PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem

Radu161
6th March 2005, 07:53 AM
When I try to enter my armory, the browser returns the following message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /armory.php on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.kingsofchaos.com Port 80

Why does it gives me this message?

bombermanneke
6th March 2005, 08:02 AM
just refresh the page :)

it is some kind of bug/error i think. The admins need to fix. Everyone gets that message, you are not the only one ;)

King_Of_Hearts
6th March 2005, 10:39 AM
This is not a big problem at all. All thoes new img's the Admins put on this game is slowning down the servers. If the servers go to slow then it will start given you that error.

MO_Army
6th March 2005, 06:25 PM
It's not just trying to enter the armory, It comes during recruiting, training and at the base page. This is a case of becoming to paranoid about keeping out autobuyers and not enough about keeping the game play smooth.

Diaboli
6th March 2005, 06:46 PM
yeah first time I saw it I thought I was banned or something, but its not really a problem

Jedi
7th March 2005, 01:13 AM
So far it happened to me at the armory, training, attack and recruit pages!

Refresh the page and your request will be processed, thank goodness you don't need to retype all over again. Which comes to my prediction, maybe they are implementing a secondary measure to thwart auto scripts? :P

Or my second guess is, maybe a group of hackers trying to find a workaround to beat the captcha system...?

BiZzy-BoNe
7th March 2005, 10:36 AM
nah, it's just a browser loading bug, you can ignore it and just refresh it :)

Closed