PDA

View Full Version : drunkninja81 no longer a PR member

Denny
13th March 2005, 05:27 PM
In light of drunkninja81's recent two day suspension from Kings of Chaos for suspected multiple account use, he has been officially required to leave Phoenix Rising. He is no longer a member, and no longer has access to our forums members-only areas, or to our private IRC channels, as of about one hour ago.

As this issue caused some high interest (and high flame-content) threads in this forum over the last two days, I wanted to make an announcement on the subject so that people knew that PR had taken action on this issue. We do not condone cheating in any way, and we do back up those words with actions - as we have done on this occasion and on others.

I will be asking a moderator to close this thread immediately, as I do not believe any useful discussion is likely to emerge on the subject. I just wanted to let people who were interested, know what had been done about the issue.

Regards,
Denny

Phoenix Rising: Annihilation

rouen
13th March 2005, 05:29 PM
As per Denny's request this thread is being closed. He came to us prior to even writing this thread and requested that this happen merely because this is a thread for your information and does not really require any discussion. All questions can be referred to the appropriate people involved in the situation and should not be posted here due to the possible inflammatory nature. Thank you for clearing up the situation Denny. Thread Closed