PDA

View Full Version : Movies It's Late Night with Conan O'Brian Babies!

Vengis Tusk
10th September 2004, 01:27 AM
Yeah the Hilarious late night show with the great Host Conan, has such skits as Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, the Masturbating Bear, The thing they do with the TV screen with a picture of a famous person with their mouth cut out with an actor imatating people such as Arnold, Martha, Pres. Bush, and others.

Funny stuff, and he just came out with a 10th aniv. DVD and a Triumph the Insult Comic Dog dvd as well. Both very good.

Dynellen Unholy
10th September 2004, 05:42 AM
Yeah great show, my fafourite is Thriumph, that visit to star wars movie waiting group was plain awesome.

Most boring I think to be those "famous peoples on the tv" imitations, I just donīt like watching bush or arnold speak some trash for several mins.

FishyFred
10th September 2004, 03:48 PM
Allow me to illustrate Conan's latest and greatest using large fonts and bold letters.

WALKER, TEXAS RANGER LEVER

It is the best invention since sliced bread. Really. Best gimmick ever. So good, it's not even a gimmick. It's worth tuning in just to see that.

Shadowed|banned
10th September 2004, 03:54 PM
FishyFred, you are absolutely right. I love that lever. Triumph is good too, and I absolutely love the "TV screen thing". It's not boring. It's hilarious!

moldykorn
11th September 2004, 11:13 PM
i absolutely LOVE conan, best late night show.

the walker lever......oh man, the first night he employed it, i was CRYING from laughing so hard....

then theres frankenstein wastes a minute of our time.

i think conan sets the standard for EVERY late night TV show.

FishyFred
12th September 2004, 09:52 AM
then theres frankenstein wastes a minute of our time."OH MY GOODNESS! What is a dominatrix doing in Max's dressing room and- oh... a hairbrush."
"GRNGHHHHHHHH"
"Frankenstein wanted to show us this hairbrush. I see."
"GRNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"