PDA

View Full Version : Troops for officers

bloodpirate
8th March 2005, 10:42 AM
A quick question, when does a commander get his one guy for his officers every two guys. and does he get one guy for his officers unit production or just his clicking. if he has two officers, and they both get one guy, does the commander then get one guy.

Zap
8th March 2005, 10:47 AM
I guess the commander will get the 1 soldier when one of his officers just have had his link clicked 2 times

unit production won't give the commander any soldiers, so only clicks will

and if 2 officers both get 1 click the commander will have to wait till one of them get their link clicked one more time before he gets 1 soldier

hope it answered your question :)

kaka duck
8th March 2005, 11:40 AM
ok.. so how about your officer's officer? and the rest of the chain? does the ratio increase as you go down the chain..?

i.e.

. a
... b
..... c
....... d

so A represents the main commander, where BCD are officers under each one. and if it takes 2 clicks for B to get A 1 man, would it take 4 clicks for C to then get A 1 man? since, B needs 2 clicks from C to get 1 man, and i suppose A needs 2 man from B to get 1. does that make since..?

Mr_D
8th March 2005, 12:32 PM
It makes sense.

And yes, this is true.

Btw, it will take "D" getting 8 men before "A" would see 1 for himself.

Hope I've answered your question thoroughly. :beret:

bloodpirate
8th March 2005, 01:02 PM
Yes that does thanks D

kaka duck
8th March 2005, 01:07 PM
It makes sense.

And yes, this is true.

Btw, it will take "D" getting 8 men before "A" would see 1 for himself.

Hope I've answered your question thoroughly. :beret:

yes. thank you very much! =)

JKoett
8th March 2005, 07:13 PM
So if you officer gets 40 soldiers from his unit production, you do not get 20? Sounds wierd to me...

BigGator5
8th March 2005, 08:21 PM
So if you officer gets 40 soldiers from his unit production, you do not get 20? Sounds wierd to me...

No, we just explain this.

You get nothing from your Officer's unit production. Only from the clicks.