of the four lightning elites of the world. According to the word Vincent, Delita, and myself are the other three. Which I find funny. Vincent and Delita taught me and I taught Ingold. And now the person above me in rank is Ingold's student..."

He shrugged.

"How interesting this world works."

Wolve
5th October 2004, 09:58 AM
OOC;-
You do me too much of an honour, Rakoth :biggrin3: . No need to :worship2: me :p.

IC;-
"Ah, yes. The world indeed is weird. Anyways, what do you have to say to all this Calypso? You better have an answer or otherwise Rakoth, Ingold, Ghorgron and Blank here would fry you! Hahaha, no, just kiddin'. I just want to say to you guys that I believe in him and know he's strong enough, all he has to do is to say that himself."

Darius smiled. He hoped, but also knew, that Calypso wasn't frightened by all threats made at his address but would simply answer.

'..It's a tough clan, but a good one..'

OOC;-
Just wanna' say that she is a bit inactive because she's busy most of the time. And she doesn't have an own computer yet, so she has to reply in school. Please, have patience.

things like this should be done over PM, but since you rp'ed it, I'll allow it - BK

The Truth
5th October 2004, 06:43 PM
Turning in through the walls around the massive stone keep, a relatively diminutive Storm Veritas enters and looks about at the impressive settings. His white gui tucked snugly against his musculature, the unassuming warrior runs his fingers through the rough, short auburn hair that lines the top of his head. His freshly earned katana nestled at his right hip, the only other adornments of the warrior were leather burgundy gauntlets and boots, which covered his respective extremities. A small burlap sack was also tied tautly under his left shoulder. Peering about the empty expanse, he called out in his strong, deep voice.

"Hello? My name is Storm Veritas, and I come to serve!"

The Psi Elementalist had only recently learned to harness his powers, but had felt the capacities grow within him. It was an enjoyable experience, feeling physical growth manifested through mental manipulation. His eyes were fixed forward as he saw someone approaching. Veritas immediately assumed a knee, but kept his square jaw and deep set blue-grey eyes transfixed on the messenger.

Bad_Kharma
7th October 2004, 01:34 AM
"Welcome back storm, I thought we had lost you there, where did you go? You are still a member here, at least I don't remember kicking you out, but a note next time you leave would be appriciated."

The Truth
7th October 2004, 05:45 AM
"Welcome back storm, I thought we had lost you there, where did you go? You are still a member here, at least I don't remember kicking you out, but a note next time you leave would be appriciated."

The words of Ingold hung in the air before young Veritas, who was understandably embarassed. The mighty warrior had accepted him earlier, near the end of a great era, and Storm had become somehow lost in the shuffle. In his desire to offend none, Veritas had patiently waited as his comrades at the Armies of the Forbidden One ventured forth in their quests. Not one to interrupt or jump in unwelcomed, the ivory clad soldier indeed had waited too long, and the world had been turned on its head. Looking up from a knee he had innately assumed, Storm Veritas spoke with conviction and meeting.

"Well, sir, I had joined and not found a place to work. The clan is mighty and grand, but at the time of my last joining there was no place for me to go. No dojo, no quest, that was not completely filled or too far along for me to participate. I did not forget of the clan, nor did I turn my back on it. I should have been more clear with my intentions to wait until things had died down, and for that lack of communication, I apologize."

Having spoken his peace, Storm looked up through his deep set grey eyes and leaned forward slowly, meticulously pushing off his right foot and dragging his left up to meet it. He gradually rose to his feet, not making and motions or predelictions that he bore any hostile feeling. Managing a humble smile, the newcomer spoke once more.

"If you should have me fight with you all once more, I am happy to be a part of the team. Now, where should I go to sharpen my skills or help out? I see an awful lot of action, and need to find a place to begin."

His knuckles planted firmly at his hip, Storm Veritas patiently awaited his answer.

DemonBlaster
7th October 2004, 07:39 PM
*As the night grows cold, the air turns into a thick fog. Thunder rummbles across the sky, as rain begains to pour down upon the earth. Eyes begain to glow from withen the icy fog covered pathway leading to the great castle were the powers of the great army known as Armies Of the Forbidden One reside. As the glowing eyes gain upon the castle doorway, the form of a being weilding a double bladed spear tiped battle axe in his right arm begains to merg upon the steps of the great door. As this being begains to pound upon the door he begains to speak outloud.*

"Will the beings that reside in this place let in a fellow looking for a place of power and of beings with great skills as of which you all have?"

*As this being stands outside in the fog staring upon this great door, he waites for the answer from withen.*

Asking to join a clan should be done over PM to the leader, in this case: ME. Ye be warned, literally - BK

Paradise Wandering
7th October 2004, 07:48 PM
The doors creep slowly open, and a short figure emerges. He is just barely over 5 and a half feet tall, and wore a indigo cloak. He has a handsome face with sapphire blue eyes, like twin stars shining out of his young face.

"Hello sir, my name is Zach Neron, water master and leader of the Tsunami Warlocks division of The Armies. I assume that you want a position in an army here, and ultimately it is up to out leader Ingold, or Rakoth, out general, but i should like to know your name, and your element. You do have a name and element, right?"

DemonBlaster
7th October 2004, 07:57 PM
*As DemonBlaster looks down upon the one that has opened the doors, listaning to his words. DemonBlaster begains to say in a heavy voice.*

"My name is DemonBlaster, or Blaster for short if you wish. I am seeking a postion in the armys of this clan. I also am seeking a place that I can rest after long battles and long days. My element is not of concearn just yet, not trying to be rude or anything Tsunami master. I like to keep it under raps for the moment is all."

*Then as soon as Blaster said this to the one calling himself Zack, he begains to ask.*

"Zack the Tsunami master, may I enter thy castle and sit down and rest for the leaders to come and exceapt me into the clan? For it is rather damp out here and well I am rather a little wet, not that that matters to me really about being wet. Still though it would be nice to sit by a warm fire and talk to someone for it has been many months sence I have last seen anyone to talk with."

Hysteria
7th October 2004, 08:04 PM
A dark shadow rose and twisted from next to the keep wall. It reached higher than one would think possible. Suddenly the shadows parted and a dark figure replaced them. His skin black like the night itself he looked upon Blaster with black eyes. A slight serpent like hiss escaped from his scaled mouth before he spoke.

“This is an elemental army, everyone needs an element, but then that can be done later. Zach let him in, he could never hope to be a danger to the power that lurks with these walls. I am Talen, Leader of the Dark Ones speak the name of the element you wish to join so that the leader can welcome you in.”

Talen stood back slightly waiting for Zach to move. The whole time his unblinking eyes were locked onto those of Blaster.

Paradise Wandering
7th October 2004, 08:16 PM
ooc: Zach, not Zack, but meh.

"Ok. You Do not have to tell me your element, but be ready to reveal it when either Rakoth or Ingold show up, because if they dont know it, then they have no place to put you, and you will probably end up getting jobs like washing all the toilets in here. (I think its like 57 or something lol. Sorry Shade, couldnt resist. :D )

As for letting you in, yes, you may, but no further than the great hall. There, you may get warm, and sit down, but nothing else as far as i know."

The boy opened the doors a little wider for Blaster to come in, and then closed them, a loud creak coming from the hinges.

The great hall was dimly lit, the torches hung from the wall, almost barren looking, as no fire was coming from them.

Fire mages are the only ones able to controll fire, but not the only ones able to create it.

The master dehydrated all the wood in the foreplace, and the tips of the torches, all the moisture being sqeezed out of them; and then, controlling the water vapor in the air around the torches, raised its temperature very quickly. The sudden rise in heat plus the dehydrated wood and torches, cause them to ingite, brightly lighting the great hall.

"Sit down. Get warm. The Forbidden One will be here shortly."

ooc: Darklight, new means of transportation? lol

DemonBlaster
7th October 2004, 08:39 PM
*As DemonBlaster looked upon the one called Talen, he walked past him to were Zach had shown the chair. He then begain to say to the two beings.*

"Zach, nicely done with the power you posses to creat such a fire in this way. Also Talen, for Ingold knows of me in the past life that I had once lived, As well as this young lad Zach. For elements mean not much to me for I have many that I have used in the past. None are all that but combinded are great in my eyes."

*Blaster looks deep into the eyes of Zach and then with a blazing burst not one that dose damage but one that in hopes this Zach would remember. Blasters eyes begain to burn with the Fury fires of hell themself.*

OOC:If you know who I am Zach, I ask of it from you to keep a secreat ok and thanks.

Blankwindow
7th October 2004, 09:01 PM
Blankwindow steped out of a wall as well. reforming himself completely.

"Regardless if Ingold knew you ina nother time. IN this time this clan is about the elements. If you do not have an element you do not belong."

he shrugged.

"But the final decision falls to Ingold or Rakoth."

DemonBlaster
8th October 2004, 12:00 AM
*As Demon looked at the man steping out of the wall as did the other, he said to this man as well.*

"I will tell you of my element when it is time, For now though it will remain a mystery. You may think of me as all the elements put into one then if it is such a majore prob for you to handle it."

Rakoth
8th October 2004, 04:50 AM
A cold voice rose from within the depths of the halls, and as a demonic looking figure stepped into the halls, with nothing more then a flicker of his hand, the fire the was burning in the fire pit rises tremendously, and all the torches in the hall burst into flames.

"I still wonder why Ingold likes this keep so dark... No wonder no one ever comes with the light element."

Rakoth walks up to the center of the room, in front of a large throne, but does not approach the steps, instead, he turns and walks to Blaster.

"I am Rakoth, general of this keep, but I have never heard of you before. The final decision resides in Ingold, but if you have no element, or are unwilling to share it with us, you will rank among the guards. But we will wait for Ingold, since you have met."

Shade
8th October 2004, 04:52 AM
Shade turns towards Rakoth and clears her throat loudly, giving the demon-elf a correction to his speech. Shade is a light elemental. She turns towards the newcomer. "Welcome to the keep." She says simply.

Bad_Kharma
8th October 2004, 07:00 AM
"Maybe it is because there is no light user here that the halls are dark ... or maybe it is because I like to hide in the shadows and practice my sneaking skills. The little quest to that blasted temple has thought me that I must learn how to survive without magics as well. Now, I do remeber that voice and if this is who I think it is, he might be in a lot of trouble ... but if I'm wrong ... we'll just see ... Now tell me, what is your element and business here."

Hoax
8th October 2004, 07:45 AM
*far away in, as night was falling, one man was not getting ready for bed. Leavening in the rather original way of “through the window” of the tavern he was lodging in, a lone man scuttled onto the roof tops of the houses and stealthily made his way towards the great castle known as home to the army.

Once he was out side the town walls the man quickly made his way through the shrubs and bushes to the castle moat.
There he stood for all of 5 seconds before leaping across it with a slight snarl and attaching himself to the smooth and seemingly unclimbable wall.
From there he made his way up the wall to the second floor, were he entered the window to Hoax’s old room.

Only then did the man pull back the hood on his tight black rags and leather straps. Revelling the face of a man in his 30’s.
Strangely familiar yet still the face of a person unknown, a stranger.

Seeing the door had been knocked down the man took one of the neatly folded blankets from the near by bed and two arrows from a small neat quiver on his back.

In one swift motion the man “nailed” the blanket to the door frame. Seeing the arrow shafts might get in the way the man broke them off, leavening only the metal arrow heads holding the light blanket over the door frame.*

Mystery man ~ “yes, this will do for now.”

Wolve
8th October 2004, 09:58 AM
Sensing a new person in the Keep, Darius quickly turned away from his buisness at that present time and walked over to the main Hall. Seeing everyone gathered in there, Zach the leader of the Tsunami's, Talen the leader of the Dark Ones, Rakoth the General and Ingold the Forbidden One plus now he himself, leader of the Flames of Havoc, he smiled.

'..Quite a welcome for this new person...Who knows if he deserves it?...Little freak..'

"Who the hell are you?", Darius' voice shouted out while he walked over to the group of people that now surrounded him.

Paradise Wandering
8th October 2004, 10:11 AM
ooc: holy crap. enough said.

ic: Zach does not remember the man before him, for, just as Blaster's eyes flashed, Zach turned to Darius who was walking up; therefore missing eye contact with the man.

"Now, now, Darius. Be nice to new members. We dont know if he is hostile yet."

Zach's attention was diverted from the group as he heard a small thud coming from Hoax's old room. "What the..."

[i]That is the sound an arrown makes when it comes into contact with wood. I better check it out.[i]

"Ingold, I am going upstairs to... check on something."

He did not feel the need to tell anyone that he thought a stranger was in the walls of the keep, but he wanted to check on it anyway.

Wolve
8th October 2004, 10:16 AM
OOC;-
Wait, you wouldn't be... Nah, impossible would it!?

IC;-
Darius grunted.

"Nice? Nice? Who needs me to be nice, huh?", he mumbled to himself.

But before he could start a speech against Zach the Water Mage had run off to another room, probably upstairs.

'..What's with him?...Ah well, never mind...Let's see this new guy, eh?..'

"So, are you gonna tell me your name or what? And, by the way, what is your Element? For if it's Fire you will be under my command. And believe me, you'll have to be good."

Hoax
8th October 2004, 10:22 AM
*as “the man” looked over a few of the books in Hoax’s small “travailing” library his ears suddenly perked up as he heard:

"Ingold, I am going upstairs to... check on something."

quickly he leapt to the ceiling and in one quick move was propped up between the rafters with a blackjack in hand

pity the fool who "investigates" a scary noise with out back up*

Blankwindow
8th October 2004, 11:14 AM
Blankwindow had heard the sound as well and decided Rakoth and Ingold could easily handle the new guy.

"I'm going to go with zach."

He moved quickly and caught up to be a few paces behind him on their way to the room.

Bad_Kharma
8th October 2004, 11:23 AM
"Don't bother, it is probably Garett, personally i think that if the person is not allowed to be there, Hoax would react. I have not heard anything so I suspect it is that lowly thief. Now, back to the matter at hand, element, name and business please ..."

DemonBlaster
8th October 2004, 06:33 PM
*As Blaster looks up to the leader of the clan, Blaster stands up to his voice. Then with but a swift swipe of his hand the hallways begain to burst forth with light from all direactions. Not a powerfull blinding light but rather one that is just enuff to show all that live withen these walls.*

"Now I have showen you all what my element is, I also will tell you why I am here. I wish to join this group, for its members as well as its walls are holding power that which none have trully seen in this realm. I desire to be apart of this and will show you my total loyalty as I wish to aid you all."

*With that last statment, Blaster looks at the members in the room to see if there is anymore questions for him.*

Bad_Kharma
8th October 2004, 06:40 PM
"Light it is then. But be aware, much has changed since you might have last heard of these armies. The light armies have been disbanded and joined with the bio and wind armies. Psi users now roam these grounds as well, amking sure no one is thinking bad thoughts towards me or any other member ... at least that is what I hope they are doing ... Redtigerfang has gone to a higher level of existance and has transferred some of his power to me. Rakoth is now the second in command as one of the oldest members of these great armies. I of course am the new Forbidden One and your commander and I can only try to be as great as the one that came before me ..."

DemonBlaster
8th October 2004, 06:46 PM
*As Demon heard this from Ingold, his eyes begain to wonder as if thay had lost something or someone that was a close friend once. But then after a secounds thought new that it was good when it lasted as all things are.*

"Ingold, I am ok with that for I have other talents at my command and one of them is pychic powers. I will aid this clan in any way I can, be asure of this."

Ryoga
8th October 2004, 08:53 PM
Kato was now at the Large gate that gaurded the keep. from the look of it, it was crafted with great skill. He had crossed through a dense forest with some clever little critters, one of which stole some of his food. He stopped by and talked with the frogs and then continued on. Also he had passed through the plains that led to the gate. where he now stood. He rapped on the heavy gate 3 times and then did what he though was proper. "I am Kato Benevides, and I wish to join you!" he yelled out loud, so as he could be heard behind the large gate, and by anyone near enough.

DemonBlaster
8th October 2004, 11:07 PM
*As Demon walked tords the door, for in his mind Ingold had allowed him to join the clan. As Blaster conitnude to walk tords the door hearing the knocking he drew closer to the great door. As Demon walked upon it he begain to pull upon the heavy doorhing. As the door opened up Blaster looked upon the being standing befor him and said.*

"Welcome to the Armies Of the Forbidden One, how may we help you? My name is DemonBlaster, what is yours?"

Ryoga
8th October 2004, 11:11 PM
Kato looked up slightly at the man who declared himself DemonBlaster and smiled. "Hello my name is Kato Benevides. And my buisness here is to know if i could join the 'Armies Of the Forbidden One'" Kato then looked back down at the ground, he was always very shy and timid, so i tried to not make direct eye contact.

DemonBlaster
8th October 2004, 11:16 PM
"Come in and join me in a drink, and out of the weather that we seam to be having as of late."

*As Demon begain to walk tords a table with bread and food upon it as well as glass of ale and a barrel of ale on one side of it. He then looked upon the being known now as Kato.*

"Come sit and lets waite for the Leader Ingold to appear and say if you may join or not."

Wolve
9th October 2004, 03:02 AM
Darius was a bit surprised by the sudden outburst of Light in the Keep but as soon as his mind had adjusted to the new level of brightness around him, he started to like it.

'..Hmm, the guy has some skills indeed..'

A small smile curled around his lips. However, this smile immediatly disappeard as the newcomer rushed towards the gate, which had just been knocked on.

'..What does he think he is?...How dare he welcome guests if he himself is only but a beginning member!..'

He walked over to the two new guys, for they were both still new in his eyes no matter what Ingold might've said to DemonBlaster, and as soon as he arrived at the table they were sitting at he raised his voice.

"First off, Mister,", he addressed DemonBlaster with an icy voice, "I don't know what you think you're doing. New members are to be greeted by members who are officially approved in this clan and as far as I know you are still being questioned by Ingold! And you," Darius now turned towards the other newcomer, pointing a finger at the man,"you! What are you doing here, who are you and what is your element?"

Ryoga
9th October 2004, 05:12 AM
Kato looked over to the man in the room who had just came in and reprimanded the man who presented himself as DemonBlaster. Damn! I made another mistake, well, lets see what i can do to dig myself out of this one... Kato then walked towards the man and extended his right hand. "Hi, I'm Kato Benevides, and I am of the light Element, but I am just learning it, so i',m pretty weak in it, I usually depend on my...er abilities." Kato said the last part starting to studder. He wondered if he should tell them he was a frog boy. he then continued "And I have come to see if i could join you, that is if you are one of the correct people to talk to..." Kato then looked back down nervously. awaiting an answer.

Wolve
9th October 2004, 05:19 AM
With an angry look to DemonBlaster Darius dismissed the thought of beating the crap out of him and turned his full attention to this new guy, apparently named Kato.

"Well, hello Kato. Since you're a Light Mage I can't help you any further. I myself am a Fire Mage and leader of the Flames of Havoc and that guy over there," Darius said angrily, giving a foul look to DemonBlaster, "just walked away from a conversation with our leader, the Forbidden One himself, Ingold. He's a Light Mage too, from what I know of him, so you two will probably be doing a lot together. I don't know if I should tell ya' anything more but by the looks of it Rakoth, our General, or Ingold will be speeking to you soon and you will probably excepted. When the standards of being accepted get so low that they allow people like Blaster to come in, you definately are already a part of the Armies. But again, I do not know for sure and therefor I will shut up now. Now either go and find Ingold or Rakoth or sit here and be quiet until they come."

OOC;- Nothing personal Dude. Just that my char's a bit rude :p.

Ryoga
9th October 2004, 05:25 AM
OOC: can't think of much to post about except what i will do and respond to. and it's ok, the more you play your character the way he was described the better.

Kato looked at the man nodded, he stood and leaned against a near wall awaiting one of the men, that he had been told wait for. Hmmmm... Rakoth and Ingold, no doubt the main commanders I wonder which one is the Forbidden One... Kato then clear his throat and mindlessly extended his tounge catching a fly that passed by. It was an impulse he could'nt help, he hoped the man Darius had left, so he didn't see that, most were usually freaked out when they found out about him.

Wolve
9th October 2004, 05:30 AM
Darius, who didn't trust the newcomer the slightest bit and could slap him himself on the head for giving away that many information already, frowned his eyebrows upon seeing the boy pick a flying fly out of the air with his tongue and eat it.

'..What the...Meh, we get weirdo's everyday in here...Just hope I haven't told him too much...We would have to kill him then..'

"What did you just do?"

Paradise Wandering
9th October 2004, 05:36 AM
ooc: Ingold is TFO, Rakoth is general. Nice to meet ya.

ic:

Zach did not hear the words of Ingold as he ascended the tall stairs to the late Hoax's room, where, upon entering, noticed what looked to him like a blanket hanging from the top of the door frame.

"Garret? Is that you? You know that you are not welcome here, so i suggest you leave... Now."

Ryoga
9th October 2004, 05:38 AM
Kato silently cursed himself for letting Darius see him grab a fly out of the air. He then said while looking down in a meek voice. "Well, i'm a frog boy, as the term most use. Sorry, if you found that disturbing I won't do it again." Kato then sighed and kept looking down.

Hoax
9th October 2004, 05:44 AM
*for a moment no reply came, only the rustle of blanket in the wind. one of the corners of the blanket flickered up in the wind, as it did a small round orb rolled out, a green light flickered for a half second before the orb seemed to explode in a blinding flash of light.*

Wolve
9th October 2004, 05:48 AM
Darius laughed.

"No need to apologize. We get a lot of weird people here, including me and...don't tell...Ingold, the Forbidden One himself."

A warm, small and joyfull smile suddenly glid over Darius' face. He liked the boy, though not merely enough for the boy to gain his trust.

"Now, I hope one of the two will soon be here. Otherwise, this could be a long wait for you. For now, you are not to leave this room. If you do, you might find out something we don't want you to and we would have to take pretty heavy measures. And believe me, you wouldn't want that."

Turning around without waiting for a reply, he walked back to the Fire-wing of the Keep.

'..Need to decorate that some more...Rakoth had made it some sort of empty torture-room like barracks...Weirdo..'

OOC;- The link to your Stats page doesn't work, maybe you should fix it.

DemonBlaster
9th October 2004, 02:32 PM
*As Demon listend to the words that the one known as Darius said. Blaster begain to grow a little upset for the words this man was saying even true as thay are still did not sit well withen his stomach.*

"Hold there for a secound Darius, for I wish to show you a little something."

*As Demon begain to move one of his hands ontop of the other, Not touching eachother but rather just a few inch's appart from one another. As Demon Begain to circle his hands begaining to form a ball of light withen them. As the Ball grew to the size of a baseball, he said to Darius.*

"Don't turn around yet for the fun has just begain."

*Then as Blaster begain to canceantrate a little more of his will into the ball of light, it begain to change its form yet again. This time it begain to streach out into the form of a blade, but not one of metal but yet one of pure light. As Demon continued to twist this light into something that none have done befor, twisting it into the form of a dagger.*

"Waite Darius, its still not done I have more to show you."

*With that last statment Blaster begain to channel the energys of the molecules around the light dagger twisting them into the form of energy. Now as the light dagger was transformed into a lightning dagger of light. Demon was a little satisfyed, yet he knows that it was not his best but he did not wish to have Darius leave out of bordum. So Demon then looked at the direction of a chair at the table and with his mind tossed the lightning dagger of light at it. With lightning speed the dagger smashed into the chair exploding upon impact leaving nothing but chared ruins were the chair once held a spot.*

"Know if you would please take and carrie on with your buisness."

Bad_Kharma
9th October 2004, 03:57 PM
"First of all Demon, it is not wise to threathen a higher ranking officer, especially not when you are but new to the armies. You are allowed, but these are armies, you will respect the superior officers or pay the consequences. Now as for the newcomer, what can you add to these armies that would convince me to allow you here?"

OOC: Kodiak, rping is fine, but I don't see what that has to do with clan business, stop it please or make a quest out of it. Otherwise, I shall be forced to warn you ... despite the fact that I'm intregued ...

jarred
9th October 2004, 04:06 PM
IC: Fluke appeared out of thin air in the end of a sigular road leading through a over whelming great forest, but to the sudden end brought forth the flat grassy plain a huge gates he walks closer and opens them cautiously walks in and looks for any one near.

OOC: Hi, Hoax gave me a scole telling me a link to get here and said he might meet me, also he said that there was people here that were willing to teach me ( I'm really new) so yea

Bad_Kharma
9th October 2004, 04:23 PM
Go here for a little bit of rp training:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=28157#post28157

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or anyone else of course, although I can guess your first choice is Kodiak.

IC:
Another one? I guess I can go take down that hiring sign now

"You there, you better have a good explenation for intruding here before I kick you out. State your name and business here ... an element would be nice as well, that way I know which part of the armies I have to sent after you just in case I don't like your answers."

Ryoga
9th October 2004, 04:29 PM
Now as for the newcomer, what can you add to these armies that would convince me to allow you here?" As the man who must've been Ingold said that Kato looked up and stood up straight. "Well sir, I can jump up to about 20 feet being a frog boy, therefore, some walls would be no problem for me. And also, if i have to fight i will, i will always try my best and respect authority. And i can live off bugs and flys." Kato was starting to ramble again cause he was nervous so he stopped on the fly statement. he didn't want to creep out the leader. he looked up to the leader and awaited his answer.

jarred
9th October 2004, 04:35 PM
Fluke hears a conversation between a frog like person and another person except the other person looked higher in authorigty

"Excuse me" he called walking fowards "Hoax summoned me hear after I caught his eye I would like to join if posible"

He awaited the higher mans answer with antisapation.

OOC: Umm the element thing is stuffing up for me but I'm actually Light/Spirit.

Bad_Kharma
9th October 2004, 04:36 PM
OOC: Ryoga, go to the training thread stated above as well, I think it could rpove to be a great help to improve your posts a bit further (layout is my main concern though :tongue: )

IC:
"Hmmm, we have a demon, a demon-hunter/angel ... hmmm ... no, no frog boys yet, welcome to the armies. Now some of the strongest people are a member of these armies and most of us aren't normal ourselves. You can be yourself around here ... as long as you do the number 1 and number 2 business in the right place, had a none housetrained werewolve once, boy was that messy. If other people give you a lot of trouble, although I doubt they will, you can come to me with it. Personally, I think your inheritance would make you fit right in. But I am a bit curious, how is it that you became a frog boy as you call yourself?"

Ryoga
9th October 2004, 04:44 PM
OOC: Will do

IC: Kato shifted un-easily, and started to answer the question "Well, I am from a species of Frog people, i was born with 39 other tadpoles, I was the only one that made it to maturity. It's a sad thing i guess...But i never even noticed my Brothers and sisters while growing up. As you can see, i have been granted the body of a normal looking human, it varies in my species, some take a frog look, while others take the human look." Kato felt like he could at least tell this man this small tid bit of info. but it would take some time to warm up to trusting him.

Bad_Kharma
9th October 2004, 04:57 PM
The first post has been updated, check if you have been put down under the right element, if you are in the wrong army, PM me about it.

The guided lights have been reïnstated since they have now 3 members, the earth armies have been disbanded into the triad enforcers.

Activity points have been granted
50 extra points have been awarded to Hoax and wolve

IC:

"I see, well, this won't prove to be a problem. Make yourself comfortable, unfortunately, we don't have something prepared for you, but you could always ask our cook Ghorgrond to shake and bake you some insects if you wish."

jarred
9th October 2004, 08:03 PM
Fluke silently followed the high man trying to speak but every chance was missied finally he stood in front of the man causing a abrupt hualt

"I am fluke I wish to join your army as you didn't reply to my request before I am a torn soul but a strong warrior I have no found out standing specailtys but I will fight the good fight or die trying I have no emotions for enemys they are just weaklings in my road to glory"

As he said this (which he read in a book) he tryed to stand tall which failed to his misery so he just stood in his path.

OOC: I just have to make it clear that I am here because you actually didn't reply to me.

DemonBlaster
9th October 2004, 09:31 PM
*As Demon heard what Ingold had said to him he replyed.*

"For It was not my entenchions of hostility, I just wanted him to know that I new how to use my powers and well kinda, yea know mess with him a little for he seams to be a grump in a way. So I lightned the day with my light, erm one could say."

Hoax
9th October 2004, 09:33 PM
*through out the3 castle, candles flickered and went out, the fire in the fire place wavered and threatened to go out, a few loss papers fluted around like lost souls.
it was behind Fluke that the breeze seemed to combine, kicking up dust into a sort of tall collum.

as quickly as it had come the wind left, leavening a see through figure dressed in robes and a cloak standing behind Fluke.*

Hoax ~ "hello, you must be fluke, the one who I sent the scroll too. I'm Hoax, the one who invited you.
now before I show you around there are a few thing about me that you should understand.
yes, I am a ghost, I died not long ago in these very halls.
I am also the leader for the Spirited Slayers though I thought I had changed the name =\.

now, you said your elements were light and spirit?"

OOC: Kodiak, rping is fine, but I don't see what that has to do with clan business, stop it please or make a quest out of it. Otherwise, I shall be forced to warn you ... despite the fact that I'm intregued ...

well i thought it was as i was re-introdicing my new main charicter. and yes, it is Garrett.

Bad_Kharma
10th October 2004, 04:24 AM
Another one? I guess I can go take down that hiring sign now

"You there, you better have a good explenation for intruding here before I kick you out. State your name and business here ... an element would be nice as well, that way I know which part of the armies I have to sent after you just in case I don't like your answers."

This was my reply to you jarred, and I hope you did see the link I posted going to the training thread.

"The good fight? Hah, boy are you in the wrong place. We fight our own fights and whether they are good or bad has little to do with it.Besides daft, you also seem deaf for I did adress you and be it by a fluke, you managed to answer them. All but one, what is your element ... and Hoax, you might be a spirit, but let me finish up things first before you go giving them the grand tour and such. Instead, why don't you go check out who has been i your room"

Wolve
10th October 2004, 04:27 AM
OOC;- Messing with the wrong guy, Dude...

IC;-
Darius watched with amusement as DemonsBlaster gave a nice display of his so called 'skills'. As soon as he was finished, Darius let out a bellowing laughter. Not caring if DemonsBlaster thought him mad, he stopped his laughter as sudden as he had started it.

"Oh, so you you're good, huh? Watch this."

No sooner had the words left Darius' mouth or all of a sudden there was a sound that sounded exactly like a torch being lit. But instead of the torch, this time, it was Darius himself. What he had just done was an amazing thing. He had turned himself into Fire. Everything his body consisted of was purely Fire, nothing else, just Fire. (Fire Transformation).

Not stopping there, Darius almost immediatly rose up into the air. He moved himself around a little and finally hovered himself right above DemonsBlaster. (Fire Levitation).

"This is only the beginning, you weakling. Now don't you dare challenge me again! Otherwise I would have to Spar you to death..."

Bad_Kharma
10th October 2004, 04:30 AM
"And if you both continue in this futile boasting, I shall burry you both beneath a ton of earth, making sure none of you can breath. Then I'll have the Dark Ones resurrect your undead bones and use you as puppets. Now stop it or I will stop it for you."

Wolve
10th October 2004, 04:33 AM
With a sigh, Darius lowered himself and turned his body back to normal.

"Hey, he started. Arrogant litle bastard."

Without paying the man anymore attention, he turned around and left the room.

'..Tss, I'll see to it he has a hard time in here...Now for the decoration of the Flames of Havoc-wing in this Keep...Hmm..'

Hoax
10th October 2004, 05:06 AM
Hoax ~ "I already know of the entry in my old room and it is none of my concern.
if you are curious about it then perhaps you should investigate, or perhaps you already know to.

as for my invite, I would like to politely ask that you lay of him, as my invite he is under my protection and responsibility UNTILL such time as he is accepted into one of the armies.
any way, he is of light and spirit, since there is no designated light leader and since he is my invite I took it upon myself to introduce myself to him."

*Hoax stood there, the dust his return to the land of the livening had kicked up settling around him, his arms folded as his gaze turned from Fluke to Ingold and back again.*

Shade
10th October 2004, 06:50 AM
Mantis sighs and begins to unpack the cartload of books in the library, not stopping to look at the titles, instead choosing to make one section on the shelves for all of Hoax's books. She stops and finds a green book, and opens it, only to find that it is a book about her. She sighs heavily, tears forming in her eyes beneath the helmet, and finds that every single last escapade she has done is written about, and also includes a very detailed history of her life. But the way in which they are written...well, it's done much better than she could ever tell the stories herself. She finishes unpacking the books, and takes the green book with her to her and Shade's room, looking at every last page with intensity.

"Mantis?" A small voice says. "What's that?"

"This is a book about me," She says. "Written by Hoax."

Shade suddenly becomes sibilant, something she usually has to do with Vengeance in her hands. But she so tired from the other days' ceremonies that she really feels as if she has no choice. She lies down in bed. "Mantis," She says. "I know this is a little stupid, but could you read it to me?"

Mantis nods and pulls up a chair, and begins to read, all the while ignoring any of the other events.

Sorry about my inactivity...how can the light branch not have a leader? And i'd like to welcome the new comers to the AotFO...welcome!

Rakoth
10th October 2004, 06:55 AM
Rakoth watched the futile display of strength with mirthe in his eyes. He had been like that once, showing off what he could do when poeple hinted a bit of doubt. He didn't do that anymore, he was too strong. One had to judge him as he stood there, or if he was underestimated, he would be there demise.

Now Darius's last comment sent shivers down Rakoth's spine.

"Redecorate! I decorated the fire keep last... Guess its your right now isn't it... Just don't touch my room."

Rakoth turned his attention back to the newcomers.

"Welcome to the armies, I am the half-demon Ingold spoke of. We are called fey'ries, but they aren't many of us, I am the only one I have met actually, the name just stuck thought. Anyway, welcome, and follow the rules, or Ingold will have you clean toilets. If Ingold doesn't do it, I will."

DemonBlaster
10th October 2004, 08:21 AM
*As Blaster looked upon Darius, Blaster placed his hand over his mouth and just yaund at the sight that he saw. But then he heard Ingold say what he said and then just turned away from Darius and headed to the libray section.*

"Tsk, it was just getting fun though."

*Blaster then let out a little smile and said.*

"I will abide by your words though Ingold, but he did come across as if he was trying to intimadate me and well, I do not get intimadated."

*Then as Demon walked down the hallway tords the libray, he begain to think that it was still a little dark in the castle. With a single thought his body begain to surge out energys of pure light. As these energys begain to surge out in little ammounts at first thay did grow. As these light blasts begain to burts out even more intensly, Thay begain to form sparks that would land upon the torchs of the hallway lighting them with but a mere touch. He then begain to think to himself.*

"hmp, like he is the only one that could create fire. Just have to know how to do it is all and well everyone can create fire preaty much that is."

*As Demon walked into the Libray he saw a women going threw books and placing them upon shealves.*

"I do not mean to startel you mylady, Is there anything I can help you with? Also I would like to help you so that I can ask of your help in finding a Book of light please."

Paradise Wandering
10th October 2004, 09:29 AM
As an enourmous flash of light entered the twin sapphire stars that Zach called eyes, a startling chill made it's way down his back. The hair on his arms stood on end, and sweat began to bead upon his forehead.

That is not Garret. He can't do magic, as far as i know, and even if he did, he would not be able to come that close to blind a dark user.

And, if it was Garret, i would have passed out already because of that horrendous stench that follows him.

But the impervious eyes of the mage were not blinded, no, far from it.

"Listen, whoever is in there. This is Hoax's room. He may be dead, but it is still his room. I suggest you leave now and confess to Ingold that you have been trespassing in the Keep. He will be far more forgiving than me."

ooc: I know that Ingold isnt a very forgiving character, but if i had someone trespassing in my private keep, well, lets just say... frostbite. lol

Memento Mori
10th October 2004, 09:52 AM
Suddenly, there was a huge explosion.

"Hahahaha, you didn't expect me, did you?" Georgette stammered.

He looked around confusedly. He spun in circles, threw up, and passed out on the floor.

Rakoth
10th October 2004, 11:05 AM
"That demon has some nerve..."

Rakoth extended his arms and suddenly all light dampened slightly. A haze seemed to take the whole keep at once, keeping the lighting to a shadowy torchlight feel to it that Rakoth liked. The only place that stayed fully lit was the Light keep and the guard posts.

If the keep was ever under attack (Wich should be a quest eventually) the guards would have ample light, and Rakoth would have ample darkness to use the shadows for his magic. Fire was not a problem for Rakoth, he could use his own magic to duel spells. But darkness was a secondary element for Rakoth, and he could use the advantage of a shadowy environment.

"Anyway, Ingold likes it better this way, and so do I."

Hoax
10th October 2004, 08:14 PM
*as soon as the glass and bronze orb had activated in its brilliant flash a dark shadow pounce out, grabbed the orb in one hand, then leapt up into the shadows, becoming well hidden again to both magic and eye.*

“they only sent one? What if you were to be killed? Being up here all alone.”

*half whispered, half hissed a voice from the ceiling. It was strange in the way it sounded though, every time one thought they had pin pointed were it was coming from the voice seemed to change position.*

yeah, no one is the designated leader of the guiding lights. take a look, there is an arch mage (shade) and a war lord and that other rank but no leader.

Kumashin
11th October 2004, 07:47 PM
Slowly, cautiously by night a traveler rode. Perhaps it was odd to ride at night alone, however, by staring at the travelers horse, one knew fear. The steed cloaked in the very fabrics of a moonless night, whose soul burned with the fire of hell, his eyes glowing in the darkest of times. It was no wonder the rider had named him Phobos. The rider to seemed to be made grander atop the mighty stallion. The man wore the night about his shoulders as comfortably as a child his security blanket. About his head the dark rider wore a helmet, covering his face entirely but his mouth which never spoke, dark gray eyes, swirling as a storm bored into the very soul of all living things.

Without wind, the samurai rode along, the flag on his back barely visible, the flapping barely audible as the black cloth lay limp against the pole. The golden circle and butterfly obscured from view.

Night was the samurais friend, ally and shelter. Both his hakama and gi were of faded night, the starts upon his pants dull and giving it little light. At the warriors side sat his honor, his life, his sword.

Riding alone in the woods the samurai can hear the spirits about him, the living forest breathing with him, the night dwelling creatures racing along, in the bus hand through the branches, following him, admiring the traveling stranger. The canopy dense and rich with trees, blocking out all moonlight. Suddenly Kumashin saw a shaft of light ahead, the exit of the forest.

O Verona…. The samurai thought, the crashing waves at the foot of the cliff like crashing cymbals to the roaring oceans drum. It was an orchestra and beautiful to Kumashins ears. Atop the gate of the grand keep a man seemed to be enjoying the same music. This must be the grand keep Zach has told me about.

Slowly the rider stirred, and the two beasts moved on as one, before the mighty metallic gate. Looking up to the man that looked down upon him, the samurai formed words in his own head, the words the man above would see in his own head above. I am Yamamoto Kumashin, I have come from word of Zach,. I intend to enroll in the ranks of the spirited slayers.

The man remained atop his black horse, stroking his mane with his left hand, the sleeve falling down slightly, revealing the arm guards within. Be calm Phobos, these are not our enemies. They may yet join us. We may yet return home…

OOC: Hey, uh yeah Zach invited me so I have come. I am honored. *bows* Oh two little notes: Kumashin is mute. He is a telepath. And his first name is Kumashin, his family name is Yamamoto.

Bad_Kharma
11th October 2004, 07:52 PM
"We have met a few times before Kumashin, yet on those occasions, you never actually told me your name. I am Ingold just in case you don't remember and I am the Forbidden One, leader of these armies and the keeper of many secrets. You are granted passage into the keep, welcome ..."

Barely had these words been spoken or the heavy gates opened, allowing the samurai and his steed to enter.

"But keep your horse away from Asfaloth, I don't think they would get along."

Paradise Wandering
11th October 2004, 08:32 PM
ooc: Asfaloth is Ingold's horse...

ic:

"What?..." Two eyes opened, the outstanding blue eyes that were the trademark of Zach. He was suprised that the strange figure in Hoax's room had not attacked him, but somewhat relieved.

Kumashin is here.

He had sensed a power he had not felt since his last meeting with the spirit mage, in the abandoned ruins he called training grounds.

"Sir," He began. "Please, if you are here to join the Armies, go talk to Ingold. If you are not... leave now. This keep is home to some of the world's strongest mages, and you would not stand a chance against but one of us. Let alone all of us. All i have to do is sound the alarm, and every mage, guard, and toilet scrubber in the keep will be on you. (Bad Zach... Bad Zach! Sorry i keep bringing that up Shade... It just seems to work perfectly with alot of the stuf i write. Nothing personal... :D)

"Guards!!" Moments later, two armor clad guards appeared coming up the steps.

"I dont know where he went. Search this room NOW!"

Guards: "Yessir. Right away."

"Good. I have buisness to attend to.

He walked down the stairs to the great hall, where The Forbidden One and his friend were standing.

His cloak flowed silently behind him, giving off a faint blue glow as it shifted, almost ghostlike.

"Kumashin, it is ood to see you my freind. I am glad you are here. I assume you have gottnen aquainted with our leader?"

The boy reached out is hand to shake Kumashin's and he smiled warmly.

jarred
12th October 2004, 12:04 AM
OOC: Bad_Khamra I thought you were talking to ryoga also I'm sorry for inactivaty here I've been busy else wheres.

IC: Fluke looked hopelessly at the two surrounding men and finally came to a discision he said

"I'm certainly not deaf for I have extreme hearing a genictic from my Mother but my mental body was somewhere else so sorry and I am only light elementalist sorry Hoax. But I wouldn't mind a tour if your not to busy.

Blankwindow
12th October 2004, 07:22 AM
OOC: hey bk last i checked techno-vamp was banned. so shouldn't he be taken out of the clan period?

An all OOC? In MY clan?

Wolve
12th October 2004, 08:34 AM
OOC;- A mute character! How original :D Nice to meet you and welcome to the clan :icon_lol:

IC;-
Darius, who had just reached the top end of the stairs leading towards the Flames' wing of the keep, stopped in his tracks right away as a strange voice entered his head.

'..What, who, where?...Kashumito? Takomoto? What the...Who is this?..'

No answer came. A bit worried about himself, he had been acting strange lately, he turned 'round and flew down the stairs. Sprinting through the dark hallways that were so common in the keep, Darius just hoped someone had sent a telepathic message to all, or atleast a few, people in the keep, otherwise he would go mad.

'..God I hate it when people enter my head..'

Entering the main Hall he saw a man standing there, his horse still standing aside of him. Darius frowned. This man didn't look familiar at all, so why would he have sent a telepathic message to him? Why not simply knock on the goddam door and leave him alone, ready to redecorate the Flames' wing in the keep!? A bit angry by all recent events, the rudeness of DemonsBlaster still in the back of his head, Darius spoke to the man, who seemed to be accepted already by Zach and Ingold, but he didn't care.

"And who might you be? Were you the one that sent me a telepathic message? Or am I going mad? So, I see Ingold and Zach have greeted you already but that doesn't mean you needn't explain all the stuff to me! Explain, did you or did you not send me a telepathic message! Answer me!"

Anvar
12th October 2004, 10:08 AM
Anvar arrived back at the keep, after his latest departure, strolling up the path which led to the fortress. The keep was as he remembered it, except for a small plaque outside.

The forbidden One: Ingold.

Anvar smiled, Ingold had pronounced himself the forbidden one, but then, he deserved it, he had led this place better than the last.
Anvar moved into the keep, his appearance still the same. He sported the long white hair and fair skin, which never burnt nor tanned.
His eyes still held the greenish hue of the earth, the power that completed him.
He still wore the travelstained green coat, but had replaced his brown trousers with black ones.
He still held the same staff, but had a new sword, with a dragonshead pommel. Inside stood a large cat like man, taller than Anvar, and broad with large hands. Many other members of the clan stood around him. He nodded to Ingold, he had met him a number of times, but he did not know the rest, he decided to announce himself.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, my name is Anvar. I have been within the clan on and off, but I am back for a good while this time, who might you all be?"

OOC: Hey people, I’ve been goon for a while, but I think I’m back now, for good. So, a big to hello to people that know me, and a hi, can I help you to those who don't.

Shade
12th October 2004, 10:47 AM
OOC: Welcome

IC: Shade hears the new voice at the top of the stairs and moves down cautiously. She frowns in disgust as Mantis edges by her. "You know," She says. "Let me try and talk to someone for a change, okay?"

Mantis looks Shade squarely in the face and blinks beneath her helmet. Shade lets out a small whimper, but is prepared to fight if that is what Mantis wants. Mantis sighs. "I'm only doing this for your safety."

"I know, but I'm almost the leader of the Light Branch, an Archmage. You're not part of any branch...no offense."

Mantis sighs concedingly. "Fine," She says as a protective mother would to her son. "But just this once."

Shade shrugs her shoulders and proceeds down the stairs. Reaching Anvar, the girl with the perfect face and white dress extends her hand, while Mantis, the one with the antennae and in a green jumpsuit, stands behind her. "Hello," Shade says, trying not to sound nervous for a change, though she is quaking inside. "I'm Shade, and this one behind me is Mantis. Who are you?" She keeps her hand extended, expecting the newcomer to shake her hand.

Anvar
12th October 2004, 11:01 AM
Anvar looked towards the voice, noticing a pretty young lady.
He held out his hand and gripped hers softly, shaking it with genuine friendliness. Her skin was soft, and Anvar felt like he was rough and callous before her. His hands were callused with years of sword work and travel.

"Pleased to meet you Shade, I remember you were here last time I came back, but we never had the pleasure to speak. I hope we will be able to at some point soon. If what I feel is correct, you are a most interesting woman."

Anvar looked over at the one called Mantis, who was standing and looking over the meeting with a watchful gaze. Anvar frowned, puzzled. But passed it off as her being a protective friend. Anvar extended his hand towards her, while saying;

"Well met", a friendly inflection in his tone. Even though she seemed strange, he was sure it was a first impression.

He shook her hand also, gripping her hand more confidently. He pulled back, and smiled at Shade.

“So, what part of this fine institution are you? A leader, or Archmage certainly?”

Duke Manboy IV
12th October 2004, 11:05 AM
Ghorgrond had immediately felt the new arrival. He had darted off towards this new-comer, fresh blood for the Earthly Guardians.
As he approached Anvar though, he seemed completely calm, in harmony with everything around him.
The giant offered the man his huge hand, and spoke, ignoring Shade.

"I am Ghorgrond, the leader of the Earthly Guardians. I hereby welcome you in the army and in the Earth sect, unless Ingold or the Fey'Ri decides otherwise. You are Archmage if I'm well informed."

Anvar
12th October 2004, 11:59 AM
Anvar was surprised by the giant. He had not met many giants on his travels, and he felt his arm being shook vigourously, by the excited giant.

"Yes, I formerly held that place, and i do no think that Ingold should object, well, not too much" Anvar said, a sly twinkle in his eye.

Anvar looked around the large entrance, and looked around. He had been traveling for a while, and he neededto put his things down.
"I guess my last room is still around, I'm just gonna go drop my stuff off, then maybe we can get some food. I am absolutly facinated by Giants, maybe you could give me an interview, for my book?" Anvar asked, grinning.

Duke Manboy IV
12th October 2004, 12:30 PM
"Haha, we can get food indeed, for I am the kitchen chief. I'll order someone to prepare you a special meal, for one who has travelled a while.
You call me a giant? I may be tall and I'm a giant among men indeed, but I am human, you know. My blood may contain some of a giant though, I have no idea about all my ancestors. That would be neat."

Ghorgrond had said this with a smile. He had been called giant before, especially that time when he travelled trough a region full of dwarven dwellings.
He offered Anvar to go to his room, with a gesture he would follow and so would a meal, soon.

Shade
12th October 2004, 12:32 PM
Shade is a little miffed at this, but ignores it for the time being. "I am an Archmage of the Light Branch," She says, fiddling with her wedding ring on her finger. "And you've heard of me before? I regret that we haven't spoken then. When you're not busy," A hint of a frown comes across her face, but she very quickly hides it. "I should like to talk to you, too. But if you could, can you tell me what you've heard about me?" Shade just wants to know why this man thinks she is interesting. This puzzles her as she's always thought she is just an ordinary woman, nothing to be exceptionally proud or appalled of.

Mantis continues to watch over them, nodding her head towards Anvar in greeting. She is making sure that her "daughter" doesn't get into trouble, simply put.

Anvar
12th October 2004, 12:36 PM
Anvar looked at Shade, giving her one of his smiles. She was pretty, even if married.

"The last time i was here, i remember you were unconscious, if i remember correctly, and people were talking about your powers. I am writing a book, concerning any type of magic that does not stem from elemental or conscious control. I was guessing you may have something of worth for me to write about." Anvar felt it was time for him to return to his room.

"I shall be back out later, i need to return to my room for now. Ghorgrond, would you like to accompany me?"

Anvar walked along the twisted halls that made the keep, Ghorgrond at his side. Anvar found it dificult to remember his way, but after a few wrong turns, he found himself outside his old room.

Pushing open the door, Anvar found it to be in the same state he left it in. A simple single bed with a large red duvet, the walls covered in shelves filled with books, a long desk covered in papers and scrolls, and a few chairs. The fireplace was well stoked, and the window was closed.

Anvar moved to the window, pushing it open to allow some fresh air to clean out the old smell inside. He then moved to the fireplace, and banked the flames, producing a small fire. He hastily cleared space on the desk, and sat down, indicating that Ghorgrond do the same. Anvar sank back into tha chair, enjoying the comfort of his old room, it had been a while since he had been here last.

He looked over at Ghorgrond, sitting in his chair. "So, how long have you been with the Armies?" Anvar enquired, his stomach grumbling from lack of food.

Duke Manboy IV
12th October 2004, 12:44 PM
"Well, someone here likes to study... I myself prefer a Spartan room better."

The dust covered books and paper flooded shelfs managed to stun Ghorgrond for a few moments, before he shrugged and replied to Anvar's question.

"I have no idea. My memory isn't the best, but I know it has been long. The keep has become my home too, for I didn't have any before.
I think you're meal is there, or we have a spy at the door."

It was the meal indeed, though Ghorgrond apparently hadn't given the order yet. The walls truly had ears in this keep.
A hot meal was brought, involving chicken wings, bread and some vegetables, followed by a basket of apples.

"Those look as if they are Ingold's finest. Then again, he is an expert.
Any other questions? Feel free to ask them, but I'm in a rush, I have duties everywhere."

Wolve
12th October 2004, 12:45 PM
OOC;- A lady just spoke to you! You rude man!

IC;-
Darius, who had focused solely on the possible mental-message man, as he liked to call him, suddenly frowned his eyebrows as he saw another newcomer act rude, to say the least, again Shade. (Upz, wrong sentence I know. Don't feel like improving though :p).

"Hey!", he shouted, but the man was gone already.

'..I'll deal with him after this weird psychopath here answers me..'

The Truth
12th October 2004, 12:52 PM
The smell of freshly baked bread and warm chicken wafted through the air and caught the attention of a famished Storm Veritas. He smiled, knowing full well that he was not likely going to be able to taste any of the finer foods, but enjoyed the premise of such delicacies being served in house.

From his seat on a stoop in the corner of the large room, the bored gladiator arose, gently striding towards the kitchen area and the source of those fine aromas. Focusing his psionic abilities, a thin, hovering veil of lavender surrounded Storm as he envisioned a tall and striking female cook, clad in black and white as she neared the doorway.

Have to be quiet, don't want anyone to hear me coming. It is tougher to turn someone down face to face.

He followed a servant through a few corridors, gently hopping foot to foot, his soft soled leather boots not disclosing his position to anyone. As he reached a library area, he slowly ascended a short stack to see the scene a bit better. The lovely lady with the food had settled down a feast before two warriors that young Veritas had not met before. From his seat perched upon the stack, the white-clad youngster carefully hopped down and spoke out to the two. It would be unwise to let the duo think that he had been stalking them. Extending his burgundy-colored right gauntlet before him, the Psi Elementalist gestured with a broad smile and a jovial nature.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, I didn't mean to creep up on you. I'm a bit of a novice to this place, and I certainly don't really know the place all too well. My name is Storm Veritas, and it is a pleasure to meet you."