PDA

View Full Version : medics

greengimp
10th March 2005, 07:09 PM
if medics were introduced to the game it could be formed as a fifth catagory in the ratings. This catagory would also help to keep a players casualties in battle down. say if you had 1 medic for every 25 men then your casualties would be cut by 50%. They could also have there own tools, like advil, extra blood, morphine, things like that that help to increase there ability. If this was done though there would have to be a limit to the amount your casualaties could be saved, say the max was that you saved 75% of your casualties. This would still make the large armies loose men but maybe not as fast

greengimp

GreenArrow
10th March 2005, 07:40 PM
I don't think there's enough blood in the game as it is. Mabey if dieing soldiers become a serious problem, (I think that would be a great thing, cuz I wouldn't get any better enjoyment than seeing some1's hard work of clicking go to waste), then this would become a better idea, but until I see more blood I don't like.

SataiDelenn
10th March 2005, 08:15 PM
if medics were introduced to the game it could be formed as a fifth catagory in the ratings. This catagory would also help to keep a players casualties in battle down. say if you had 1 medic for every 25 men then your casualties would be cut by 50%. They could also have there own tools, like advil, extra blood, morphine, things like that that help to increase there ability. If this was done though there would have to be a limit to the amount your casualaties could be saved, say the max was that you saved 75% of your casualties. This would still make the large armies loose men but maybe not as fast

greengimp

Just one thing..... Orcs, Elves, Dwarves....... This indicates this is NOT the modern age, lol. :D Therefore, things like "modern medicine" have no place in the game. Now, if you proposed something like, Warthog, witchhazel, etc. to make potions to try to treat sick and/or dying soldiers, THEN maybe I could see this concept working, but even then, as it's in ancient times, there could be no guarantee of successful healing.....

greengimp
10th March 2005, 10:10 PM
I don't think there's enough blood in the game as it is. Mabey if dieing soldiers become a serious problem, (I think that would be a great thing, cuz I wouldn't get any better enjoyment than seeing some1's hard work of clicking go to waste), then this would become a better idea, but until I see more blood I don't like.

then if we upped the killing, because i also think that more of your soilders would die if they acctually went into battle, that would also make it more fun because i enjoy killing off other peoples soilders

and in response to the names of the upgrades i don't care what they are called, i mean you could have burning, leaching, herbs and lobotomy, along with witchcraft and such

i guess my main reason for this thread is that i think there should be a fifth or even sixth catagory in the game, so people can get even more specialized and that would make the alliances even more important

SataiDelenn
10th March 2005, 11:46 PM
ah, I think I see where you're trying to go with this now.... You want to make this game more of a role playing game with warriors, healers, etc. Understandable.

However, I like the fact that it's just a straight out attack/defend game right now.

But, it's a good idea.

kgreen10
11th March 2005, 12:13 AM
i like the idea it could bring a twist it probally at the earliest 2 more ages or something around there. but right now it is a dream that wont happen for a while. hope it does come it would help.

GreenArrow
11th March 2005, 12:23 AM
I don't wanna be ranked on it. Some people play small armies, and don't need something like this. I think it would be unfair to be ranked on it since it would only be natural that the higher your army gets, the more your gonna need something like this.

But yeah more blood, and no more rankings, and I'm cool w/ the idea.

kaka duck
11th March 2005, 09:11 AM
But yeah more blood ..

i agree.

i dun think the larger armies are suffering enough casualties.

this extra 'feature' would juss benefit more of the stronger players than the weaker ones.