PDA

View Full Version : Recruiter trouble

hijodetrueno
3rd March 2005, 04:53 PM
I keep having trouble with the recruiter page. I apparently clicked the wrong number and it's telling me to enter in the text exactly as shown, but the text doesn't show. I've tried refreshing the page a bajillion times and even tried to go to another recruit page, but I'm not getting any results. Any help you guys have would be much appreciated.

-Thunder-

Deathwantsme
3rd March 2005, 05:02 PM
That happens with me on INDRA4 and i dont like it. I just left click and tell it to show the image. It gerneraly works. What recruiter are you on? and what browser are you using to click with?

riddle
4th March 2005, 01:20 PM
that happens with various recruiters and the best way to handle it varies

with INDRA a window pops up that says wait 5 minutes and click reload all then continue
the reload all button for INDRA is under options (i find about 2-3 minutes is usually fine) then refresh the (inetexplorer) browser window (once) and continue
(note with INDRA i don't like to restart it since it will often 'forget what links available
i had already clicked so have to reclick many.. my only complaint about INDRA)

-- note i find this only happens if i do click a wrong number
with EVO2 i find either waiting a couple minutes and refreshing the browser page sometimes helps but since it is fast and good about remembering what links i've clicked i will usually just close (by selecting file quit or my clicks tend to be lost) and restart

with the rogue guild recruiter waiting a couple minutes and refreshing the browser helps but also with rogue guild recruiter i find i often have to restart the recruiter or it often hangs (may just be on my computer) i don't like to restart this unless necessary since it will 'forget' what links i have clicked

Stephen
4th March 2005, 01:37 PM
That happens with me on INDRA4 and i dont like it. I just left click and tell it to show the image. It gerneraly works. What recruiter are you on? and what browser are you using to click with?
Right click, not left click.

What you may have to do is close the recruiter, close all of you internet windows, and then start it again. That is almost certain to work. There may ba a faster way, but restarting your browser should be about 100%.

hungryman287
4th March 2005, 06:13 PM
I get that too. I use Mozilla, and click on CW.

deathblade2424
4th March 2005, 06:42 PM
Yea. I use IE, and I didnt even get a chance to click on the #'s, but instantly got that stupid message. Then when I type the code in, even when undoubtedly perfect, it says I was wrong and to try again. I type the same thing in again and it works. Each time it works on the second try and never the first. I really wanted to click, now I am very frustrated.

*->Static<-*
5th March 2005, 09:39 AM
To the people who have that problem on the recruiter.

Open the page where you are logged-in and give your officer(s) a soldiers (even if you already gave him one. The code will apear sooner there then when you use a recruiter.
Then refresh the page(s) to click for the recruiter. They will apear normal again ;).

Deathwantsme
5th March 2005, 02:12 PM
Right click, not left click.

What you may have to do is close the recruiter, close all of you internet windows, and then start it again. That is almost certain to work. There may ba a faster way, but restarting your browser should be about 100%.

sry 4 the confusion, i have 2 lefties in my house and they just turn the mouse upside down so im lazy and got ambydextrious. It is the right click when the mouse is right side up.

Xer0n
5th March 2005, 04:01 PM
bah i have the same problem :( maybe it doesnt work well with firefox or something :S

SataiDelenn
5th March 2005, 04:57 PM
I use IE and have been having a similar problem with the recruiters. I've noticed though, that if you stop it quick enough (the recruiter) by hitting the pause button (if it has one) it will stop trying to load new pages. Then just find a window where the text is supposed to be and hit refresh. Hit refresh until you see the text. Then copy it and hit the button and it should restore your clicking abilities. Then hit the unpause button on the recruiter and click reload and resume your clicking. If you continue to have general loadup problems at that point, then just quit the clicking and restart the recruiter.

Good luck.

To the people who have that problem on the recruiter.

Open the page where you are logged-in and give your officer(s) a soldiers (even if you already gave him one. The code will apear sooner there then when you use a recruiter.
Then refresh the page(s) to click for the recruiter. They will apear normal again ;).

I've done this too and this works, but only if you have officers. Some people may not have officers and so this option won't work for them.

*->Static<-*
6th March 2005, 08:12 AM
No indeed, it is only for them who have officers.

You can as for a link from a friend and place it with your favourites or a place that you can reach easely. So you can click on it when you clicked the wrong number in the recruiter.

akiraokami
8th March 2005, 10:13 AM
i have a problem with the Indra4 recruiter where when i open it, it says Component 'MSWINSCK.OCK' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invald. why does it do that, when i did the clicker on my school computer(i know i shouldnt be doin it during school lol)

*->Static<-*
8th March 2005, 10:57 AM
You need this (http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/libraryfiles.exe) file in order to open the recruiter without that specific problem.

akiraokami
8th March 2005, 10:59 AM
thanks