PDA

View Full Version : The Immortal Bladelords

welsknight
5th March 2005, 10:15 AM
Alliance Name: The Immortal Bladelords

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 17

Alliance Forum Link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/Immortal_Bladelords

Brief description of your alliance:

In Age 3, I, welsknight, founded the Immortal Bladelords. We are a fairly small alliance (hopefully this will help change that) that centers on the warfare aspect on the game, although we also have other forums as well (sports, video games, etc.) Unlike other some alliances, we don't require you to join the command chain, although it's encouraged. The Immortal Bladelords don't take sides against Denny or LordStriker, so you won't have to worry about tons of players sabbing and attacking you constantly. We have awesome forums (kudos to thief_of_darkness on the banner and site in general) with a friendly atmosphere. We don't care about race, and accept players of all experience levels. Also, I have recently updated the site to include lots of awesome smilies so that you can express yourself in many ways (without words). I hope to see you around!

~ Approved = Tyrus

thread closed on request-Ethelorenas

Disasterpieces
26th March 2005, 07:46 PM
Immortal Bladelords are a great alliance to join! I'm in like 6 or 7 and IB is gotta b one of the best.

welsknight
28th March 2005, 11:28 PM
We REALLY need some more members, and are always looking for allies, so PLEASE join us!

We especially enjoy extra bloodthirsty players... so if you are one, we'd love to have you! (We'd also love to have you if you're one of those "voice of reason people. In fact, we'd just love to have you!)