PDA

View Full Version : Teach me how to play

CHUNKY MONKEY
28th February 2005, 03:56 AM
Can someone plz teach me how 2 play

EworTam
28th February 2005, 04:03 AM
Thats not simple to answer exactly. Just read the topics in here and read the help page on KoC. The game is kinda straight forward though.

For further advice I would suggest get a commander (look me up on KoC if you want to) and they'll help you out

SataiDelenn
28th February 2005, 04:16 AM
You can search out a good alliance to join from the Round Table (there are PLENTY). Then check out a commander from there. Not all alliances require you to join their chain for them to help you though. Really though, the game isn't that hard to figure out. Even if you get a Commander and an Alliance you're still going to make mistakes because you're new. Almost everything is going to be trial and error (sometimes that's the best way to learn the game) and eventually you'll figure it out and get the hang of it. Good luck!

Xer0n
28th February 2005, 08:56 AM
i think you should go to #kingsofchaos on irc.cyanide-x.net (irc) and start talk to people there ;) many nice ppl there...

emad6611
1st March 2005, 06:51 PM
easy to go, just get people to be you officers and soon you ill be glad and all the roles will follow

EMAD6611

lsfamily
1st March 2005, 10:44 PM
as it was said the game is straightforward and u will learn a lot by trial and error. but that will take some time, so the best is to keep playing for a few ages! and u'll get it.
there are many way to play the game, so it is best that u read the help pages, and find out what is best for u.

Valheru_Prince
2nd March 2005, 12:47 AM
I once made a guide for it.....if you want it i can send it to you.....It explains the basics and a few tricks used by many players....

bearruler
2nd March 2005, 02:04 PM
This is the begginers area of my help guide
http://s9.invisionfree.com/kochelp/index.php?showtopic=3

That is the strategy I recommend

Bear

crybabiesarebabies
2nd March 2005, 07:06 PM
i dont think you can be taught how to play. I am sure some one can give you the basics of the game, but there are so many different ways to play the game that you would have to customize your game play based on

#1 how many hours you spend near a computer.
#2 do you want to join a clan hoping they will protect you or play on your own.
#3 when picking a race to start the game what would you goal be? Getting more money, being able to sabotage people, having more defence ect...

There are many way to play the best way is to start a new game is to get your self a recuiting program/clicking program this will allow you to gain more army men and help you build your army. First i would buy a 50 000 weapon attack a few people train some spys so you can see how much money some of the guys have. From there you can decide what you want to do with your account. Either stock up on some weapons/invest in some armor/upragde unit production/seige/fortification ect...

Valheru_Prince
3rd March 2005, 02:50 AM
well if you want to check it here's the link to my old forums:

http://s6.invisionfree.com/Valheru/index.php?showtopic=106

Monsuco
23rd March 2005, 04:03 PM
Ok. Go to kingsofchaos.com and click help. The guide tells you the basics. Look in other forums in the baracks to help. KoC isn't like a vidiogame or board game. Keep in mind that with RPG games you don't teach someone how to play. It is far better for them to learn some things themselves and gain experience in the game. They also must develope their own style.

Frieskist
24th March 2005, 06:55 AM
Read this topic:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=227085&posted=1#post227085

This is a topic about what other players think is important for starting players.

Monsuco
24th March 2005, 03:09 PM
That or look around for those threads by Tyrus about basic game concepts.

silica
24th March 2005, 03:12 PM
you could look at threads by TYRus but there long and boring just make a thread or ask a friend or commander

Nizzle
25th March 2005, 04:57 PM
http://members.lycos.nl/demonicknights/manual/

maybe that helps :)