PDA

View Full Version : over kill

crybabiesarebabies
23rd February 2005, 03:00 PM
wow it seems some people are determined to take my money. Question is why did i lose so many soldiers?
http://onfinite.com/libraries/346041/89a.jpg

LordRichard
23rd February 2005, 03:01 PM
the more soldiers u have the more u lose,so buy mercs!

Jognt
23rd February 2005, 03:01 PM
how much men do you have?

crybabiesarebabies
23rd February 2005, 10:02 PM
i had about 1650 men at the time of the attack.

King_Of_Hearts
23rd February 2005, 10:25 PM
Forget the mercs they cost gold too buy DA.

Mercs are good becuse they die before you men (the ones that make you your gold) die. But the thing is if you're loseing 22 men now and you buy alot of mercs evertime your attacked you're lose like 30+ mercs. The more men you have = more that will be killed when your attacked.

It's a really bad idea to have to many men with out the DA and Sentry to back them up.

Deity
24th February 2005, 03:14 PM
Hmmm. I'm not sure the Army Size is really relevant here, due to the fact the attacks were all within 2 minutes of each other (although why someone would want to attack the same person 5 times in a row with 15 turns if they've lost twice already is beyond me.) What is an issue here that is clearly shown, is the varying amount of deaths in two of the attacks. Now, I notice that in the two attacks where many men are lost, the defender (crybabiesarebabies) lost both of them. But that shouldn't really account for a difference of 20 losses in battle, should it?

Less of an issue (we know random damage is more noticeable at the beginning of an age) - is the variation of the damage done by one person is from 2,564, to an amazing 3. There seems to be absolutely no consistancy to attacking at the moment. The case is also evident with the defense. I'd guess some formulae could do with some tweaking..