PDA

View Full Version : 7000 Soldiers!? WDF!?

gamersicon
21st February 2005, 05:45 AM
I just started my account this morning and alredy on the first gon damn day theres people with over 7000 soldiers!? Wdf is that all about!? That pisses me off that there are people who can cheat like this or use autoers or whatever. How the hell did they get 7000 soldiers?

Xer0n
21st February 2005, 06:04 AM
THEY GOT OFFICER! stop whining noob

Gotjen
21st February 2005, 06:04 AM
they don't cheat, they just have alot of officers so they get lots of soldiers through the 2:1 ratio (you get one soldiers for every two clicks your officer receives)

Stormbringa
21st February 2005, 06:44 AM
I used to think the same as gamersicon when i first started koc back in age 2. It does seem cheap and unfair when you begin but considering that that is how the game started out (read the 'About Us' link in the KoC page). Its what makes the game unique in a way so quit whining and find an alliance already.

King_Of_Hearts
21st February 2005, 10:58 AM
All the newbies think that when a new AGE starts everyone starts off at the same place. This is just not true. The people who have been working harder and longer will always have a higher rank then everyone else.

God, knows how many people I've talked to so far that thout if they where one of the first to join up for AGE 4 that they would win AGE 4. That's just a joke! I tryed to to them the truth but they will have to learn the hard way. :(

somdude04
21st February 2005, 11:30 AM
While it may not be possible to win when just starting out, you can do decently for yourself. I started 3 days before the end of age 3 and I'm in the top 200 still. But it is true that without a huge alliance and lots of officers you have no chance at winning.

thissucks
21st February 2005, 11:58 AM
Its not all "officer" its the damn click system these "officer" and so call "alliances" have set up. when you have a clicker doing the work for them whats the point in playing??? try an age where you dont have "officers" or alliances and try to just play on skill alone? how would they do then???? AGE 4 has officially ended at the start.

Xer0n
21st February 2005, 01:32 PM
Its not all "officer" its the damn click system these "officer" and so call "alliances" have set up. when you have a clicker doing the work for them whats the point in playing??? try an age where you dont have "officers" or alliances and try to just play on skill alone? how would they do then???? AGE 4 has officially ended at the start. well maybe its time to start getting a alliance and maybe some officers? or do you lack in the skill to help others?

UncleX
21st February 2005, 01:51 PM
It may be true, these guys/ladies have lots of officers. But I want to bring to your attention that the "gotcha"-system is not waterproof. Actually it FAILS. It does not matter where u click. So with an automated clicker u could gain mass units in no time.
And I think s*cks BIG TIME.

I like to play this game, not be lived by it.

thissucks
21st February 2005, 02:22 PM
NO, but whats the point? every time you sign up for an alliance first thing they tell you to do is heres our clicker, sign up on it. Heres where you can download it, hell just ask anyone who plays and is honest in this game every mail you get about joining some chain they say they have a clicker and can get mass amounts of troops for you and their officers.

MCeley
21st February 2005, 02:34 PM
The point of the game is to have lots of soldiers and get lots of money to get lots of power and rule over everybody else. Of course they're gonna advertise they have a clicker cuz it makes you more powerful. If you would stop whining long enough to read what people have been saying then you would know that by now. This is not just a game of skill but also a game of strategy. Learn some.

Sorry it's harsh but it had to be done.

King_Of_Hearts
21st February 2005, 02:52 PM
Its not all "officer" its the damn click system these "officer" and so call "alliances" have set up. when you have a clicker doing the work for them whats the point in playing??? try an age where you dont have "officers" or alliances and try to just play on skill alone? how would they do then???? AGE 4 has officially ended at the start."Skll alone" it takes more skillz to set up your own clan and or clicking program. Think about these people have some of the top ranks becuse they work dam hard for thoes ranks. There is nothing these people are doing that brakeing any of the rules so if you think that what they are doing is un fair why don't you try doing what they are doing and mabe your win.

Fast&Furious
21st February 2005, 03:20 PM
Come one guys get real. The scores your are seeing at the moment are totally unfair. For example: Lord Striker has 43516 humans. I agree, with a strong aliance you can easily reach a few hundred "soldiers" in a few days. But 45000 in 1 single day that is impossible. All those big rankers are cheating someway and if the KOS administrators would have the guts to admit it they would do something about it. Unless they are cheating themselves. Like Denny ... Another great game f*cked up by a couple of l*sers. KOS ADMINS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ! IF this keeps up i think we should form an alliance to boycot this. Who wants to join !

PS: I watched Denny's account today. I refreshed my browser every 30 seconds and his amount of soldiers kept going up & up every time. The amount that it went up with was absolutely stupid; how do you explain 48000 UNIQUE CLICKS WITH ONLY 58000 PLAYERS. This smells like cheating !

somdude04
21st February 2005, 03:30 PM
Rememeber, he also gets 1/2 a soldier for any his officers get... and he has alot of officers...

PolarBearWY
21st February 2005, 03:47 PM
Yup, Striker has 1000 officers (that I will sab in a few months for rest of game). If each of those 1000 officers gets just 88 soldiers each, then Striker would have 44K easy.

I have received more than 500 soldiers in last 12 hours and I have hardly clicked at all. I have one officer that clicks like mad.

Tekano
21st February 2005, 04:43 PM
this is not what it's supposed to be for, cheating accusations are not allowed.

one thing I wanna say to all the new members and new players of KoC, those people do NOT cheat, maybe one or 2, but most of them don't cheat to get all those soldiers.

example: let's take my account as an example. I clicked 3000 links today (been working on that for quite a while) denny got 1000 of soldiers from me because I'm his officer so that's already 1000 soldiers for denny. now denny has over 200 officers and some are even bigger than me so they gave him even more than 1000 soldiers. so Denny has over 40.000 soldiers mainly because of his officers