PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean

gunsniper24x
8th March 2005, 12:36 AM
:wtf: I use to never get this message now I get this a lot. I would like to know what it is and how not to get it anymore. If anyone can help that will be great thanks. :confused:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /recruit.php on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.kingsofchaos.com Port 80

Deathwantsme
8th March 2005, 12:39 AM
I get it as well, so do a few of my officers. I think its a problem with the server, maybe not though. All you have to do is wait a minute or so, sometimes just about 10 seconds and refresh. Then you can go on like normal. I am assuming your using a clicker when you get this, what clicker is it?

Phyrus
8th March 2005, 12:46 AM
click back, do the clicker process again. ive seen it a couple of times myself.

gunsniper24x
8th March 2005, 01:22 PM
I do use a clicker but I also see it when I am not using one .

phoenixphyre999
8th March 2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I get that all the time. It's annoying, but shouldn't be a major problem. Just refresh the page.

Valheru_Prince
8th March 2005, 02:27 PM
it's just a difficult phrase for the words: PLEASE REFRESH! I think it will be fixed later on....the admins should play this game....then again they might....

beebob2uk
8th March 2005, 07:12 PM
as this problem has been affecting most of the players in KoC to a level that is getting deeply frustrating now,
i am sure plenty will have emailed complaints to the admins about it,
and no doubt they will try to figure out what is causing this issue soon and get it sorted out for all of us!

~bee

HolySpirit
9th March 2005, 03:48 AM
Seems like the server is dieing of a horrible death ubder the clicking load

:banghead:

Valheru_Prince
9th March 2005, 04:33 AM
that looks promising for age 5 .....if the amount of clickers grows...

Monsuco
6th April 2005, 06:24 PM
Oh crud. Before KoC can reset again they will need a faster server. Unfortunitly the admins don't seem to play test their own game much. I think that message is just the server getting confused. Just refresh. I have also seen several this page cannot be displayed messages.