PDA

View Full Version : threats

pitagora
25th February 2005, 12:39 AM
Recently one of the alliance i am in has been threatend by someone with nickname ESPdude pretending to be in the top10 and throwing around cheating acusations and emphasing that it was a mistake to "spam" his officers. At the end will be part on his message.
I am not affraid of this guy...in 3 days i made 10000 soldiers with no help from officers and i can do that again anytime even if i have to start from scratch. What i want to know is if u have any idee who this guy is so i know who we're going to be fighting against. The only enemy i fear is the one i can't see.

PS: i am not the leader of the alliance and i'm not aware of any cheating or multiple accounts in the alliance. If such exist it is not normal that everybody suffers for that. I have not posted the name of the alliance to not scare of new recruits. I don't unnecesary bad publicity

PSS: Pls post only if u have something usefull

ESPdude Posted: Feb 25 2005, 03:40 AM

Novice

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

"I am a top10 player in direct contact with the KoC admins Nick and Aman and indirect with Ben and do not like such blatant cheating and ignorance and have therefore put this alliance on my enemylist. If mr **** is continue'ing this ignorance or if I and/or my officers/alliance will receive anymore recruit spam again I will put my 617 Grappling Hooks and #1 Strike Action in effort to weaken this alliance by a long shot. Also will I send the KoC Admins some information about the cheating going on in here.
People who read this should talk some sense into **** and whoever is creating those fake accounts to spam recruit messages with, or leave this alliance while you still can before you are one of my targets.

Greetings,

Someone who might be in your Intel logs soon "

Zap
25th February 2005, 03:17 AM
I am a top10 player in direct contact with the KoC admins Nick and Aman and indirect with Ben

my guess is he is bluffing only, all talk and no walk
just make sure you don't cheat and there's no reason for you should be deleted

Also will I send the KoC Admins some information about the cheating going on in here.

is he giving himself a question here, "will I send the KoC Admins some information?"

anyone can mail the admins with their cheating accusation

my guess is that he shouldn't be taken serious as he wants too, just stay clear, don't cheat and a good thing would be not to spam him and his alliance again, I guess he wants to sab you.

pitagora
25th February 2005, 04:00 AM
well....we have all done some recruiting...but in the limits of common sense. I definitly didn't go after a certain chain and i don't think anybody in my alliance would. He hasn't yet said who he is....he just threatening around. I'm not worried about what koc admins would do (i didn't cheat). I'm worried that he would sabb our members to the ground. Even worse he could be doing that with another sabb acount and we would never find out whose chain to sweep after we get back...

Phyrus
25th February 2005, 04:47 AM
LordStriker
Sweet_Shadow
Denny_PR
JasonQ
B00KemDAN0
KanKardesligi
theBrotherHood
MaurinSlainAXE-RF
Gem-
Des-Maistah

these are the top 10 people, does this "top ten" person look/sound like hes any of these people? hes not LS, not Denny, not B00ken, not Gem, not TBH so thats half the list gone.

hes bluffing... just laugh and if he gives you any more trouble, get your alliance onto him regardless

PolarBearWY
25th February 2005, 10:37 AM
Eh, does it matter anyway? I'm sure the admins are fair. If you aren't cheating, they won't think you are.

Prof
27th February 2005, 08:07 AM
I received something similar in Age 3 but it seemed it was more of a joke than anything as within a day or two of causing some offence - yes I sabbed not cheated - the offended party quit the game from the account I hit. It was probably the sender who was cheating and got feb up when his accounts were hit before he could get the gold. Luckily I'm awake when most players are asleep!

PS - The mail quoted a commander in the top 100 (I'm not quite in your league). :frusty:

Diaboli
27th February 2005, 10:27 AM
yeah he came to Red Phoenix, he seemed scared of us, so there was no way in hell he was top 10, plus what top 10 player would waste thier time on us?

well now our leader and co-leaders accounts are gone, after these accusations

mabey they arnt false....