PDA

View Full Version : Database Error...

Lord_Fritz
6th March 2005, 02:01 AM
Hi guys

I get these database errors since a couple of days, every time that I check my attack logs. When I click 'Attack Logs', my screen pops a lil', the text 'Database error' appears and the system logs me out.
Other KoC players of my clan had this prob too, but it's gone. Mine keeps on annoying me! what to do ????

Kind Regards,

Lord_Fritz

La Cosa Nostra Family

matti25801
6th March 2005, 08:12 AM
im having the same problem but with armory and sometimes training.

if u go back a page ur still logged in though its just a case off its being very annoying

pls help us :D

Sabbie
7th March 2005, 03:25 AM
Hmm, dunno if this is the same problem I'm having, but at some points I get a page loading that says I do not have the authority to access the page at apache server...
When I refresh it then loads the page.

It is however allways been when trying to buy or attack someone and entering the captcha.
Don't know if this should be placed here, since it might be a captcha bug, but didn't want to post in that whine thread either...
I like the captcha's, but they contain some bugs...
Just wanted to report this one, so it might be fixed...

Greetz

Sabbie_

theMatterist
7th March 2005, 03:47 AM
i had quite a series of errors about 10 minutes ago. i could not load players stat pages or battlefield no matter how often i refreshed. after a while it went normal again...

:? matt

Phyrus
7th March 2005, 04:08 AM
click back and do what you wanted to do again.

Sabbie
7th March 2005, 08:09 AM
LOL, yeah, that does indeed work, but really and seriously, you call this helping people?
We report bugs that should be fixed and looked into and all you say is go back and refresh...

Sabbie_

Chaos_Butterfly
7th March 2005, 08:28 PM
All these 404 errors are really getting on my nerves. The access denied errors are annoying as well. Yes hitting back temporarily solves the problem, but the point is that the problem shouldn't be there. I don't know what happened, but there is some buggy code in there somewhere, I'm getting 404 and access denied errors ALL THE TIME! It makes spending gold, attacking and clicking stupidly frustrating.

Can someone please do something about this asap?

CB.

PolarBearWY
7th March 2005, 10:10 PM
If you don't like it, stop clicking and playing. If everyone stopped playing, the admin wouldn't make the major $$$ that they do from us. If they have to start flippin' burgers at McDonalds as an alternative, I bet ya they'd act more quickly on this problem.

xD00M
8th March 2005, 03:23 PM
KoC is free how do they make money off of us?

kgreen10
8th March 2005, 03:33 PM
because they use the ad space for money

pitagora
9th March 2005, 06:19 AM
those are not bugs in the code....the server is simply to busy..too many ppl click at once

Togo
9th March 2005, 06:42 AM
I recieve the same problems about the Forbidden Errors. There's not too big a problem with it, but it is very annoying to keep having to refresh the pages. This poses the biggest problem when I am clicking because the clickers are very sensitive to refreshing pages and such.

P.S. Forbidden Errors are 403, not 404. 404s are when the pages cannot be found.

MaSTaGuRu
9th March 2005, 06:54 AM
Hmm, dunno if this is the same problem I'm having, but at some points I get a page loading that says I do not have the authority to access the page at apache server...
When I refresh it then loads the page.

well i am having this kinda problem too....and pressing back isnt the correct thing..even though..next time it wurks...but is really annoying
i get it usually, when i open different peoples stats pages or go to command center:)
i hope this bug gets fixed soon:)

King_Of_Hearts
9th March 2005, 02:56 PM
If you don't like it, stop clicking and playing. If everyone stopped playing, the admin wouldn't make the major $$$ that they do from us. If they have to start flippin' burgers at McDonalds as an alternative, I bet ya they'd act more quickly on this problem.

because they use the ad space for money :blies:
Please don't talk about what you don't know! The Admins only get paid if you goto theo sites. Just for haveing them up on there site the Admins don't get paid anything!