PDA

View Full Version : Help me on finding headphones

seta
27th February 2005, 01:36 AM
My headphones for my computer finally broke (too much slamming down on ground), and I'm looking to spend 40 dollars max for a new pair and I need some help on finding a good pair.

Requirements:
3.5mm Jacks (3.5 is standard. Someone told me wrong XD)
40 Dollars exactly or below*
2m cable length
Microphone**

*Shipping excluded
**Must have

I was planning on buying these (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000DCRHA/ref=e_de_a_smtpd/103-6110946-2103025?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846&vi=tech-data) but the jacks are 3.5
I then checked out these (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000665P5/ref=pd_sbs_e_4/103-6110946-2103025?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846), but the reviews said the headset broke for no apparant reason and about 5 people have said the same thing.

Help please.

_outlaw
27th February 2005, 04:50 AM
...search Ebay. that is where I got mine and they work fine just fine. A fairly long cord with a mic. I searched for you and i found the same ones sold by allheadset. the 750s work well but all i could find were ones with Jaguar prints on it...

I'd give that person an e-mail because the set is of great quality.

(and is WAY cheaper than 40$)

Neko Reichiru
5th March 2005, 01:42 PM
If you were to go about $10 more without shipping, I could suggest the edimensional gamer headset. It's got everything you want plus more. It works best for games but also very well for music or movies on the computer too. It has a built in sound controller with the option to turn the vibration feature on or off. To use the vibration feature, you have to plug another cord attached to the headset into a USB port. I bought one back in November and I couldn't be happier with it. You may want to consider it

Mihael
6th March 2005, 03:09 AM
I would recomment Sennheiser 490 (i think) but it hasn't a microphone and it costs about 75 Euros, something around 73/74 US dollars that's what i have and it has 3m cable and 3.5 jacks, i have a table micro so i really don't need headphones with it.

But since im not in the US i really don't know what are your options, here in Portugal there is many offer in that field so i assume you probably have it to :)

Regards...k33p3r