PDA

View Full Version : A change to the "preview" message

the_kidd_2020
28th February 2005, 07:08 PM
There should be a change to the format of the "preview" when you write a message.

Now, it is set so it doesn't show the paragraphs (or the "enters" you typed)

For example, if I typed the above sentence's in the Kings of Chaos message box it would come up like this:

There should be a change to the format of the "preview" when you write a message.Now, it is set so it doesnt show the paragraphs (or the "enters" you typed)

Is it just me or does anyone else think the format should be changed, so that when you click the preview button you get to see the message the way recipient would see it.

I was hoping it would be changed for age 4, but I was sadly mistaken

Phyrus
28th February 2005, 07:22 PM
quite wrong there. in messages i get, paragraphs can be clearly seen as paragraphs. theres no merging of texts of any kind.

the paragraphs are there. its probably just when you get messages people dont put them in.

no need for this idea :/ although it depends on thought of the admins

the_kidd_2020
28th February 2005, 07:26 PM
I mean when you press the preview button, and the preview comes up above the text box.

SataiDelenn
28th February 2005, 09:26 PM
quite wrong there. in messages i get, paragraphs can be clearly seen as paragraphs. theres no merging of texts of any kind.

the paragraphs are there. its probably just when you get messages people dont put them in.

no need for this idea :/ although it depends on thought of the admins

I disagree. I get the same thing. One long thing with no paragraphs. I too think it should be seen exactly as it was typed.