PDA

View Full Version : 200 gold per 10min too

GVXruko
6th March 2005, 06:11 PM
yo ne agree tht attack turns and amount of money as u get a bit of bar each 30 mins n 1 attack turn, ne1 think u shouldd get 1 att turn and like 200gold each 10mins?

:banana:

swguru
6th March 2005, 06:42 PM
Ok, I think I understand what you are trying to say, but I can't really be sure. Could you please clarify?

Phyrus
6th March 2005, 06:47 PM
ok:

- first of all suggestions goto throne room, great hall is only for discussions about the game
- as far as i can tell, youre asking for 200 gold per 10min in inclusion of 1 attack turn per 30min, so thats.... 600 gold per turn?

lord of storms
6th March 2005, 07:22 PM
If what tyrus is sujesting is true, then I dont like it. It seems some what pointless and will slow down the game. While I hate when im THIS close to buying a weapon, I dont think this will help much, most likly slow down koc EVEN MORE.

Propugnator
6th March 2005, 07:43 PM
Basically, too little gold, too much lag.

GreenArrow
6th March 2005, 08:57 PM
I bet you my 600 gold this guy is a newb.

Apparently he doesn't know the value of a soldier or how TBG works.

bloodpirate
7th March 2005, 10:04 AM
the servers are over worked as it is, they don't need the burden of all those calculations every 10 minutes. maybe double what they do now but once an hour (it would save server time and have the same effect) have them give out the gold and turns at half past the hour and upgrade ranks on the hour

sLyFoX
9th March 2005, 12:13 AM
i think he means that you still get your normal amount of tbg and 1 attack turn every 1/2 hour, but you also get 1 attack turn and 200 gold every 10 min. so there would be effectively 4 times as much attack turns in the game=too much.

Mishkle
9th March 2005, 03:25 AM
More turns for you, but also for everyone else. So in reality, you are loosing out as more experienced players will be able to allocate their turns more efficently. And when they hit someone down the chain, that person hits down to the next person, and this cycle continues until it eventually hits you. Thats when it is not as appealing.

I see the motives behind the idea, and I would of once been behind it. But I will have to go with the other guys on this one.
It will create too much server lag, increase bandwidth usage for the server (meaning less money to be allocated to speeding up the server [and keeping it up for that matter!]), and just be a neutral bonus for all in general.

I am sure that the admins have tested this senario out many time, and they will of found an optimal time for every turn, and TBG formula. I think the system works fine in this area of the game.