PDA

View Full Version : Alliance stats

ace0snipe
3rd March 2005, 11:48 PM
I would like to know some info on any and all alliances. I have a short list of questions which i think could benefit both alliances and people looking for an alliance :).

1) What is the name of your alliance?

2) Who is the leader of your alliance?

3) How many active members there are there in the alliance?

4) About how many farms are on your farm list?

5) What is the return rate of the alliances recruiter ex: If 2000 clicks are given how many will be returned within the next 24 hours?

6) How many available clicks are there per day?

7) Is your alliance aggressive, defensive, saboteur, or neutral?

8) What is the average army size of the players in the alliance?

9) What are the top 10 ranks of your alliance? (no players names)

10) How many of your members were in the top 100 at the end of age 3?

Please be honest and accurate :). Please do not post propaganda or advertisements, only facts. Only post if you are part (or preferably a higher up) of the alliance. This would be in every ones best interest. If someone thinks I'm missing an important stat let me know. Thanks :D.

Thx Clone :D

Blitz
4th March 2005, 12:19 AM
Interesting thread. :)

Frozen in Time

Alliance Administrators: VegnaBlitz, Theta, SlackZilla

Roughly 75-100 Active (Over 100 registered since we moved a few days before Age 4)

We have a short farms list, but we generally don't farm specific players for very long. Our members simply get on MSN/AIM/IRC (but generally MSN) and start a group chat, and we help them out finding whoever has the most gold and is in their range that way. (You'll find no Auto-Spy programs in FiT.)

5) What is the return rate of the alliances recruiter ex: If 2000 clicks are given how many will be returned within the next 24 hours?

We, like 95% of alliances out there, don't have our own recruiter (unless you count our chain's recruiter). we use public recruiters and the recruiters of alliances we have made deals with. We tend to use the CW, LaCN, Rogue, and Dynasty recruiters most often. The number of clicks received back varies greatly, and the latter half of the question (I presume) is not directed at us.

Our top clickers generally do 3000 a day, although I guess this is more of a recruiter question.

I really haven't seen these terms used, aside from saboteur and neutral. I would hope all alliances would be defensive (of their members)...I personally think a better word for "Aggressive" would be a selection of alliance affiliations.

We are allied with alliances such as The One Alliance, Gen's Troopers, Hordes of Terror, and all other Dynasty alliances. We also have strong ties to The Silent Hood, and friendly relations/agreements with The Summoned, LaCN, and LoP.

That highly varies. Our active members (as of this moment, about 10 days into Age 4) we have army sizes ranging from the teens to 75,000. All of our members who are really playing have at least 3-5,000 at this point, though. :)

At this point in the age, we still have many players hiding in the ranks. We do have a chain member on page 1 (in the 30s) and other members who are active but not chain in the top 50 and 100. I'm ranked about 150 right now but could be ranked in the top 50...I'm working with a more long-term strategy, instead of just pushing rank. Our chain (all members under my account) we have over 10 ranked in the top 500, and over 10 players registered on our forums are ranked better than 500, although they aren't always the same people.

Friendly players registered on forums: 10
Truly active alliance members (over 100 posts): 4

Denny
4th March 2005, 05:09 AM

Phoenix Rising

We're led by a committee. Myself and princess-magenta are the only founding members left, plus Lor20, Remco, lego, AntihopE, Lightwarrior, Undertaker and Kindig.

We have over 1000 members. We try to kick the inactive ones out every month or two, so I think that's a fairly accurate number.

*mutters sheepishly* Actually our farm list is broken right now, so none :)

2100 usually, from what I'm told (but see next answer).

Between 500 and 1000 usually.

We mostly try to build up our own armies rather than destroy others, but we don't run away from fights when others insist on them.

No idea. We have a lot of big armies on the front page, but we have a LOT of small armies all through the ranks too.

3, 4, 7, 10, 16, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24.

Wow, pretty good :D

I believe it was just under half of the top 100 - at a guess I'd say 48 or something like that.

Tekano
4th March 2005, 08:12 AM
check the round table threads for answers on questions like these. this'll just turn into a recruitment thread.

if any of the mods think otherwise, do w/e you want with it but for now this is closed.

Clone
4th March 2005, 08:42 AM
Thread re-opened, but with a few rules.

1)You may only post the answers to the questions presented in the 1st post. If you post without answering all the questions you will be warned(No spammers).
2)If I see a hint of recruitment in this thread, you will be warned.

I will be monitoring this thread closely!

Proceed.

My sentiments exactly. ~VegnaBlitz

Valheru_Prince
5th March 2005, 03:53 AM
Mayb answering for a small alliance isn't very wise but hey else the big guys grow even more ;)

The Valheru

Valheru_prince (me) with close assistence of hype and a little of Valheru_ratakat

Mayb 30 left atm. Really actives. We had over 100 on the old forums, trying to get something set up now.

We use Irc to find farms and we sometimes put old attack logs on the forums so you can see defences.

We use recruiters of other people, one faster in return than others. Adding them up it is sufficient.

Depends on how many recruiters you use. Couple of thousand should be within reach.

We have a mix of styles but sabbing is not a thing we do for fun. But since we are pretty small we accept everyone to grow. It might be that a sabber joins but we don't encourage it.

i think it's around 1000 mayb a little less. (more small accounts but a few big ones)

I wouldn't know but i think it's somewhere around 1500 atm as a top rank :S

None, as told before it's a small clan. Our main account got hacked in age 3 so not much going on in age 3

Please be honest and accurate . Please do not post propaganda or advertisements, only facts. Only post if you are part (or preferably a higher up) of the alliance. This would be in every ones best interest. If someone thinks I'm missing an important stat let me know. Thanks .

you're welcome

Okastega
5th March 2005, 05:18 AM
Search and Destroy (SaD)

Arghhh

I Around 15 very active players and about 20 active ;)

We don't even have one (yet)

The recruiter is still bumpy so no information about it at this point ;)

I stated it above.

Currently we are neutral.

Roughly taken around 1000 (not including our leaders army size)

Only one.

PS:The Rankings and army sizes maybe very wrong, I'm lazy :P

BiZzy-BoNe
5th March 2005, 05:32 AM

The Dutch Army

The official founders: bizzy-bone , touch_of_death (aka Static) , eyeflash (but since a couple of weeks im the only founder left and i lead TDA with tomdb and looking for an extra leader

we got over 170 registerd members and lot's of them are really active. (no bullshit :P)

dunno exactly

We got our own recruiter but it isn't finished yet, Our members can access over more than 5 good recruiters + we got our clickmaster list en our own ranking system

Different, we got access over lot of recruiters so... (dunno)

Neutral, We will always try to do things peacefull and we will sabotage/mass attack or whatever to protect ourself or for revenge.

5.000 i think

dunno, a couple of members are around 200 and our main acount has 20.000 soldiers and has landed around rank 2000 because our 1 mil defence got sabotaged and they keep attacking and shit :S (it was around 200 aswell)

2/3

SataiDelenn
5th March 2005, 05:47 AM
Well, you said "Any and ALL Alliances", so I guess this includes the small ones.

I would like to know some info on any and all alliances. I have a short list of questions which i think could benefit both alliances and people looking for an alliance :).

DTA (Don't Trust Anyone)

DTA_Little_MissCutie

Depends. It tends to change. People are free to come and go as they please. While we are sad when people leave, we understand that they have their reasons. Basically, anywhere between 25-50 people.

Currently, we don't have a farm list.

We really don't have a recruiter. We do have a CM. It's combined with two other Alliances that we are in a command chain with. Right now I believe it's for Command Chain Members only.

We do however, have access to basically all the recruiters that everyone else has access to (as long as they are public recruiters). So the amount of clicks and return clicks will vary according to how many people click daily on them.

I'm not sure I can answer this. I am not in charge of the CM.

We are neutral. We always try diplomacy first, but we are ready to fight/sab whenever diplomacy fails or if our allies need our help and they've already tried diplomacy. So I guess, while we're technically neutral, we're also a combo of all of the above.

Well, for our top accounts right now anywhere between 3,000 to 8,000 and climbing. For the rest of our alliance members, it varies on how the individual chooses to play. Thus far, I've noticed anywhere between 10-200 soldiers.

Ok. In no particular order...

None. We are a small alliance. We do not disillusion ourselves by thinking that we will be in the top 100 anytime soon. Our goal is to be in the top 1,000.

Please be honest and accurate :). Please do not post propaganda or advertisements, only facts. Only post if you are part (or preferably a higher up) of the alliance. This would be in every ones best interest. If someone thinks I'm missing an important stat let me know. Thanks :D.

My role in DTA is as Co-leader when needed. Otherwise, I'm the direct assistant (yes, in our clan there is a difference between Co-leader and Assistant) to our leader. I do not make the direct decisions. I merely assist when and where needed and have been a part of DTA for 2 years now. However, to an outsider I would most likely be seen as a Co-leader.

carnage1969
5th March 2005, 06:08 AM
259gang
carnage1969
62 dirrect officers and many sub officers that are very active
our farm list is new but 10 or so
we use evo self explanitory
600 or so
neutral
many over 8000
69 380 411 501 690 841 2439 2701 2725 4932
10) How many of your members we re in the top 100 at the end of age 3?

Elvishlord
6th March 2005, 11:14 AM

The Golden Horde

Kingstebbe

25-40 active.... 120 chain.

We don't have one yet......

We don't have our own recruiter, we have access to almost all, so I cant answer this.

Thousands....

I'd say Defensive, we won't mess with you, if you don't mess with us.

There are people with 100 and with 20k.... Average should be around 2k...

0, but 5 in the top 1000.....

WAFCommander
6th March 2005, 06:15 PM
We are a small alliance but unique as well.

WAF Soldiers

WAF_T_R_A_S_K

15 really active...last count was 50 in the game

We keep about 5 posted on a regular basis but msn is where copperative farming happens mostly.

We choose NOT to be slaves to clicking, we have a clickmaster with about 15 people active.

refer to #5

We are aggressive. We don't search for a fight but if any WAF member is being farmed or sabbed then we don't let go until we have victory.

Depends 200 in peace, 10 in wartime.

5,914, 7,820, 8,433, 12,717, 13,537, 15,040, 16,062, 17,868, 17,949, 18,010
(takes some time to climb ranks when you don't use a recruiter)

We rose to having 5 players in the 2,000 and expect better this age.

maggot
11th March 2005, 01:14 PM
1) What is the name of your alliance? Kingdom of Paladin

2) Who is the leader of your alliance? me (maggot) noisekick shadowfox staker and thief_of_darkness

3) How many active members there are there in the alliance? 170 registered but not all active!
We have about 60 we're really active!

We have a special site with all our farms and a script on IRC so I can't really say a number :)

We use several recruiters and in 24 hours you got them all back maybe more when you can go negative :p

Like I said we have acces to several recruiters because we are neutral so you can click alot :D

We are more a family alliance and we help eachother but if someone decides to mess with us than we will fight back with all our power!
We are in neutral chain so you can consider us neutral, we only fight if people decides to fight with us!

There are stronger and less stronger players which go from 65k army size and lots of other high ammount of soldiers!
these are the ranks from 2 days ago in our chain only :)
Nobody but our head account is currently ranked top 100 whole age4 so far!

Cornholio
11th March 2005, 02:15 PM
The Chosen

Myself & the TC council

appox 50 regular members (more than 1 post a week)

this varies too often

we don't have our own recruter just at this time :)

as answered in 5

It depends on who you are and what you've done to us ;)

on average it would be about 2,000 at this current time

we had 3 top 100 finishers in age 3.