PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Regarding that darn FLY.

DarkL0rd
22nd February 2005, 10:31 PM
REMOVE THAT FRIEKING FLY BUZZING ALL AROUND BEFORE I KILL MYSELF. I have to admit that trying to swat that fly is more fun than 99% of the Flash Games on the Kings of Chaos site, but he's still annoying as crap.

Is it just me or did KoC suddenly start allowing ads that make noise? I don't remember any annoying noisemakers in past Ages.

If you ask me, these ads are meant to discourage recruiters... with 10 KoC pages open at once that FRIEKING FLY is everywhere. BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ.

I'm gonna call up the admins and buzz in their ears all night.

So here's my suggestion: REMOVE THE ANNOYING FLY.

DarkL0rd

SataiDelenn
22nd February 2005, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I was on the phone with my parents two weeks ago and I heard this humming noise. I freaked out and thought someone was doing something to my computer and shut my internet connection down. Then I realized later that it was the damn ads on the KOC site lately (after seeing the "fly" ad). These ads really are annoying!

atti
22nd February 2005, 10:37 PM
Support ya on that DarkL0rd .. Rofl bbzzzzzz bbzzzz

Koc is loosing the style adding this kinda stuff :beret:

Stephen
23rd February 2005, 11:16 AM
Hahaha, yeah I know what you mean. I can't listen to music while clicking anymore! I suppose that since it's a flash ad you could probably disable the sound in the macromedia flash player. Anyone know how you would go about that?

The admins probably make a shitload of money for such an annoying ad though...