PDA

View Full Version : 3 way spar [Zach, Swords, and Talen only]

Paradise Wandering
10th September 2004, 09:19 AM
Zach walked through a seemingly endless forest, and came to a clearing. This should be perfect. There is an open space for fighting, and trees for cover. Good.

The forest was long, and dark, there were trees everywhere. It was evening, and the dying light cast eerie shadows on Zach, and on the ground in the clearing.

A small river could be heared tushing downstream, a little ways into the forest.

A river, I may use that my advantage... But, swrdsplay may do the same...

Lets get this show on the rode. Im ready to begin.

ooc: Normal rules apply here, and summons are allowed. You can use both of your elements

If you are not me, Swordsplay, or Hystaria, then do not post here.

No world domination spells. that includes me. (whaaat!? no apocalyptic spells? man. every time...) lol. :D

Hysteria
12th September 2004, 06:04 PM
A dark mist rolled across the ground behind Zach. It twisted and turned around itself in an undying flowing motion. The mist pulled tighter around its self and formed a rought human shape. Moments later Talen was standind where the mist had been. Taking the last few steeps toward Zach as quietly as he could, Talen yelled at the top of his lungs.

“ZAAAAAACCH!!!”

Jumping backwards behind a near by tree, Talen looked evilly at Zach.

“Did I get ya? Hehe Is swords here yet?”

Sw0rdsplay
12th September 2004, 07:41 PM
*Swordsplay was flying over head of a big forest searching for any lifeforms below. I need to find a water source of some sort, maybe that pond over there would suffice.* thought Swordsplay as he landed near the pond. The forest was a little bit damp, must of rained pretty recently in the forest.

*I could use the dampness to my advantage if I need it! Excellent!! Swordsplay could hear distant voices in the clear of the forest. I know that voice!! It must be my former dark trainer Talen. That other voice though, must be something new. Might as well see what they are talking about. Maybe I could show them a couple of tricks.* thought Swordsplay, as he ran towards the voices.

Swordsplay slashed and minced through several trees untill he could see Talen and someone else.

"It's great to see a familiar face once again Talen. May I ask who this other person by you might be? I haven't met him before I don't think." said Swordsplay.

Swordsplays' scales where glistening under the sunlight showing their tremendous durability and resistance.

Paradise Wandering
13th September 2004, 09:20 AM
"AAACK!" Zach shouted as his master emerged from the trees. "Hello Talen. Yes, you did get me."

Moments later another being jumped out of the shadows. A dragon, from the looks of it.

He looks so familier. Where have i seen him before. Wait, is that that same dragon from the FFA Talen started for his students long ago?

"Well," though Zach, "There are three of us here. Who else is in favor of a freindly 3 way spar?"

Hysteria
14th September 2004, 02:18 AM
"Why the hell not?!"

Talen threw off his cloak, it landed on a tree branch perfectly. His black skin shinning in the dark light.

"Well what say you Swordsplay?"

ooc:
Want to post in turn? Zach, me, swords? i think that will work :D

Sw0rdsplay
14th September 2004, 08:58 PM
"Well, what kind of greeting is that? Alright, its your funeral in a sense I guess, going up against a wind water dragon, perhaps I will be the one to teach you Talen." laughed Swordsplay.

"In fact, Ill be kind enough to have you or Zach have the first blow on whoever they choose." as Swordsplay flew a little bit further away so he had time to react to an attack.

"Have at it!!!" yelled Swordsplay in a dragon battle cry.

*Bring it on, I'm ready for you. Im not normally spar hungry so quickly like this, but this time its different. This time I'm with "family".*