PDA

View Full Version : Sabotage question

STARBLASTER
25th February 2005, 03:41 PM
I got sabbed ( boo hoo ).
Part of the game and I am not complaining but I am curious
about something.
If a saboteur sends out 25 spies then ( in theory ) can
he/she sab 25 weapon/defense items during one mission ?

Xer0n
25th February 2005, 03:49 PM
sa far as i know you can sabb many weapons with just one spy.. lets say 5 bpms with just sending 1 spy.. atleast thats how it was in age 3

HairyTesticles
26th February 2005, 05:13 AM
From my experiance with sabbing, it is virtually impossible to succeed in a sab using more than 1 spy in a mission. I don't know why this is, just the way the game works. If you want to sab a lot of weapons just keep repeating the mission with 1 spy.

HT

Derij
26th February 2005, 03:02 PM
yeah, it gets harder to sab the more weapons you send, last age the max I managed was 10 is's with 1 spy and I think that was about the most anyone could do in 1 go but those with higher spy ratings had a better success rate at those kinds of sabs.

hungryman287
26th February 2005, 06:35 PM
I got 5 IS for the most last age. That was in a war. :lol:

STARBLASTER
26th February 2005, 09:20 PM
Do you have to SEE the weapons ( in a spying mission report ) in order to sabotage them ??

Presence
26th February 2005, 09:43 PM
Naw. If you have one of your friends recon them first... they can tell you exactly what to sab and you can sab them from there. however, if u don't have friends who can see the other person's armory or if you cannot see it yourself.... then don't sabotage blindly because most of the time you'll get caught instantly, and if not, it'll just say they cannot find the specified weapon (in which case i start cussing @ my spies)