PDA

View Full Version : cheaters, like fury

lord_archibald
22nd February 2005, 08:46 AM
It seems to work for me.

I pasted the entire line beginning with "tomFOOLERY is building an army ..." into the box and it gave me a page that said "Thank you, you now have 300 more attack turns"

edit:The link goes to an account named "fury" because Emosabi is playing my account in Age 4.

edit again: You will only get credit for clicking each link once every 24 hours.

Phyrus
22nd February 2005, 09:09 AM
....what? :wtf:

what you have posted here isnt clear. what point are you trying to make and what references have you got to whatever youre trying to say?

BMP04
23rd February 2005, 12:45 AM
In the game rise of tyrants,fury admited to let Emosabi to play his kings of chaos age4 account,Therfore fury is cheating and is abuseing the rules as the rules clearly say" Sharing passwords with other people and logging into accounts that are not yours " And i have seen this post by fury and i have screenshots,Not that i dont like fury its just he should be banned for abuseing a rules:

Here is what fury said in his post:

The link goes to an account named "fury" because Emosabi is playing my account in Age 4.

If an admin please PM's me or emails me i will explain this more better!

Thanks for you time

BMP_05/BMP04

fury
23rd February 2005, 09:38 AM
Emosabi is playing my account because I am not playing an account this age.

Blitz
23rd February 2005, 09:51 AM
Emosabi is playing my account because I am not playing an account this age.
Ok, that's perfectly legal.

(It also answers my question as to why your account attacked mine two nights ago.) ;)

Stephen
23rd February 2005, 10:09 AM
Great! So no rules are broken. And even if they were, cheating accusations on GuA are prohibited because they are pretty much entirely slander anyways.

Nothing to see here, people.