PDA

View Full Version : CLICKERS!!!ughhh

loyalPlayer
1st March 2005, 01:51 PM
ok does any1 know abt any good clickers that do not require downloading besides the xar and the striker because i nedd men desparately and my comp. will not let me download anything so if anyone does give this a reply becuz i need to know if there is cuz the xar and the striker are too slow :confused:

Legendary
1st March 2005, 03:19 PM
Wildfire (http://www.phoenixrising.ws/wildfire/) is a public recruiter. It doest not require downloading, but tools to speed clicking are available for download.

beebob2uk
1st March 2005, 03:29 PM
the same applies to all of the old style "clickmaster" recruiters, they are slow, and there are tools for speeding them up that you can download,
but if you cant download applications you can just run them slower than others :)
you would need to join an alliance that still runs a clickmaster recruiter for this...

~bee

Coldskier
5th March 2005, 11:16 PM
CR (SC recruiter) has an unistallable version, and a new server comes is coming soon so it will be even faster. Click returns run about 3 seconds too.

Phyrus
5th March 2005, 11:20 PM
this is a question for barracks forum. throne room is for game suggestions. moved to barracks

Monsuco
4th April 2005, 08:42 PM
I am in a clicker that didn't make me download. I can't say the link cause I think it is considered recruiting so if you want to join this clicker you can pm me.