PDA

View Full Version : [NEO] New Elite Order - More than just an alliance

®onald
23rd February 2005, 03:14 PM
Alliance Name:

Our alliance is called NEO, this stands for New Elite Order.

Alliance Member Count (on forums):

We have 1,239 registered forum users, of which 28 are registered as loyal NEO members.

Alliance Forum Link:

short link: http://www.neo.4ever.cc
full forum link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/TkoC_Forum

Why you would like to have an alliance thread:

We like to give everyone the opportunity to get to know us and see how much fun we are :)

We are the best alliance for everyone. Because when you sign up at our forum there is no need to join our alliance immediately.
You can just start posting in almost all sections (including using our link-clicking system) without becoming an alliance member.

But if you decide you like us you can apply for membership with our alliance and benefit from the advantages which include a KoC handbook, help advice and support from experienced KoC players, farm lists, etc.
We have some strong members who can help you if you have a problem.

At this moment we have a total of 95,060 posts, that's almost 100k! So the forum is pretty active and we don't even count the posts in our spam section.

I personally like our alliance because it is the most fun alliance I'm in.

Brief description of your alliance:

Our alliance is neutral and will always try to solve problems with diplomacy, we don't like to sab or attack other players unless we need to do it to protect our members.

We use a unique way to get more soldiers, just have a look in the link chain section of our forum.
We have forum games and a section where you can discuss anything about KoC or anything else.

NEO was started by the founders of KoUS (Kingdom of United Soldiers).
KoUS is name of the forum, this forum was created to serve all mmorpg games.
At this moment we still have a Dark Throne section, but Kings Of Chaos is what we still do best and what we're really into!

I hope you will have a look here,

®onald

~ Approved = Tyrus

The moderator contact for this thread is Boriszima

List of Approved Posters:(in no particular order)
Dlanorus
watchingempiresburn
aapje
el_shorty
lstivo
Bubblymoney
miep_miep
Knight Of Satan / Crazy Wulf / Krazy Wulf / SirSorin :P
FokZ
milady
RioT
apu-nahasapeemapetilon
BaBsIIe
Big Boss
Crowscrazy
fetik
joerau
Johny
jorSbalZla
manoftheisland
missladylucklaura
Mr_crackbrained
Querel
Rami
smokenic
Soldier2k5
Sweetlittleelise
Xodio
OverlordGenocide
MrX2005

miep
1st May 2005, 03:37 AM
its a brilliant place so just come and visit

boriszima
1st May 2005, 10:02 PM
hello all , I am the mod for this thread. some things to note
1- all posts must be longer than 3 lines, please read the rules
2- first post must contain of approved posters. edit it or pm me the list, so i can edit it.

el shorty
4th May 2005, 03:09 PM
lolz, sry it took me so long to post in here :p you all were probably wondering where that spammer from the last topic was :p Well sorry, I am busy you know :p And my laptop crashed otherwise I'ld be here earlier :p Seriously join KoUS, its darn fun in there, lolz. They'll give you a warm welcome and help you with the problems you have. Lolz listening to Bon Jovi atm, its 11 pm, I'm tired missing my girl like hell and on top of that listening to Bon Jovi no good choise lolz. It'll practicly make me cry. I'll be back lolz :p

Querel
5th May 2005, 04:14 AM
On of our lead spammers is back, Shorty, get some sleep(you'll feel better) and thanks for your post.

I think its fun too. Why? Cause the people here are great. We've got El Shorty(see post above mine), who is our own casanova. He always tries to win Milady's, Lucy's, Laura's or Bubbly's heart.
We've got one guy for serious competition, our fellow KrazyWulf. If there is one guy who can keep the ladies out of shorty's hands it is him.........

See you all inside of the forum...... http://www.neo.4ever.cc

el shorty
5th May 2005, 06:21 PM
bah Querel is exagerating (k, thats spelled wrong sorry :() a bit :p pfft.. no way that Krazywolf can keep up with me :p hahahaha... k sry, only j/K, :p but I can't help it. I mean they're probably the hottest girls in whole KoC, and they're our members :p I mean milady is sooo sweet, and I'ld love to hug Lucy, or what about Laura who wouldn't want to try to steal that girls heart?? :o Or our cute Bubbly, omg.... I think I'm in love!! With 5 (got my gf at home remember :p) Lady's like that :D :D

And for those who are interested I was a bit down yesterday lolz :p missed me gf pretty much, got some sleep all better now :p

Querel
6th May 2005, 01:30 AM
Yeah you are right. We've got the best girls in whole KoC, although Milady and Laura don't want to show there picture, which all the guys around find very irritating. Miep Miep(our lead spammer) also is not showing his picture, which in turn drives all the lady's crazy.
But hey, we love the things they type so the way they look isn't that important.

Are you interested in meeting our beloved lady's(or some of the really great guys), come and visit us at http://www.neo.4ever.cc

el shorty
6th May 2005, 02:27 AM
lolz so true :p Miep turns the lady's crazy cause he doesn't post a pic :p but Laura and Milady make us crazy for not posting a pic :p

pfft.. you know what, Painting a room is boring :p Specially if your parents forgot to get paint so you got to stop in the middle of your work cause the rest of the paint aint there yet :p Pretty annoying :p so... if anyone wants to come help, just go here and sign up: http://www.neo.4ever.cc :p

Querel
6th May 2005, 02:32 AM
haha, you can't let parents do anything, they always forget something. :whistilin

And I think the directions to your house are even metioned somewhere in a post. I was coming to party sometimes remember(I'm still gonna come sometimes).

So, what have we got allready:
1. beautifull ladies
2. nice guys
3. directions to Shorty's house

Why shouldn't you join?

el shorty
7th May 2005, 01:46 PM
jeps jeps, so no reason not to join but so many to join so what are you waiting for!! :p

and lolz, Querel, I remember, its somewhere in the forum games :p the 1 with all those arrows :p I hope its clear lolz :p and offcourse you'll come some day!! you better do, otherwise I'll come and get you. You should post yours :p so I can find my way there :p

®onald
9th May 2005, 09:07 AM
Sorry for the delay in the 'approved posters' list, I've been away.
I've edited in all who I could of think of for now. With a request for el_shorty to keep your amount of smileys below the amount stated by the rules of GUA:

not containing excessive smilies (more than a smiley a line)we don't want to get this thread closed over such a small thing :)

Everyone who isn't on the list and wan't to post, feel free to post here anyway. You can make three posts if you're not (already) approved. In those post you can ask to be approved :)

Querel
9th May 2005, 10:07 AM
Hey Ronald, good to see you're back. Had a nice vacation?

And Shorty, I will come by, you have promised me a drink so I couldn't possibly resist that(now all I gotta find out is when I have time).
And directions to my house, I'll give them also someday, but not here and not now, otherwise our house comes crowded with people from GUA :whistilin

About the smillies, would it be allowed to have three lines without smilies and then one with three on? :whistilin

el shorty
12th May 2005, 02:05 PM
lolz, sry I was gone for a while, had some problems :( but come on ppl lolz, I'm gone and everything is silence???????? thats so not right

And I'll try to watch my use of smileys ronald :p lolz, but its soo tempting lolz, I've already had to delete 4 in this post. I did saw some new acitivity on the forum since I'm back :D thats good, so why don't you join aswell? What you gotta lose?

Querel
13th May 2005, 09:34 AM
Well, its a little hard responding on your own post. And we are the only two really active on GUA at the moment, with all these new rules. The rest propably come back, when they see us spamming the place.

I don't use that much smilies around here, but if I were you Shorty I would delete one smilie out of your signature(there are 2 on 1 line)

Some one dare to throw me off top in one of the most active(it has 2,683 posts to be precize) forumgames at http://www.neo.4ever.cc? Come check it out, and the rest of the forumgames of course.....

el shorty
13th May 2005, 10:52 AM
thats not a problem, or in other words I just did throw you off the top, just wondering how long it'll take until someone throws me off :p perhaps that person is you?? Come try me at http://www.neo.4ever.cc?

And Querel I refuse to take away a smiley in my sig :p smileys just represent who I am. K, just kidding, I just love smileys, and its hard to keep watching all the time that I don't use to much smileys :(

Someone rechange the rules pls :p and allow alot of smileys in the posts, its really hard not to use them!! They are sooooo tempting :p

Querel
16th May 2005, 04:09 AM
I think we scared a few people off, they had to wait for ever until the page loaded cause of all smilies in you signature......

We have some other games too, ever heard of the "say something nice about the person about you..." thread? The name says it all. And when you are tired of complimenting people, you can kill some people in the most creative way in "flame wars"

Interested? Curious? You know where to find us......

el shorty
16th May 2005, 06:38 AM
Come on it aint that bad, there are hardly smileys in my sign, wanna see my sig dissable again or so?? :p 1 time is enough I'ld say

and yeah come visit us and our chat forum that way we also have some other ppl to compliment cause always giving compliments to Querel isn't fun anymore, he's a nice guy but come on you can't keep complimenting him :p so every now and than its indeed fun to shoot his brains out of his head in flame wars

Querel
17th May 2005, 02:09 AM
I have now brains left in flame wars, and there, you can better walk around without brains.... seriously..... My brains were shot out twenty times, so now I do it without, which means you can drink all you like and still don't get an hangover.

What have we got left then.....
"The ^ < v Forum Game" I bet that now one can guess what this is about

miep
17th May 2005, 03:54 AM
nope I can't even imagion what that one is about........................... uhhmmmmmmmmmm I actually do know what its about. But I think the people should come to our forum to find out for themselfs don't you think so Short stuff

have you guys handled all the games and forgot to say that the rest of the place is awesome to???

I'm disappointed....................................

what I was trying to say is prretty simple actually and goes as follows:

get over to our forum and have fun with the rest of us now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Querel
17th May 2005, 06:03 AM
Well, we were getting there, but didn't want to give so much information at one time. With those new rules its harder to keep thinking of new thinks to post here, so we do it slowly.....

But if you want to here something new: lets talk about the linkchains.... No one else has this system for gaining recruits(and if they do, they have copied it) It is 100% fair, and you'll get to learn the people a bit too.

Interested? Come see it.....

el shorty
17th May 2005, 11:01 AM
still not satisfied? mhm.. you're a tough one to convince are you, let see.... well, we've mentioned the sweet lady's and the nice guys, we've mentioned our chat forum, where you can beside playing games also post everything you wanna talk about :D One of the topics there is the place to post your poetry, there are some very gifted people :D (bubbly and apu) And than you have our linkchains to, a fair system witch gives you 100% in return, and believe me, its not everywhere like that. And on top of all that you can ask any questions you have, they will be answered :) Its really great, and if it happens that you ask a question that we don't know the answer off, don't worry, we're happy to look it up for you, that way we learn something new aswell (I'm far from knowing everything about KoC lolz :p)

So what are you waiting for!!!! Come check it out @ http://www.neo.4ever.cc? Hope to see you there soon

®onald
22nd May 2005, 12:12 PM
you have made several comments about our membership, but I think you have forgotten to metion the fact that we're the home of some very experienced players, who can tell you all you want to know about the game. B)
Right now we have a poll running about when one of our members is going to hit the top 100. Top 100? Can you believe it? That's really good!
see you soon on http://neo.4ever.cc :)

el shorty
23rd May 2005, 11:33 AM
woopsie, must've slipped my mind there, lolz, so you see thats even more reason to come and visit us, so what are you waiting for? Or are you such a boring KoC player that doesn't like some extra fun? No? Thats what I tought, lolz, so you'll come and visit us for sure than, won't you? pls?? (sad face) We wanna learn to know you to. So... what are you waiting for?? :D

come visit us at http://neo.4ever.cc :D and have some great fun and help playing Kings of chaos

Watching
26th May 2005, 10:43 AM
Please do. It's a lot of fun and only nice peeps over there.

:hamtaro:

®onald
26th May 2005, 11:58 AM
Please try to post more then three lines, watching :)

It's a good thing that we at NEO aren't that strict. It about having fun, not about keeping yourself to strict rules.

So if you like to just relax and have fun, while learning more about the game, visit http://neo.4ever.cc

el shorty
27th May 2005, 07:15 AM
lolz yes, I can't even use the amount of smileys that I want here, so sad. Can't they see that the smileys make a post look better, it gives character to posts :D

So if you wanna use smileys or spam with them, come to us :p we have a nice spam section to have fun in, héhé. Ask KoS he knows all about it, and ronald as well.

Or if you just have some questions come and ask them, or post them here, we'll answer with pleasure

Watching
9th June 2005, 12:06 PM
Sorry about that, was just a bit busy and had to rush :P

Just visit our forums, its great fun to read everything and post a bit also.

And shorty, Please stop using that many smilies, it makes my eyes hurt sometimes :P

cheers everyone.

el shorty
11th June 2005, 01:37 AM
héhéhé, well sorry watching but I really, really, really can't stop using that smiley :p

Its kinda addictive, anyway its good to see someone's posting here that isn't called el shorty. Lolz.

So come on people come and pass by our forums and meet the wonderfull watchicng :D :p

Querel
13th June 2005, 12:35 PM
Come one Shorty, I was/still am a little short on time. Don't forget that.

Well, if you read this you have now met our two clanleaders. What do you think of them? (Pictures are available if you sign up)

And if you are lookin at picture, don't forget our banner section. We have a banner section where El Shorty en Xodio are the leadbanner makers. Wanne have a banner? They'll make one!

Mr. Crackbrained
15th June 2005, 04:55 AM
Let me introduce myself on this GUA forum.

I am Mr. Crackbrained and am a NEO member too, just like almost all the others who are posting in this section. I didn't choose my name for KoC because of lack of selfrespect, but it's just a funny name.

I was advised to tell something about the Spam ! topic on the NEO forum, cause I have posted some selfmade pictures there, I think more people would want to see that next to the NEO people. The subtopic to see these pictures is called "great photoshops". Go and have a look at it,.. I you want to.
This the like to those pictures: http://s4.invisionfree.com/TkoC_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1495&st=0

Response to the previous replies: A banner would be nice have, I have thought a lot about that, how mine would look like. I think I could make my own banner, but then I don't now how to put it on the bottom of my posts.

So to every non NEO member arround here, go and visit the NEO forum, the first KoC forum where you don't have to watch your steps.
It's a big party out there. :band:

Mr. C

NEO ROCKS!!!

el shorty
17th June 2005, 10:07 AM
hey people, you heard the man. :D So what are you waiting for, believe me he means what he says and he's 1 of my top officer!! Keep going mr_c, make me proud :p

Come on people plenty of room for you on our party, and still plenty of drinks aswell. Come check it out and see for yourself. héhé

meet more people like mr_c :D

Querel
21st June 2005, 01:09 PM
Ow yeah, with Christmas we helt a party online. hmmmm, if I'm correct it was 2 weeks after that, but thats not the point.
We helt a party, everybody brought something, and we had fun, maybe we'll have a beach party when you come in. You don't wanne miss that, do you?

Mr. Crackbrained
30th June 2005, 04:03 PM
A beach party you said, .. where would that be? In the Netherlands ( Zeeland, beach of Breskens :P ) or in Belgium ( Knokke ).
Let me know when another of these kind of partys are organised somewhere, cause I'd like to meet some more NEO people in 3D. I am very sure it will be fun then, so to all here on GUA, think about it!! :bigannoun

el shorty
5th July 2005, 04:43 AM
I just had a beach party with some of my friends, was really fun!!! 1 brought a portable stereo, others a ball, we had also a bbq and everbody had to bring some meat, we had so much fun :D in the water, than chillin' on the music and than ending with a camp fire and a beer having fun, chatting a bit. Man, so, join perhaps we can do that with you 2 :D an online beachparty!! :D

Querel
9th July 2005, 02:05 AM
Yeah Mr_C, its an online party. Besides you I haven't seen any of the NEO members in real live. BUT there is of course the thread that that shows many of the users with their pictures on it.

But it would be fun to have one of those party's again, it stopped raining outside for now, and it should be 30 degrees celcius this monday, so great time for having a summer party. :band:

Mr. Crackbrained
14th July 2005, 08:29 AM
I think I don't really understand what kind of party you meant by that. So it is an online part and it has to be hot outside.. Then you'll be sitting all day inside using the pc instead of being outside somewhere for seeing them.
And how would it be like, this online party, .. all day on a forum or playing online games or what? :confused:

aapje
27th July 2005, 07:55 AM
NEO is a great alliance and i strongly advise you to take a peek at our forum.
The people are extremely nice and will help you whenever you need it.
With KoC or with anything else, they will be there for you

Leon_Uzamaki
27th July 2005, 10:01 PM
Ok, lets see here. I have read the rules, and I believe I am allowed three posts before I get booted, right? I didn't want to be rude and just join withought saying anything, so I was wondering if I might be able to join your clan? I am a little new, so I am just starting out, but I have the hang of it. (This game is almost exactly like another online game I used to play, called ZelderX online.) So anyways, if you don't mind, may I join?

aapje
30th July 2005, 08:11 AM
just come and take a look at http://s4.invisionfree.com/TkoC_Forum and see if you like it. When you've got to know us you can always decide if you want to join.
I hope i can welcome you at our forums soon!

Querel
6th August 2005, 02:07 PM
I bet we will see you around. It is one of the nicest places on the internet, escpacially for KoC. I'll think you will like it in there, can you let everyone know by posting here again?

Mr. Crackbrained
26th August 2005, 08:47 AM
Actually I am a special case if you'd look at the way how I joined NEO, it was because of Querel, who once was my commander in KoC and I don't think I'll ever find a better forum. He just told me about it while I didn't fully know what it was all about, but because of the way the people there responded on me I felt good to be among them. I am not searching for another forum at all.

el shorty
2nd October 2005, 08:16 AM
It has been death here for way to long, time for me to put op some nice post up here :p We need you, we want you... D'you need nice peeps?? You just got to come and check us out... Just a bunch of friendly peeps that wanna play a game and share there knowledge with you. We give you the answers to everything you need to know. Or maybe you need new soldiers? Our unique recruiting system might be able to help you out there... You think this is to good to be true??? Come and check us out :D