PDA

View Full Version : can ya kill spies?

lighters44
27th February 2005, 03:32 PM
is there neway 2 kill spies/sentries, or after u/some1 else have/has them, r they there 2 stay?

boe
27th February 2005, 04:00 PM
yes, you can lose them if you get attacked and don't have a lot of defense. And they can go down pretty fast in one attack.

but you can also lose a spy when you try to sab or recon someone and your spy gets caught.

*->Static<-*
28th February 2005, 05:48 AM
Boeloe is right.

I wan't to add something to his answer: When you attacked a player to kill his spies or sentry's the amount will not ocure in the battle report. You can only see that when you spy on him and know his amount of spies and/or sentry's.

lighters44
28th February 2005, 06:40 AM
ahhhhhhhhhh ok thanks.

Valheru_Prince
28th February 2005, 07:46 AM
They will only start dying really fast when you have like 4000 of them. Don't worry to much about it.....

PolarBearWY
28th February 2005, 02:29 PM
When you attacked a player to kill his spies or sentry's the amount will not ocure in the battle report.

That's just not true.. or at least it wasn't true in Age 3. All I had was spies and sentries, and they were reported in the attack logs no different than any other unit. Unless Age 4 changed (don't know why they'd make that change), if you don't see their deaths in the report, then they didn't die.

JKoett
28th February 2005, 03:03 PM
It shows in your attack log when you've lost spies if someone's attacked you, but it does not show in the attack log if the person you attacked just lost spies (even though they probably have).

bloodpirate
28th February 2005, 03:25 PM
the only way to tell if the enemy has lost any spies is to recon him before and after you attack him. his covert operatives number will be less if he looses any spies. there is no way to tell if he has lost any sentries. you can tell if you loose any spies or sentries by looking at the details after any attacks.

*->Static<-*
1st March 2005, 12:42 PM
That's just not true.. or at least it wasn't true in Age 3. All I had was spies and sentries, and they were reported in the attack logs no different than any other unit. Unless Age 4 changed (don't know why they'd make that change), if you don't see their deaths in the report, then they didn't die.

I'm not prefering to your own losses. I'm pointing out to the fact that when you attack, you will not see the enemy his spy and sentry's loss.