PDA

View Full Version : [NEO] New Elite Order

Watching
9th September 2004, 02:49 PM
Alliance Name:

Our alliance is called NEO, this stands for New Elite Order.

Alliance Member Count(on forums):

We have 1079 registered forum users.

Alliance Forum Link:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/TkoC_Forum/index.php?

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "):

Well, we need to recruit new people for our alliance :P

But we also are the best alliance for all our members. Because if you sign up at our forum there is no need to join our alliance immediatly. You can just start posting in almost all sections (including using our recruiter system) without becoming an alliance member.

But if you decide you like us you can apply for membership with our alliance and get all the advantages to be in our alliance. We have some strong members who can help you if you have a problem.

We have a total of 78.085 posts while i'm typing this, so the forum is pretty active and we don't even count the posts in our spam section.

I personally like our alliance because it is the most fun alliance i'm in.

Brief description of your alliance:

Our alliance is neutral and will always try to solve problems by talking, we don't like to sab or attack other peeps unless we need to do it to protect our members.

We use a unique way to get more soldiers, just have a look in our link chain section of our forum. We have forum games and a section where you can discuss anything about koc or anything else.

NEO was started by some people from KoUS (Kingdom of United Soldiers) KoUS is name of the forum, this forum was created to serve all mmorpg games. At this moment only the koc section is active on the forum, we did have a outwar and dt section some time ago but we took if offline because no one was using it.

So i hope you will have a look here,

Cheers,

Watching.

~ Approved = Tytrox

®onald
10th September 2004, 07:53 AM
The Kingdom Of United Soldiers has become even more multi-game-like now.
We a have a click system for all online games that require clicks now. The number of members playing Dark Throne is also rising.

miep
11th September 2004, 05:52 AM
Is it like the other recruiters as in do you have to click mile long lists of persons in order to get a couple of clicks yourself??????? :confused:

el shorty
13th September 2004, 01:59 PM
Well, I love NEO, I joined from the moment I started KoC and I really enjoy it, it are all nice people and they help you with everything. And we have something no other clan has. We have our lovely milady, you won't a better and sweeter admin than her :cheerlead

Watching
14th September 2004, 02:17 PM
miep, we have link chains. there is no minimum you need to do. There you only click as much as you want. You will get all your clicks back, guaranteed 100% return. This way you can control how fast your army will grow and how large it will be.

Just take a look at our "link chains" section in our forum and you will see

miep
15th September 2004, 03:37 AM
Thanks Watching but Do I have to change commanders if I do so??

I don't want to do that and it is one of the reasons I won't participate in some of the other recruiting (clicking) systems.

I don't like that sort of demands a lot

lstivo
17th September 2004, 09:21 AM
No, no need to change commanders. Why is it neccecary? You're free to choose the commander you wish or the one who you have. I changed in the beta, because I didn't have a commander, so it didn't made a difference to me.
Come and visit us.

miep
20th September 2004, 02:11 AM
Well I've been visiting your forum

It looks very nice but I don't quite get it all...................
How do the chains exactly work is it really true that I get a click for every person I give one??

Are there any more demands like me having to click a certain number of persons each day :wtf:

P.S. the forum looks nice

Watching
22nd September 2004, 11:52 AM
hey miep,

to answer your question:

There is NO minimum amount of clicks you need to do. only as much as you want/need.

We have our "link chains" on our forum. they are pretty simple, you click the link of the person above you, post the proof and leave your own link so the next person can click you. we have normal chain, a lottery chain were you can win 50 free soldiers, an officer chain for your officers and a commander chain.

hope you understood it.

Bubbly
22nd September 2004, 07:26 PM
what do you have to do to get into NEO and what does one get out of joining?

evilkavtaskin-eeotp
23rd September 2004, 06:08 AM
N.E.O

THis is alliance is amazing i was so suprised to see so many nice people they made me fell at home and made koc more fun :P if you wana be in good alliance thane this allaince that you wana join !

JOIN NEO ! IT IS BEST EVER ! ;)

el shorty
24th September 2004, 10:25 AM
You don't have to do anything really, we don't ask you to change commanders or to join the NEO chain. All we ask is kindness and friendliness.

You get advice about everything you want. If you have any problems you have immediatly our members behind you. I mean they will do everything they can even if there is a chance they get sabbed or something. Teamspirit is more important than the individual. (I think) We all play our own account but we stick up for eachother, give eachother advie, support eachother. NEO is more than just people playing a silly game. NEO is about friendship and to chance to help other people and to share experiences.

I am not a moderator or a leader from NEO, I am just a member but NEO helped me out several times already and I know I can trust on them. We have alot of fun together and thats what its all about.

Watching
26th September 2004, 09:23 AM
so true. most people forget that games are played for fun and only play to win. I can already tell you who will win so if you want to have fun and get the highest rank possible just join an active forum like ours.

evilkavtaskin-eeotp
27th September 2004, 03:03 AM
Yep i am not in the chaine , but they treat me like a family and like i am one of their officers :P I realy like NEO and there is no thinking that can any do to change my mind about thame .

NEO=ROCKS and that is a fact :P

miep
27th September 2004, 04:04 AM
I've been visiting the site for a while now and its great.

I'm growing fast. But since I'm new to the game I'm a bit curious why do you guys/galls prefer this system above the regular recruiters??

What makes it so much better than all the other programs and such that are available???

could someone please answer me that

el shorty
28th September 2004, 10:13 AM
Well, first of all you're sure that you get all clicks that you click. We make of clicking a game instead of just click and wait for next, click and wait for next, click ... and so one. Thats just boring. Our system is also unique theres no one else (atleast not that I know off) that has the same system and its easy, simple and works. Its just really cool, come and take a look at it. I'm sure you will agree

Bubbly
28th September 2004, 03:54 PM
what do you guys have to offer other than the clicks and neo

phoenixphyre999
30th September 2004, 11:34 AM
Well, Bubbly, we also have a fun Chat section with lots of cool games where you can talk about anything you want as long as it's not offensive.

There's also a Politics and Philosophy section where we're currently debating the 2004 US presidential election. (By the way, if anyone feels like coming there and laying out a logical, moral case in support of Bush, I'd be very interested to read it, because I've never seen one.)

Last but not least, there's also a section where even non-NEO members can discuss KOC and newbies can get helpful tips and hints.

Watching
2nd October 2004, 02:44 AM
It's just the complete community we have. it's not only about koc but also a lot of general discussions as you see. we also have/support other games and have a nice shoutbox :P

el shorty
3rd October 2004, 10:16 AM
For example: Besides KoC I also play darkthrone. So on our forums I can get clicks and advice about darkthrone also. And we do that for more games. That way the number off people we can help is bigger. And makes us more happy. Thats just one example. We also have alot of different polls about the most strange things sometimes :p But its fun to see how different people learn to appreciate other people there interests. Just by those polls, debats, games, ... Just come and take a look, you'ld be suprised about all the cool things you'ld see there :D

miep
6th October 2004, 05:16 AM
Wow that sounds very nice

I'll have to go there again some time to check out those areas of the forum the clicking system (chains) are a Great way to get some soldiers in a fair manner

We'll see what else the forum has to offer

el shorty
7th October 2004, 10:40 AM
Well, I'm sure you're more than welcome and I hope to see you there soon again :D That would be a nice name to add to our memberlist cause you seem to me that that you're a nice guy. Anyway: Everybody is welcome to take a look if you wanna go there just click my banner it should get you there :D

®onald
8th October 2004, 11:07 AM
Some people will particularly like on area of our forum: 'Spam!' :couple:

Everyone can post there anout anything. Go crazy on the (rather funny and of a large choice of) smileys, or really spam us with your unique link(for those who don't feel like clicking ;) ).

You're all welcome (http://67.18.37.17/590/149/emo/welcome.gif) and there's always enough beer (http://67.18.37.17/590/149/emo/beer.gif) for you :D

benelson
9th October 2004, 12:58 AM
NEO's forum looks great!
a must see!

Bubbly
10th October 2004, 01:31 PM
i agree, it does look great but i still have questions... for instance, if one does not reach a certain amounts of clicks (a quota if you will) within about a week, do they get kicked out, as is with many other clans...

Watching
11th October 2004, 02:11 PM
No, we have no quota you need to get. Just click as much as you want, if you want to do 5 clicks a day you can only do 5 and get them all back.

miep
12th October 2004, 06:51 AM
So you don't have to click a certain number of people a week that's great

but............ the clan/forum leaders do we have to click them too or isn't that a demand ( I hope not because that bugs me with some other alliances I visited once.

I like the idea of a lotery in your forums very original :icon_lol:

dudewereami
12th October 2004, 01:36 PM
neo gives you taste what is koc for real ! NEO is allways there ! NEO allways will help you and teach how to play they told me how to play and look at me now :D THANKS NEO ! I LOVE YOU ALL ! YOU MADE ME WHAT I AM !

with all the respect MRX2005 .

apu-nahasapeemapetilon
13th October 2004, 01:36 PM
This is the greatest alliance you'll ever be in... How can I say that? Well because I have been in about 15-20 alliances (including Striker Clan and Relentless), and this is the only one I'm still in and that's even now when I have quitted KoC...
What is it that make this alliance so great you may think... It's the members, you can get help with anything at board and KoC, you can talk with everyone and because there is so many admins and mods from all over the world, is there always someone on to help you...

-Apu-

el shorty
15th October 2004, 07:17 AM
Yes, thats true apu :D There is always someone online, we have members from all over the world. But we also know that some people have some difficulty's with english for that we have a threath in witch our forum is explained (what to do and how to use it) in many languages. And if someone joins who's language isn't on yet, all he got to do is telling it to a mod or admin and he will get all the help he needs :) NEO ROCKS!!

phoenixphyre999
16th October 2004, 01:43 PM
but............ the clan/forum leaders do we have to click them too or isn't that a demand ( I hope not because that bugs me with some other alliances I visited once.
Nope, you don't have to click anyone unless you want to, or they happen to be ahead of you in the linkchain you want to post in. The main goal of many clans is to make the leaders and their top officers stronger. At NEO, we don't worry about hierarchy so much. Our aim is to make ALL our members stronger, and have lots of fun along the way. :)

el shorty
19th October 2004, 01:19 PM
Phoenix is correct there, NEO isn't about one individual or a few individuals. NEO is for every member the same. We have clan leaders to take decisions and to make sure everything is going the way its supposed to be going.

BTW phoenix: I dare you :p (to bad I only live a bit far away to stalk you :p) kiss

®onald
20th October 2004, 09:58 AM
Watching and I were elected as new NEO clan leaders. So everyone listens to us now: :worship: ;) just kidding, we don't like to give orders from high places, at NEO we all say what we think and find the right solution together.
Everyone is treated the same, so if you're looking for a clan which cares about you and helps you with all it can you might consider giving us a visit :)

miep
21st October 2004, 01:12 AM
No kidding it's a great site and you don't have to join the clan or anything to be able to use their link chain system. :woot:

But getting on the subject of the clan.......................................

How does one join you guys galls because I've been visiting you far a while now and you seem to be a bunch of nice and helpfull people in there.

I espicially like the chat-forum part in ther e it's a blast :imslow: :devil:

So people judst go visit

el shorty
21st October 2004, 11:44 AM
To join our clan, NEO. All you have to do is post a request to join in the correct area of the site. And just wait until a response (witch doesn't takes long) and you'll be an official member of NEO. :D The benefit of join NEO is you get KoCfarms, see how others are doing, some extra advice and a bunch of people that will defend you with there lives ;)

Watching
23rd October 2004, 12:13 PM
NEWS FLASH

NEO has chosen their new clan leaders. The brave souls who will take on this challenge are Ronald and yours truly. If you ever have need of something private to discuss PM me or ronald here, or on our forum or on KOC.

ronald = Dlanorus (koc name)
me = WatchingEmpiresBurn (koc name)

Querel
28th October 2004, 11:45 AM
Jow, NEO is very great, lots of nice people always there to talk about something that probably isn't important. Lots of forumgames, discussions, and of course: linkchains and kings of chaos chats. Good place to help you with KoC.

lstivo
29th October 2004, 09:48 AM
Our leaders are there for you, even when you're not in the chain. Like most of our members, its just not that important to gain soldiers from their officers for them. We like to play the game for fun.

el shorty
30th October 2004, 04:29 AM
Congrats watching and ronald :D You guys are great and the best choice. You guys have alot experience in KoC, like to help people out and if someone asks you something you don't know you go try and look it up. You guys rock! And so does NEO, so its a perfect match I'd say.

Watching
31st October 2004, 06:02 AM
thanks shorty for the praise. I'm sure we could use your help though and that from all members.

We also offer a newsletter now for our members so they have all koc and forum news in one go. And as said in the newsletter, we are still looking for peeps who can make banners :P

miep
1st November 2004, 01:41 AM
Well I just checked the amount of men I got since I joint that forum ................................................. :thumbsup: It's impressive

So :bigannoun just come and visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

el shorty
3rd November 2004, 12:32 PM
hello miep, its nice to see you're so active on our forums lately and I hope you're feeling home there :D And as miep said the amount of men he received since he joined is impressive and the reason for that is that for every click you give you get a soldier in return. No one get skipped :) And thats so cool and something that most recruiters don't have

whitewolf75860
4th November 2004, 02:06 PM
I like the chain idea, it works great!!!! Thanks!

Watching
7th November 2004, 02:34 AM
You're welcome wolf. It is a nifty system imo, you get a full return of all your clicks and it's pretty difficult to cheat.

Eomér-Horselord-of-Rohan
7th November 2004, 06:09 AM
(to a NEO member) has the NEO clan ever played on a game called freelancer? on a server called CE? just to know cuz i lead a clan on that server and their was a clan called NEO on the server once and rememberd NEO from it(ignore this if you have no idea were i'm talking about :))

While I understand that you didn't want to just pick a random member to ask, this is off-topic in a KoC recruitment thread for an alliance. If anyone wants to answer, please do it by PM. Thanks. Rincewind.

sasquatches
8th November 2004, 10:41 AM
NEO's link works awesome... come join!!!!!!!!!! and the ppl are cool too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

®onald
10th November 2004, 10:27 AM
Now that we are in charge we're looking for some new banners etc.
Are there any volunteers who can make us help banners for our forum? :1poke:

miep
12th November 2004, 01:37 AM
Regrettably i cant help you there I'm not good with computers at all

Sorry

el shorty
14th November 2004, 02:35 PM
Ronald could you tell what kind off banners that we need? So people have an idea about what they should make?

Bubbly
17th November 2004, 02:53 PM
for neo, are we required to click links for leaders (if any) a certain amount of times?

miep
19th November 2004, 04:40 AM
Yeah I was curious about that one too

Do we have to do anything before we can join??

I don't like the idea of being forced to do thing before you can a forum or clan

Watching
20th November 2004, 03:33 PM
bubbly and miep. no need to do such things. you only need to click if want to get soldiers in our link chains. You will get every click back and we even have a lottery where you can get 50 soldiers by giving 1 away.

®onald
21st November 2004, 01:31 PM
Ronald could you tell what kind off banners that we need? So people have an idea about what they should make?

The banners we need most are:
A banner to be used at the top of this forum. It needs the text: "Kingdom Of United Soldiers" and I think that medieval/fantasy theme can be used here. Think of the the different KoC races for example.

A banner to promote our LinkChains on other websites. This banner should contain something like:'Need clicks?', 'Get a recruit for every recruit you give', 'perfectly fair', '100% return ratio' something like that :)

feel free to think with us in our special banner section: http://s4.invisionfree.com/TkoC_Forum/index.php?act=SC&c=11

miep
22nd November 2004, 03:06 AM
:lol: just won the lotery

50 free recruits great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Querel
24th November 2004, 07:29 AM
You lucky basterd, use them wisely I would say

Bubbly
25th November 2004, 07:53 PM
and even if you dont you have 49 others to spare

Bubbly
28th November 2004, 03:24 PM
well its seems as if your beginners luck has rubbed off on me aswell, there's 50 more recruits for me :woot: :woot:

miep
1st December 2004, 05:25 AM
Well congrats great to hear that

what are you going to do with them train them into spies or what??

el shorty
2nd December 2004, 02:15 PM
well congrats to you bubbly :D I think you'll do good with 50 extra free men :D

Bubbly
9th December 2004, 07:22 PM
aww thanks guys and to answer your question miep, yes most of them will be spies/sentries

miep
13th December 2004, 04:26 AM
Good choise I did the same because I wasn't strong enough to handle (hold on to) all the TBG I got from them.

I got robbed silly before I did :TroutSlap

But not anymore :biggrinki

Bubbly
15th December 2004, 06:36 PM
so what is something that neo does that most clans dont

el shorty
22nd December 2004, 11:59 AM
I'm not sure that not all the clans do it but when someone is getting attacked/sabbed alot. Than most of our members will start to pm the guy/girl who does this to show how "popular" the other person is and tells them to back out or they'll have to deal with them. When he/she's a bit stubburn and keeps continuoing than we will get in a power action and crush the nme. When someone has got serious damage he will get help like alot of money, free soldiers and stuff. Its really cool. Also if you've a friend who's having that problem, our members will come in action though. Cause its like one family and our friends are also their friends. And thats really cool :D

Watching
26th December 2004, 02:13 PM
yep, helping out is a lot of fun, but difficult sometimes. especially with the spy accounts out there who are almost impossible to hurt.

and merry christmas everyone :D

Bubbly
2nd January 2005, 05:35 PM
so what is NEO planning for the new age?

Watching
4th January 2005, 11:16 AM
Well, lots of things are in store. As always a new improved command chain but we have not figured out who needs to be on top. :S

Also trying to keep the game fun by making it more than clicking and banking, just visit our general section.

hope to have answered your question bubbly,

watching.

®onald
5th January 2005, 12:07 PM
What's important here is that you are not obligated to join any command chain. We like you just the way you are, and you don't have to be in our chain to be a member of us.

Watching
8th January 2005, 12:08 PM
so true.

You can just stick with your commander. most clans only want you to join them so they can get soldiers from you. Some commanders help out a lot but most (especially the bigger players) don't have the time/intent to help you.
Would you think Denny knows all his officers? He has over 1900 now, i bet he only knows about 20, maybe 30. The same goes for LS, no way he helps all his 1400+ officers. They only want you for their own gain.

So just join a small/medium sized clan where you can get to know everyone. They can help you just as much as those big clans.

watching.

jorSbalZla
14th January 2005, 03:46 AM
I found neo great. I used their click forums for about 5 months with nothing but advice and help from all the members (plus clicks) A great group

Watching
15th January 2005, 11:11 AM
thanks for the praise Jors. We try to help out as much as we can. i remember how difficult it was for me when is started koc.

Bubbly
19th January 2005, 02:38 PM
what other advice to you have for people just starting

phoenixphyre999
21st January 2005, 02:03 PM
NEO banned me for telling new members of the forums what recruiters were and giving them links to some free ones like RG and the new Kankardesligi clicker. The members of this clan are very nice and friendly to new people, but their first priority is not to help you, but to make sure you stay at the forums and eventually join the clan. Therefore, it is against the rules to mention that there are faster ways to get soldiers than clicking someone's link and posting the result on a forum each and every time.

This post will no doubt make me the target of even more hatred from these people, but I think folks who are looking for an alliance and/or a way to get clicks deserve to know.

Watching
21st January 2005, 02:16 PM
lol, thanks phyre.

We just like to keeps peeps at our forum. not send them a welcome message saying TSH is a lot better than NEO....

But that's not where this thread is for... So back ontopic again. If you need me phyre just send a PM please.

phoenixphyre999
21st January 2005, 02:25 PM
not send them a welcome message saying TSH is a lot better than NEO....
*cough*LIE*cough* I never did that. Someone was asking me for advice, and joining TSH was the best advice I could give them.

If you need me phyre just send a PM please.
I wasn't talking to you. My post was directed at non-NEO members who read this thread. But don't worry--I'm not planning to post the many other valid reasons not to join NEO. If anyone wants them, they can PM me.

Watching
21st January 2005, 03:04 PM
okies, what you want. I just would like to move on and get this over with. I'm sure you're happy with TSH and if you could leave us alone would be great.

el shorty
21st January 2005, 03:10 PM
C'mone peeps :) NEO is fun, I wouldn't be still in there if it wasn't :) Every clan has his difficulty's :) we're not different from that. We're different cause we're all really nice, we play KoC cause we like the game. And a game must stay a game :-) and so must stay fun. Neo give you fun :)

®onald
22nd January 2005, 01:12 PM
some comments on the posts above.

This post will no doubt make me the target of even more hatred from these people

We might think less positive of her, but that's it. When she decided to not like us anymore our members got mass sabbed and attacked by her and her friends. We are NOT like that. Also we have not sabbed her back or her friends, because we do know this won't solve the problem and because we do not hate her.

When we have a problem with someone we try to talk it out with that person.
That's why conflicts in KoC mostly begin: because of bad communications.

*cough*LIE*cough* I never did that. Someone was asking me for advice, and joining TSH was the best advice I could give them.

According to the member she send the message, he/she never asked for the info and wasn't interested in her info, nor in joining the ninjas :ninja: of The Silent Hood.

Like shorty said:

We like to play the game for the fun of it. And most of us play the game just because of the fun they get of playing together with friendly people.

ducttapefashion
22nd January 2005, 10:00 PM
Pfffttt.....

Please read the rules and don't :spam1: . Rincewind.

phoenixphyre999
22nd January 2005, 10:37 PM
When she decided to not like us anymore our members got mass sabbed and attacked by her and her friends.
Actually, many of my friends were so outraged by NEO's actions that they wanted to sab every last one of you, but I told them to restrict themselves to those who actively uphold the policy of keeping newbies in the dark. Yesterday, I asked them to stop sabbing everyone except watching, for the ugly things he said in the thread where I was publically tarred and feathered, and milady, for reasons too numerous to mention here.

Also, I'd like to make it clear that I only "decided not to like you anymore" AFTER you crapped all over me and threw me out for telling newbies how to get more than five or ten soldiers per day.

According to the member she send the message, he/she never asked for the info and wasn't interested in her info
That's funny, since he'd sent me about four PMs asking questions by the time I invited him to TSH. For the record, I also told him there was no reason he shouldn't join NEO too if he wanted.

ducttapefashion
22nd January 2005, 10:43 PM
Before someone starts saying "we did this" or "you did that" Lets simply look at the facts.
http://www.ducttapefashion.com/koc/page1.htm
http://www.ducttapefashion.com/koc/page2.htm
http://www.ducttapefashion.com/koc/page3.htm

Either way, Back on topic people!

U22neos
23rd January 2005, 04:42 AM
I am looking for an alliance to join when the next age comes around do you guys have any body in mind?

®onald
23rd January 2005, 05:52 AM
I'm not sure if I understand you here.

do you guys have any body in mind?
For what?

Just check out our forum if your interested in joining us :) http://neo.4ever.cc

StewMonkey13
25th January 2005, 09:35 PM
ok, so, here's what i know about NEO. If you want to have fun, don't care about being really successful in the game, be involved in a very small tight alliance, This is the one to join. However, if you want to be good at this game, meet lots of cool people from all over, with many different mind-sets, get people who aren't afraiad to use thier accounts to play the game and help eachother, want to find out all about the game in general, it's history and it's players. This alliance is the worng one to join. It's up to you. If you wanna check out an alliance that openly discusses other alliances, is in contact iwith many other alliances, has a lot of cool people, but who also welcome every and any person. Then come on over to The Silent Hood. We aren't systematically taking down NEO, we are just trying to free the opressed.

http://www.s4.invisionfree.com/the_silent_hood

Please read the rules:

Round Table specific rules:
Advertising - Do not advertise your alliance in other people's alliance threads. This is against the rules, and if you do it repeatedly, you will receive warnings based on your actions.

You are, I believe, also trolling (i.e. provoking them) with comments like:

We aren't systematically taking down NEO, we are just trying to free the opressed.

Please don't. Thanks. Rincewind.

ducttapefashion
25th January 2005, 09:39 PM
I agree. NEO forbids you to talk about things like GUA, yet has a GUA thread.

pretty cheeky

Please see my comments in the previous post.

This is NEO recruitment thread, not TSH recruitment thread. Time for the arguments to stop, please.

Rincewind.

el shorty
27th January 2005, 01:31 PM
Back on topic than

Neo rocks, join to see the evidence and than make up your own mind :D
Come and see ;)

Bubbly
29th January 2005, 07:37 PM
i must say, the idea of link chains is outstanding, they are fair and effective (and also let newcomers to KOC realize how recruits quickly alter their TBG)

el shorty
4th February 2005, 04:24 PM
Nice to see that you see what we mean with our link chains :D Its the whole meaning of showing them how there TBG rises by getting soldiers, the more soldiers they get the higher there TBG gets and also they can gain experience with getting new recruits :D

miep
7th February 2005, 02:06 AM
Indeed it is a place where you can learn to play the game and have a lot of fun in the progress

All people in there are happy to help you out if they can with learniong to play and understand the game as you grow and get more powerfull during the age you are playing in.

®onald
15th February 2005, 12:36 PM
Age 4 starting this weekend, exciting!

This might be the best time to pay us a visit!

If you're wondering if it's worth starting all over again next age, have a look at our forum! It's way more fun to play the game with a friendly bunch of people then alone or with a lot of people you do not know, like in the big alliances.