PDA

View Full Version : Unit Production Question

Kalimalian
2nd March 2005, 02:05 PM
I have two officers under me, yet my unit production hasn't been stepped up. Shouldn't it have gone up once I got the officers?

Tekano
2nd March 2005, 02:10 PM
nope, ur unit production only goes up if you upgrade it on the training page.

you get 1 soldier for every 2 times someone clicks ur officers link (this goes on 5 lines down the chain)

Kalimalian
2nd March 2005, 02:13 PM
Ah..okay. Dang, now I need cash. I made my account ages ago, then recently remembered it and had loads of money. Now I'm happily poor again xD

Stephen
2nd March 2005, 02:27 PM
The trick to getting more money is to grow. TBG will let you boost your stats, and harvest gold from accounts that have massive armies.

Whether you are playing aggressively or defensively, it all needs to start with increasing your troop count. My advice is to join an alliance with a good clicker.

Kalimalian
3rd March 2005, 10:21 AM
What's TBG? o.o'

Valheru_Prince
3rd March 2005, 10:45 AM
TBG is turn based gold. and you need to let your troops grow. Try www.loprecruiter.com if you feel like clicking....

Kalimalian
10th March 2005, 02:55 PM
Aaah...I see. Thanks for clearing that up ^_^

LightBlue
11th March 2005, 11:59 AM
you dont need to click. i have over 700 people without any clicking. with unit production so easily upgradable to 40, and just now got 80, per day, your army can grow real fast without clicking on numbers all day like most people do. im ranked around 6,500, and i dont think a lot of those ranked around me have done it without clickers.