PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for adding the codes?

Nightrulesss
3rd March 2005, 07:26 PM
Why have you added all of the coding for buying things wouldn't it be smarter just to have an oops button that you can only press a certain number of times pre week or somethink like that so that we the gamers that wish to go from zero money to alot of money then buy something and it gives us a longer opertunity to be attacked and it just just plainly a pain to put n a code everytime you want to buy anything.

Blitz
3rd March 2005, 08:38 PM
The old system was not working for some players, and this new system prevents automated programs from doing half a dozen different functions. Programs that did those exist and have been uncovered, but they are difficult to detect and investigate, to the extent that the majority can be caught. So, blame the cheaters for the extra 2 seconds it takes to do anything. It's better than allowing them to gain rank unfairly.

There are many threads on this subject, the Throne Room is not the place for this discussion, and I hope I answered your question. If not, PM me. This thread is, for the reasons listed,

closed.