PDA

View Full Version : Strike and Defense Question

captaint03
6th March 2005, 06:35 AM
My defense is around 1.2million. But I only seem to hit 600,000's on people with it. It use to be I could hit up to what my strength was. When I was defense 200,000 I would hit up around 190,000. But now I only hit half of my defense action. It just seems kindof cheep to me...Is there a way to make what I hit go up to what my defense action is?

thanks.

Zap
6th March 2005, 06:44 AM
its called the random factor, your defense/strike actopn will not always be at 100% when you attack/are attacked

Valheru_Prince
6th March 2005, 06:45 AM
it will always be lower. But the higher fortification you have the less the diffence is. But just count on doing 70% of the DA as counter defence...

Xer0n
6th March 2005, 07:08 AM
the random factor in attacks is starting to get a bit annoying..

minhan
8th March 2005, 01:54 PM
yeah it is.... I have 6 mln SA and someone had like 5.5 mln DA and still I couln'd got through... lost over 100 attack turns by that since the start of age 4...

beebob2uk
8th March 2005, 06:07 PM
at the bottom end of the scale the random factor has a much larger effect,
attacking with less than 10mil SA you cant always assume youre gonna be able to beat say 9mil DA,
just because only a couple of weapons dont have to be effective for your SA to drop below their DA.
think of it as all your soldiers get one chance to hit the enemy,
some hit, some miss, trained hit harder, untrained hit softer,
if you have one guy with a black powder missile, and the rest unarmed, and he just happens to be one of the guys who misses, you lose pretty much your whole Strike Action.
Once you have 100 guys with black powder missiles, a few bpm wielding soldiers will miss but say 90 of them will still hit.

~bee