PDA

View Full Version : How ???????

Cress
11th March 2005, 05:03 PM
I have a problem. I think its strange that when you have 120000 DA and someone does 72000 SA that he wins. Can anybody explain how this is poosible? :erm: :erm: :erm: How is it possible

Salisbury_Steak
11th March 2005, 05:36 PM
The only thing that I can think that can cause this is the random factor that koc has.

How did you know btw that he has 72000 SA? Maybe he had more SA when he attacked you. Then he just sold off his strike weapons that's why he has lower SA now.

Or maybe some of your defense weapons got sabbed?

laura_lover
11th March 2005, 07:00 PM
If your DA is 120000 as you see it in your commander centre, that is not the damage you will do when attacked, this will infact decrease. Therefore, the person who attacked you will have had a higher SA than you. Ill try to explain:

Last age my DA was around 200mill, but when i was attacked the damage i did was only a little more than 160mill.

My strike was also around 200mill, but when i attacked i only did around 160mill damage again.

So all i am trying to say but am failing miserably at is that if you know his SA from looking at your attack log, his SA that you would see if you spied on him would be higher.

wow im rubbish at explaining things :dunce:

Cress
12th March 2005, 03:03 AM
Tnx you´ll I now understand but i stil think it´s some strange crap :icon_idio :icon_idio :icon_idio