PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Alliance Ever Ice Angel X(NEEd COCOMMANDERS)

reitblat
22nd February 2005, 10:05 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance Name:IceAngelX

Alliance Member Count (on forums):
Alliance Forum Link:
http://hananchik.tripod.com/alliance.html
Brief description of your alliance:
really cool alliance. were here for you when you need us.Pretty much Ice Angel started from a well known alliance back in age 2. It was a faction but later converted back to it's mother alliance. Now in age 4 it starts fresh as an uprising alliance with the purpose to advance and make better Koc users.ONWARD WITH AGE 4!!!
we will do:
1. Protect you and/or attack people for you.
2.click on your link alot so you grow.(alot)
3.anything you want.

I NEED A GOOD KOC MEMBER TO COLEAD MY ALLIANCE 50+ clicks a day

Blitz
25th February 2005, 10:12 AM
Your 7 members have made 1 post in 3 days. How are we supposed to know that you did not just pre-register them?

This thread is to gain members, not to try and find a co-leader.

I wouldn't advertise that my alliance will do "Anything you want." Just some advice.

Please take "Greatest Alliance Ever" out of your title. If one thread were to have this, and I were to approve it, then it would be an unfair advantage, since "Greatness" is subjective. I would only allow that sort of thing if it could be objectively demonstrated that your alliance is "The Greatest Alliance Ever." Such as SC, having its leader be #1 longer than anyone else, PR, for winning Age 3 and finishing with 25 in the top 50, TNA for having 34 of the top 50 in their alliance at one point, or Old Relentless for winning Ages 1 and 2.

Closed.