PDA

View Full Version : Can you KOC idiots spell dyslexia

falzar
21st February 2005, 02:35 AM
Can you KOC idiots spell dyslexia you lot have really gone to town on those who have it how are we suposed to click our link if we cant reed it

HairyTesticles
21st February 2005, 03:48 AM
Yeah I just took 6 attempts to get 1 right

HT

Jayson
21st February 2005, 04:36 AM
Umm... I was just clicking link on pr and I made about 200 succesful clicks in a row... I like the new system, I think it is much better than the last one. You just have to get used to it I suppose. I to did stuff up on clicking on the first 5 attempts!!!

MrMastodonFarm
21st February 2005, 01:20 PM
Yeah, it takes some getting used to. it is hard to tell some of the characters apart

Pesnja
21st February 2005, 01:26 PM
It wouldn't be that bad if it wouldn't lag so much.

PolarBearWY
21st February 2005, 03:52 PM
Can you KOC idiots spell dyslexia you lot have really gone to town on those who have it how are we suposed to click our link if we cant reed it

I'm rather surprised you can spell dyslexia but cannot spell "supposed."

Davie
21st February 2005, 04:21 PM
Also I am dyslexic and would apreciate it if you didnt make fun of our percific disabilities.

I also like the new system, just gotta get used to it.

Stephen
21st February 2005, 05:38 PM
I hate the new system. It's so much more open to autoclickers! There are only about 5 images for each letter/number - a determined programmer could probably have written an autoclicker by now.

crybabiesarebabies
22nd February 2005, 07:20 PM
I'm rather surprised you can spell dyslexia but cannot spell "supposed."

cant speall read (reed) either wtf

Phyrus
22nd February 2005, 07:24 PM
guys stop picking on him, for all we know he might have such condition in real life. no more.

anyway, the click system is back to the old method, captcha is now only used on the armoury and only when you first click the incorrect number when clicking links (if you click the wrong button it gives a second chance now :S in form of the captcha image)

crybabiesarebabies
22nd February 2005, 09:11 PM

can you spell read?? :stupid:

Neomikkael
22nd February 2005, 09:20 PM
Come on, anyone can have a little grammatical mistake now can't we?

I didn't had anything against the new system, but I personally prefer the old one.

Vendetta
22nd February 2005, 10:25 PM
Yeah uhh I'm guessing you're talking about clicking with the new images. Well it's back to the old way so I guess this should be closed or something. By the way the new way of clicking was pretty cool, it was a way to slow down clicking to some extent o_O. Plus it is also a way to slow or delay auto clickers

Jedi
22nd February 2005, 10:43 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with the new system at the armory page, I hope that it will eliminate the autobuyer problems. However, I tend to agree, some of the letterings are too awkward and confusing.