PDA

View Full Version : The Immortal Angels - Clicking, KOC Support and Comunal Alliance

rougeassasin
22nd February 2005, 12:46 PM
Alliance Name: The Immortal Angels

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 371 atm (we recently cleaned up the members to leave only the most active members)

Alliance Forum Link: www.TIA-Alliance.tk (http://www.tia-alliance.tk)

Brief description of your alliance:

- We were created halfway through Age 2
- We have about 70 active members so we are large enough to protect you but not so big we do not care
about our members
- We have access to a selection of clickers allowing you to gain hundreds of solidirs a day
- We are one the most highly respected and fastest growing alliance in KoC and we care about all our
members
- We have a brilliant command chain system which allows active members who stick with us for a while to
gain new recruits as their officers (this will make your army grow even more)
- Our forums are very well laid out, we have an excellent promotion system and are basically what anyone
would need from a KoC alliance so what are you waiting for

Join us Now, just register on this forum
If your not sure just take a look at our boards, and we have many more you can access when you have joined :D

www.TIA-Alliance.tk

Approved: ~VegnaBlitz

The moderator contact for this thread is iXaB

FeralWolf_FD
1st May 2005, 06:14 AM
yeah we are really good. nice admins, friendly members, great attack force to get anyone attacking you and last of all a great click that will get you tons of soldiers and make you much more powerful

nofearman
1st May 2005, 06:45 AM
we really rocks as we are really fast recruiting and getting new members in all ranks, this gives u people to talk to in the nearly the same rank as u to compare stats with and stuff!!

FeralWolf_FD
1st May 2005, 07:36 AM
these guys are wicked. they are also part of a huge family of alliances, starting with TIA there is TOA and FiT and TSH as close allies, but these alliance also have family alliances themselves such as SR, TENAGA and THE NIGHTWALKER ALLIANCE. All this leads to a very happy community and more importantly a very powerful and large string of players in the TIA command chain ready to help YOU out when you need it and click you so you get many more men and much more powerful ;) JOIN NOW

ROCK LOBSTER
1st May 2005, 10:59 PM
Please notice that rules for Round Table changed, if you haven't i'll quote what's stickied on the Announcements: (http://www.giveupalready.com/announcement.php?f=40)

You might have noticed the Round Table has been cleared out, and post count has been restored. All recruitment threads are now required to keep a list of approved posters, and moderators have been assigned to review threads and assist alliance leaders with their threads. This is an effort to clean up the Round Table once and for all, and eliminate thousands of worthless posts meant to bump threads.

If you want the full details on these updates, and how they will affect you, read the following:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363

According to that, posts #2 and #3 are warning material. I'd reccomend you to edit them. Also the list of approved posters needs to be on the first thread. I'll send a PM with a copy of this post will be send to rougeassasin, the thread starter. If he's inactive, doesn't lead the alliance anymore, doesn't want to have the responsibility of this thread or any other thing, please contact me.

If you have any problems with undesired people posting comments you don't wish them to be there, report the post to me asap and i'll fix it.

sKoLb
2nd May 2005, 12:41 AM
Ok since Rouge aint online now or lately because of his exams I will put the list of allowed members to post here. I hope you iXab or Rouge when he is online can add this to the first post... ty.

The allowed members to post:

Aar
Ailech
beebob2uk
boeloe
Don_Bonsie
ducttapefashion
Feral Wolf
Haplo
IZ-Sephiroth
johnSTAMOS
jOOrOWNeD
maccaman
matthewfriedles
monkeyman1254
MysteriousMan
nofearman
pat_sabba
phoenixphyre999
rougeassasin
Sien
Shen
sKoLb
SlackZilla
TeamFox
Threbus
TIA_vampire

So if your name is not on the list please PM me (sKoLb) and i will fix it... also if you recognize your name but it is different on these forums please PM me 2 :D

FeralWolf_FD
2nd May 2005, 01:58 PM
we now have a new thread so this can be closed i think...

cancerman1979
14th May 2005, 06:20 PM
Happy to be here!!!

FeralWolf_FD
16th May 2005, 01:19 PM
i swear someone should close this, we have another one...