PDA

View Full Version : Little brother

Diaboli
28th February 2005, 02:16 PM
Ok so my little brother (12) has decided he wants to play some koc

my house is on a wireless connection which all 3 of our computers are connected to, we also have a dynamic IP, therefore we all have the same IP address. This creates problems he's going to create an account, even on a different computer that I will never touch. Im a 400ish ranked player and have done 10,000 clicks so far, and before I let him make this I want to make sure that there is no way I will be accused of muiltiple accounts and have my account deleted.

the saboteur
28th February 2005, 02:52 PM
No you won't since people can have the same IP address and live miles apart. This questin was asked last age and it was legal then and as far as I know still is. So long as each KoC account is created and used by one person and that person only owns one account it doesn't matter.

See this post it explains about IP addresses.
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=202213&postcount=6

I have a brother who plays KoC and so do I and we have been playing this gamed since Age 1 without a problem.

whirlwind
28th February 2005, 02:53 PM
You should be fine, me, and carnage both share a wireless connection in the same circumstances, and we have no problem, the admins wont suspect you of multi accounting unless you have for example:

Angel : officers

Angel1
Angel2
Angel3
Angel4

etc, or if you have loads of officers under you doing nothing, but with just 2 you should be fine.

Diaboli
28th February 2005, 02:55 PM
ok thanks for the help guys, ill go get him started