PDA

View Full Version : page errors?

Interceptor428
9th March 2005, 03:31 PM
recently i've been getting "you do not have permission to access ****.php" and "page could not be found" errors

this is s******g me off, i've had people attack me and take significant $$ off me, i've tried attacking people with big $$ and got f**k all from it cos some SOB snuck in and beat me to it, and it's generally just wasting time....

either KOC is biased towards people who are lucky enough to have faster internet connections (believe it or not, there are still places where dialup is the only option...... unless you wanna spend $15k for a 2-way satellite setup), or the KOC programmer needs a kick in the a$$

is anyone else having these problems?

piperman_GR
9th March 2005, 03:48 PM
Me2, I have dsl.. I get those errors very often, and even if i refresh, wait 1-2 mins and try again, or go back refresh and try again, it's still there.. It works 1/2 of the times :(

TheIllusionist
10th March 2005, 08:12 AM
I do not like it. I saw someone with much gold, then I had to refresh the page. and the gold was gone!!!! That is what I call a bummer :P

active
10th March 2005, 09:48 AM
yeah im on cable and it does that to me alot. and it really messes up my clans recruiter when it gets an error like that during clicking.

Gimliisadwarf22
10th March 2005, 11:56 AM
everyone got it but it seems to be fine for the moment

Salisbury_Steak
10th March 2005, 02:09 PM
Yeah, before i was getting that error around 30% of the time. And it happens only when im surfing koc. We have dsl here in the office and I thought that our local IT blocked it. lol.

But ya, it's not doing it frequently anymore. maybe just 10% of the time.

active
10th March 2005, 02:11 PM
right now the whole site seems to be down.

i just bought a new weapon and my strike action stayed the same as it was before i bought it.. weird.

then the whole site seemed to die on me.

joejoemo
10th March 2005, 02:16 PM
It could be that you just dind't have anyone to hold the weapon. But ya there have been a ton of glitches in KoC lately.

ieniemienie
10th March 2005, 02:18 PM
yeah, here too, i also get these messages al the time, it really is very annoying :eyepop:

active
10th March 2005, 02:20 PM
It could be that you just dind't have anyone to hold the weapon. But ya there have been a ton of glitches in KoC lately.

nope i have plently to hold weapons. it just didnt move. but once i sold it and bought an other one it moved.

joejoemo
10th March 2005, 02:23 PM
I guess it must just have been a bug or maybe it just didn't register you buying something.

Salisbury_Steak
10th March 2005, 03:31 PM
yeah, here too, i also get these messages al the time, it really is very annoying :eyepop:

Uh.. what messages? :jerry:

If you're talking about the recruit messages. Then in a way, they're part of the people who are playing the game. Not a glitch. :smile:

Disasterpieces
11th March 2005, 04:23 AM
Yeah it bloody annoying i get it a fair bit and then when i refresh normally it still doesnt work and then i close the window and open it with explorer (instead of firefox) and it comes up with "database problem try again in a few minutes." It shits me off especially when your buying weapons. :banghead:

red_dawn1
11th March 2005, 12:52 PM
it doesnt matter whether i'm using 10k cell dialup or 512k DSL, i get those asenine errors, lost dearly the other day because i banked then couldnt buy weapons!

Shian
11th March 2005, 02:04 PM
I get the messages, too. It is very annoying. I get a lot of them.

Monsuco
8th April 2005, 06:11 PM
I did get them but I think I know why. I got them much more at the start of the age. This makes me think that the KoC server might have had too much data going into it and those messages appear cause it can't send you something because it is too busy. I have broadband so it isn't discrimination against dile up. KoC wouldn't want to stop dial up because they get alot of buiseness from them considering they are a major amount of players. KoC can handel them too because it isn't like a big vidio game, it is just text. Dial Up is banned from huge vidio games for obvious reasons but KoC can send and recieve simple text from them. It will happen alot at the start of each age.

Salisbury_Steak
9th April 2005, 12:39 AM
Yeah, it's not happening that often now. last tim I recived such page errors was about 2 weeks ago.

I think that it probably was the amount of clicking being done in the start of the age.