PDA

View Full Version : Takes the fun out of it!

BobMack
23rd February 2005, 04:10 PM
ok age 4 just started and some guys have already got thousands of units in there army. the only way that can happen without cheating is to have all your friends click yur link and have all the officers you had before. I understand this is how the game was made but how is it fun? without a chance to get on top theres no point to the game. I guess maybe im just being selfish by wanting a shot at first place. but hopefully in age 5 i wont see the same names at the top of the list again.

Arghhhh_SaD
23rd February 2005, 04:19 PM
Well everybody has a chance of winning an Age. It's just a matter of planing, recruiting and getting your own alliance known in KoC. Right now I'm ranked #48 and got 20 000 soldiers. This is nothing comapared to LS who is on his way to cross 200 000 soldiers.

But all kingdoms must fall. So, what I'm trying to say is that if you spend enough time clicking and building an alliance you can get as successful. This is extremely hard but LS and Denny made it so why can't you?

Probably you'll see most of the same players on the top ranks in Age 5 aswell, but there will be some changes of course. At last all the old great players will be gone and that is the time for new leaders to arise.

KoC is indeed a hard game to get to the top, but it wouldn't have been fun if it was easy would it? :p

King_Of_Hearts
23rd February 2005, 09:01 PM
How many times is this question going to be asked! :( Read some of the past posts about this topic. There has been about three saying the same thing as you did if you read befor you posted you would have saw them.

No one is "Cheating" it's not as hard as you make it sound to get a ton of men. Some Commanders out there are getting there Officers 100+ men per day. There are clans you can join that you can get a lot of clicks. There are chat rooms out there that you can join that can get you clicks. BUT YOUR HAVE TO WORK FOR YOUR CLICKS!!! Everyone that has alot of cicks has worked verry hard to get thoes clicks there are no free rides on this game.

EchoKnights
23rd February 2005, 09:14 PM
The name of the game is to gain fame. You need fame. You need to make people join you as your officer. That is the primary reason that the top 50 are what they are, the top 50. Of course you won't be able to catch up without putting all your effort in, but don't think about competiting. Set urself a goal such as a rank of 500. It is very possible to get a rank of 500 or higher as in 499, 500 higher without being like top 50 players.

lsfamily
24th February 2005, 12:59 AM
no one can cheat to the top, they have to put a LOT of hard work and many hours to it, may be even over several ages. FYI, LS first started out with only 15 officers that clicked like mad with him and boosted him to the top 50 in age 1, and after that ppl started joining him, and before u know in age 2 he was #1 and even more ppl joined him.

so u see LS with thousands of soldiers today because he worked for it ages ago. if u want to get some where u have to put the effort and NOT give up

Xer0n
24th February 2005, 04:43 AM
well bobmack if you dont think its fun to play then simply stop playing then...

Arvizu
24th February 2005, 07:53 AM
Theres no cheationg, there are called recruiters, I can easlily get 800 soldiers per day ;) due to my officers soldiers and my clicking ratio if dsome1 want to join a recruiter open for almost every1 that works for any browser PM its a lil bit tiny now but I know it can grow

crybabiesarebabies
24th February 2005, 08:02 PM
It is not cheating it is dedication and hard work take a look at my clicker
http://onfinite.com/libraries/347678/4b4.jpg

MCeley
24th February 2005, 08:07 PM
When I play KoC I actually don't try to get to the top ranks. My goal is to beat my highest rank from the previous age. That is what makes the game fun for me. So stop trying to get to the top since we all know that if you're not there now then it will take a miracle to do it. Just try and beat your previous rank. All the newbs that don't have a previous rank... just try and beat your commander. :biggrin:

Denny
25th February 2005, 04:15 AM
no one can cheat to the top, they have to put a LOT of hard work and many hours to it, may be even over several ages. FYI, LS first started out with only 15 officers that clicked like mad with him and boosted him to the top 50 in age 1, and after that ppl started joining him, and before u know in age 2 he was #1 and even more ppl joined him.
Striker didn't even play in Age 1. It was a few months into Age 2 that he wrote Clan Recruiter and released it to the public, and within a few days he was one of the largest armies in the game, as his officers were always at the top of the clicklist on CR due to them always having a lot of credits, so everybody who used CR ended up clicking Striker's officers first.

A lot of people at the time believed that his officers hadn't always earned all the credits which the system gave them, and this is the reason that Striker Clan have always been the enemy of most other alliances in the game - they started out with a bad reputation, and for a long time nobody wanted to be allied with them.