PDA

View Full Version : Suspended for multiple account use

Snake_Bonzai
21st February 2005, 02:12 AM
Nice:

Error
You have been suspended for multiple account use. Your account will be re-enabled in 23 hours, 41 minutes and 52 seconds.

I guess you should not activate your friends accounts........

But I like it that the admins have some methods to catch it!

Carnage
21st February 2005, 02:22 AM
wtf... they can't do that... what about people who have other family members play. or who play from work/school where they are on a lan network?

Snake_Bonzai
21st February 2005, 02:24 AM
Perhaps you can play, but not on the same computer.

whatever :(

Katsuchiyo_
21st February 2005, 02:35 AM
My bro and I use this same computer.,... It was increibdly hard to get us both started this age. I would sign in. Sign off. He sign in. Sign Off. I buy... etc. Now we're gonna be punished, too?

Snake_Bonzai
21st February 2005, 02:38 AM
dunno

SataiDelenn
21st February 2005, 02:54 AM
Well, this will be an interesting age. lol

I must say though (and sorry for getting a bit off topic) I do like that they've done away with cool down periods. What they have in place of it if you do make a mistake is pretty cool and easily worked through (and I don't mean illegally, I just mean, if you do what it says, you can proceed normally).

Carnage
21st February 2005, 03:52 AM
well if its only chacked on registration, i'll be alright since i activated my account at school however if its on login i may just quit since i won't be able to play properly. There are alternatives afterall.

That said the new capacha tests, i like esp on the armoury once they are set up and working i think this age will be a lot more fun that last. Also the unit production goes up in 5'ves so its a lot more worthwhile. Shame they couldn't add some more spy weapons cause they are needed...

DeepSilentComplete
21st February 2005, 03:07 PM
Also the unit production goes up in 5'ves so its a lot more worthwhile.
Actually it doubles each time. The cost increments are a bit weird though - it goes:
5 ---- 47,000
10 ---- 63,333 (or thereabouts)
20 ---- 184,316
40 ---- ?